LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooooo , You can’t leave, because we have to look forward to MAJOR twatting about in polyester SHITE when she gets to Santorini. It’s going to be extreme comedy value. Having been stuck in that cupboard for 4 months she’s going to be pulling out all the stops. The thirst for attention and to show off all the tit she’s secretly been buying during lock down ( but not been able to gloat about) will all be coming out because she won’t be able to help herself.
I’m particularly enjoying the new “gigantic hat with wind strap” look. One sudden movement and there’s a risk she might actually garrotte herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn’t think any of us here gave her the pleasure of a follow - here merely to comment and judge on her smoke, mirrors and lies 😂🙌🏻
Ha yes, I’ve never followed her, I came here after that horrendous documentary and can’t seem to tear myself away 😝

Reactions: 6
Nooooooo , You can’t leave, because we have to look forward to MAJOR twatting about in polyester SHITE when she gets to Santorini. It’s going to be extreme comedy value. Having been stuck in that cupboard for 4 months she’s going to be pulling out all the stops. The thirst for attention and to show off all the tit she’s secretly been buying during lock down ( but not been able to gloat about) will all be coming out because she won’t be able to help herself.
I’m particularly enjoying the new “gigantic hat with wind strap” look. One sudden movement and there’s a risk she might actually garrotte herself.
And not forgetting her Summer ITS shite .. that ‘we’re all gonna love’🙄😂😂

Reactions: 2
we’d still see her from the moon with that hideous iconic highlighter crap on her cheeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just realised I haven’t looked at her for 2-3 days, I take it I’m not missing much?

Reactions: 4
Must be all that staying up late replying to messages
She turned her phone off at 11pm , put it onto night light earlier .in the eve . A follower suggested that and slept really well !!!! FFS that really was today’s story !!!! Oh no I forgot .. she did that fizzy face mask you know the one that ‘feels like angel paws are tickling your face’. 😳😳🙄. Yep she said that !😳. ..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just realised I haven’t looked at her for 2-3 days, I take it I’m not missing much?
Absolutely NADA.

And I’m not even sorry when I say that Chanel bag is singularly the most hideous piece of arm-rot I’ve ever seen in my life.
I remember buying my first Chanel bag with my VERY hard earned money ( granted in the context we are now living, it was a ridiculously shallow moment)
But nevertheless . Thank duck it wasn’t one of those white hideous things! It’s truly vile!

Oh and hey @Its_Me I seen you over in the Madeline McCann thread. 👀 I got ☕ but scared to write. 👀👀👀👀

Absolutely NADA.

And I’m not even sorry when I say that Chanel bag is singularly the most hideous piece of arm-rot I’ve ever seen in my life.
I remember buying my first Chanel bag with my VERY hard earned money ( granted in the context we are now living, it was a ridiculously shallow moment)
But nevertheless . Thank duck it wasn’t one of those white hideous things! It’s truly vile!

Oh and hey @Its_Me I seen you over in the Madeline McCann thread. 👀 I got ☕ but scared to write. 👀👀👀👀
I’m on that too .. what is it they say .. long term lurker !!

Reactions: 1
I’m on that too .. what is it they say .. long term lurker !!
Absolutely NADA.

Now I’m intrigued!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

9E7107BF-4487-4905-BDD5-0039FABD8F7D.jpeg

Absolutely NADA.

I’m also over there … that whole case is baffling! ISomeone on there suggested the Stephanie Harlowe you tube summaries of it and they’re are worth a watch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

View attachment 157439

I’m also over there … that whole case is baffling! ISomeone on there suggested the Stephanie Harlowe you tube summaries of it and they’re are worth a watch!
Oh I’ll have a read.. I read the whole Portuguese files once. Can’t hijack this thread but did you read the Gasper Statement? 😳
I can send you the link.

Absolutely NADA.

Really!!?? I gave up on that thread it moves way too fast and everyone argues with each other haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.