Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve just watched Samp Chapman’s live where she had used the same PR kit that was sent from nars as what Lorna was sent (which she is now giving away 🙄) and the contrast between them both on their make up skills 😳😂 I know Sam is a make up artist, so that’s an advantage but why are Nars sending stuff to Lorna when she can’t apply make up properly 😫😫😫
Right. I take it back. They got sent PR boxes from Nars but sam got sent more kit than lorna 😐

Ha! I bet you LooneyLuxeLiar is going to push for this in a few days regardless of the current clusterfk state of affairs that her business partner, ITS, is in. The truth always comes out!! I’m done with the Looney! However, since founding this gem of thread where everyone is exposing, calling her out and standing up for what’s right, I’m going to be around here for some fun banter with you ladies.
I meant “finding” not “founding”. The iPhone thinks it’s smarter than humans.

WTF !!!!!!!! is she now declaring herself as some sort of counsellor .. suggesting You Tube lectures, ,books, meditation she found helpful and if you feel like it you can Fukkin DM her for a natter !!!!!! God give me strength this vile twat is on the ‘LoonyLuxeLiar glory path again !’ 😡😡😡🤬
She found another way to scam her minions?! Meditations from a looney??? 🤣

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a loose tummy or a mum pouch! It is totally normal, however the deceitful behaviour, pretending to be someone who you are not and constant fakery... that’s not normal.
That’s it, she’s in denial over it when it’s normal. When did she do this styling video? Not that it matters now that she’s deleted it.