Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pingping

I may have to exit this thread soon as I can’t even bare to watch her anymore!! She honestly makes my blood boil!!
“ I have her entire jewellery collection” did she really need to say that!!!!

Should be declared an ad as she hasn’t bloody paid for a single item of it has she

EE1F1660-6748-4D69-8D2A-A65D95EAE2DB.png

Can you imagine that dozy cow sat in the communal garden wearing this!!!

And him wearing one too omg!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Another one who's holding back as if two things cannot happen simutaneously... :rolleyes:

View attachment 147285

“Didn’t want my collection holding court” .... 🤦🏽‍♀️
From what I’ve read it barely holds together let anything else.

I’m ashamed to say that my sister is a Lorna ‘fan’ or at least was until I started telling her about what people say about her on here😂 it’s rubbed off!!😀
It’s only right there should be balance. That is provided here. LLL made her faux luxe mansion bed, now she can lie in it. And we all know how well she lies ...

I’m going to tell you a story... it’s called “When 2 people were in a queue for a top lip”

F0A250D5-C06A-45CB-B2C4-1BE5BF20AC5F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
@LadyLockdown don't be teasing us.

😁 Teasing? As if...

11:59 am: Wake up, stretch and roll over to vacant corpse like husband bed space. Smile to self that he may have fallen downstairs and sustained critical, life threatening injuries and start planning how to spend insurance.
Suddenly all my Murder She Wrote training kicks in and I wonder; he may not have fallen and could have been on his way to clean mirrors / make breakfast / start work / check spreadsheet for available LUXE “exciting giveaway” funds / eat my shit ...
DO WE EVEN HAVE STAIRS ??? Who knows 🤥

12:01: pretend to shower and put on robe

12:02: switch on Instagram and pick heaviest available / on market filter (if new filter available, quickly purchase on someone else’s cc, definitely not mine, and download) and find best light to gaze at oneself practicing gammy toothed smile and “Iiiiyaaaa” without gammy teeth on show

12:05: Once I’ve successfully completed gammy toothed smile (not on show) practiced yawning, tugging dirty robe astride tiger tanned / dirty tits and shoulders and stretching in front of filter to demonstrate just how tired i am from doing nothing or because of *delete as applicable (for what you think is relatable) *inoffensive murder mystery / love story / thinking of ways to kill my aging husband drama series I may have watched last night I switch on Instagram camera and start to film

12:07: Repeat yawn, stretch and iterate as above *not to include ways to kill husband (that’s for another channel) or should I say Chanel ....

13:00: Start quick 2 hour “skin care” routine of whichever dim witted brand has agreed to sponsor my heavily filtered / edited routine in the hope of a few more followers (on both sides) in order to line previously aforementioned pockets

14:27: Filter out any filters used (bought quickly or previously owned) on filtered “skincare” video and post filtered video to Instagram with blurb and captions about how frickin wonderful skincare is and how much of a difference it’s made. I love blurghhhh technology. Lie so much even friends and family buy it even though I look like a piece of Edam cheese in real life.

14:30:Spend time taking face clutching photos of self in varying lights whilst holding skin so taut I look more like Jackie Stallone than Jackie Stallone. WIN?
Also throw on various acrylic items, and take a selection of Dale Winton (RIP) coloured, rickets knee’d poised / chesticle photos for “da grid”. *to be posted later followed by mood boards of brands with varying degrees of success to broaden my (non-existant) relatability and at time that hits the best engagement ...

15:00: Pretend to look for husband. Secretly hope he’s died and left it all to me so I can buy quadruple my body weight in make up, handbags and whispering angel

15:04: Sadly find husband alive in kitchen making lunch for us (late lunch because that’s when I demand it) with an expensive gift on the side from him to me (which I’ll unbox when I can be bothered and have Instagram and appropriate filters set up) AND a promotional gift delivery from idiot brand (which I’ll pick what I want from and then selflessly giveaway the rest in a SUPER SECRET GIVEAWAY ** where you have to tag 9000 of your friends who aren’t already following me ** because I’m so thoughtful and cos it helps to dilute the robots). Also like to add it annoys me to receive orders I haven’t made as I decided to give the postman a break especially on a BANK holiday .. I don’t want my husband to answer the door on his day off, unless I told him to!

16:00: Picked over lunch. It was all my favorites but when you have to eat with someone you hate. It makes you thirsty so instead I drank 17 glasses of whispering angel. I quite like my husband now. And me.

Is it too early to start watching murder mysteries? Can I drink whispering angel through my eyeball? Is it tomorrow yet? Can I start over and pretend my life is picture perfect?

**** Obviously this is only my Sunday and I am an hour ahead of the UK so it may be different for others

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Pingping

I can’t take it any longer! The time has come for me to move on, unfollow her, stop watching her stories and stop fixating on my hatred for her 🤣
It’s been a pleasure ladies!

• Sad

Its_Me

VIP Member
Can you imagine owning a home and not having a nice bathroom and kitchen but instead you’ve got a room full of designer bags and shoes to show on Instagram. Especially at their age.

• Heart
I saw this posted somewhere but couldn’t post the screenshot so this is what it said.

QUIT SHARING YOUR SKIN ROUTINE AND JUST TELL US WHERE YOU GOT YOUR BOTOX, LIGHT CAM AND FACE APP FILTER FROM.

ffs:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Its_Me

VIP Member
I found it really sad and cringey when she was telling us to check out Her list of great black influencers that she’s never really mentioned in the past .. I have black members in my family I’m aware of what’s going on .. I’m totally against it but would I post some of these random sayings ... NO ... once again she’s doing it for attention .... cos she’d forgotten all about it this morning And was back to promoting that the acrylic nappy set was back in stock !!!! Vile person
I can’t watch her today. I saw my sisters for the first time in 12 weeks ❤ Not letting her ruin my mood!!

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I’m not being b*tchy but does anyone else think the stones in her ring are either a very low quality colour (verging on yellow) or fake?! When she does those stills stretching the side of her face and listing the products, they look really janky!!!
it’s been “her thing” since lock down. The face stretching is just one of the many delights we’ve been introduced to. Every. Fucking. Day.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
😂 Trying to bring foundation lips back.

Enough with the oversized shirts :rolleyes: I know it's claimed that wearing certain clothing oversized makes it appear more expensive but come on... There's oversized and then there's oversized to the point you're wearing something 3 sizes too big and looking like a twat. Yes. You. Lorna

The lips: glob glob glob 🐡
Thread suggestion: Lorna Luxeless and Gormless. Glob Glob Glob lip balm all around her gob 🥴

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Yeah she was a classically trained musician at prestigious music school ? Now it’s an English degree. Okay let’s chat Chaucer.

I will investigate this.

Today’s predictable attempt at reinventing herself as therapist -cum-educator-cum-book worm.
Ha.

They all are so desperate to keep their placeS in Insta-Narc...She’s such a wise and educated woman, people can write to her in times of need and get her worldy advice.

No thanks. id rather shit in my hands and clap.

• Haha

Jasmine

I have nothing interesting to tell. I did wonder though - have you ever heard from the ex, the liar or their wardrobes regarding your commentary on here?

You m

And you married him because it was good at the time. When its not good.... well, we can all fill in our own blanks there 😊 😘
What the lion, the witch and the wardrobe?? 😜

He's no lion, the witch was probably me for seeing him for what he is.. don't forget I'm one of those front line carer's, which I have been for a few years now who can see past any self obsessed BULLSHIT. He didn't like it. What attracted him to me I've discovered, is the fact that I was "different" in my thinking. Which was a breath of fresh air to him in his life then, however he soon reverted to his narcissistic, money obsessed, look at me status ways. I had to go to preserve my sanity. Such a shallow sad person he was. I tried to inform him and speak to him but no luck. Now I'm no angel so.... I shagged someone else.. 😂 😂 🙄 Sorry!

• Haha
  • Wow

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
That’s the whole problem with ‘In The Style’ the poor followers see Lorna and the others in their high end stuff and want to be like them so they think by buying their tat supposedly designed by them it will give them the same look. I really don’t get it and how people are so blind to it!
The problem is people like Frisby calling her high-end. She’s as high end as a pork chop.

• Haha