LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been away from LLL’s Insta for a few days - SSDD. Until today. Again, SSDD and thick as a brick. Agree with the English degree - what degree?!!
No I don’t want to see your skincare. I want to see the moon face in it’s full glory filter free. Greece in July? I mean that is great and all - but seriously out of touch with the real world! Everyone I know is cancelling their summer hols because, that’s right, we’re in the middle of a f*cking pandemic you dimwit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her Cayenne is also not worth more than 20k if that
Hi Long time lurker just had to pipe up. Her Cayenne is the oldest very first model. I used to have one and sold it around 10 years ago and it was pretty much worth bugger all then. That car is barely worth anything, they’d have to pay someone to take that old lemon off their hands! Topped with that vile chavvy plate so you can’t see it’s like 20 years old! bleeping luxe?!!! 🤣 I’d die of cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a look online and the model she has are barely 3k. I’m guessing his Bentley is an old banger too

Reactions: 6
Hi Long time lurker just had to pipe up. Her Cayenne is the oldest very first model. I used to have one and sold it around 10 years ago and it was pretty much worth bugger all then. That car is barely worth anything, they’d have to pay someone to take that old lemon off their hands! Topped with that vile chavvy plate so you can’t see it’s like 20 years old! bleeping luxe?!!! 🤣 I’d die of cringe
His and her car put together is worth less than mine! They’ve got 2 old bangers just for the sake of having the badge, a £300k flat that they’ve done nothing to that she pretends is a Manor House, pretty much everything they do and acquire to show off on the gram is a freebie. And everyone thinks they’re rich? LOL they’re a joke. More people need to start reading here and waking up to the fact they’re a pair of frauds.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Notice that she’s not drinking rose every single day anymore - only on the weekend. Funny that!

Reactions: 2
40101DB4-FAC7-48FA-942C-728E2B252590.png

Well well well if it isn’t Mr Tantastic looking pale like he’s been up all night on the rose and forgot to brush his hair .
The queen of filters couldn’t even give her poor husband one .. tight cow

• Haha
I believe she posted a pic of the manky feet in all their glory once and it was bad. I seem to remember her getting lots of negative comments about them so she cuts them out of pics these days. And rightly so.

Reactions: 2
I believe she posted a pic of the manky feet in all their glory once and it was bad. I seem to remember her getting lots of negative comments about them so she cuts them out of pics these days. And rightly so.
In the in the style doc I watched recently you hear her asking (Elton) John the photographer not to include them in the shot 😉

In the in the style doc I watched recently you hear her asking (Elton) John the photographer not to include them in the shot 😉

Dunno why that posted twice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her Crew flying tips .. !! What a load of Bollox .... I’ve flown numerous times on Virgin ...the worse flights were the ones back to London from the Caribbean !! Hungover , tired , lazy . Unprofessional Crew .. !! I reported too many flights to mention ...(. Cos that was my job. 😉). I also flew to LA once alone and sat next to a guy with his daughter .. prob aged 8 yrs old .. she threw up all over herself and him .. I called for help .. red lipped , big lashes attendant, sweating at the botoxed brow said .... OOOH I Dont do sick as she put on gloves , heaved and threw me some paper towels ‘ as she walked away .. I said ‘excuse me I don’t know these people ! ‘ no response ! No response to future bell so left me wiping the poor child down while her Dad cleaned himself up !!!
WOW ... I loved putting that report in ... ..

• Wow
Her Crew flying tips .. !! What a load of Bollox .... I’ve flown numerous times on Virgin ...the worse flights were the ones back to London from the Caribbean !! Hungover , tired , lazy . Unprofessional Crew .. !! I reported too many flights to mention ...(. Cos that was my job. 😉). I also flew to LA once alone and sat next to a guy with his daughter .. prob aged 8 yrs old .. she threw up all over herself and him .. I called for help .. red lipped , big lashes attendant, sweating at the botoxed brow said .... OOOH I Dont do sick as she put on gloves , heaved and threw me some paper towels ‘ as she walked away .. I said ‘excuse me I don’t know these people ! ‘ no response ! No response to future bell so left me wiping the poor child down while her Dad cleaned himself up !!!
WOW ... I loved putting that report in ... ..
Ah I went on a couple of trips with my sissy when she was crew so was always well looked after because she was onboard so can’t comment on those flights much. But was years ago and I did fly Virgin twice last year after mostly flying BA and I thought the crew were lovely (agree on the lashes though they all had very cheap extensions) perhaps I just got lucky.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.