LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O my good christ. Just went back and rewatched. Didn't notice earlier but when you look at the head rest and the seat over her right shoulder it's constantly moving as she moves. SEEN IT ALL
Oh my god I just watched it!! That is some SAVAGE warping! I’ve screen recorded it so we’ll always have that one in the bank.

I pity her. Lots of people use filters on IG but they do it openly and don’t pretend it’s their real face and you can see in the top left corner which one they’re using. She’s too thick to realise how obvious it is.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god I just watched it!! That is some SAVAGE warping! I’ve screen recorded it so we’ll always have that one in the bank.

I pity her. Lots of people use filters on IG but they do it openly and don’t pretend it’s their real face and you can see in the top left corner which one they’re using. She’s too thick to realise how obvious it is.
I don’t see it. What do I need to look out for?

The way she drags that bleeping thing through her hair you can literally hear the strands snapping!!!!! How are Dyson paying her for this it’s painful to watch!!!!!

I gotta laugh at John he’s just being a typical bloke humouring her every time she asks do you think it looks thicker “yeh fabulous” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bahhhaaa ‘ do you think my hair looks fabulous’?

Hubby ‘

‘ oh it looks so fabulous. So fabulous.

With her smile as if to say to United Nations ‘ fwarkkk you’

Her hair is sadly paper thin. I have fine hair but tons of it. I can’t grow it mega long .. but her hair is ridiculously thin. Using what she does on her hair is surely weakening it further. She should simply go for the chop, and have it maybe in a short bob to thicken the look of it.

That smile on the video gave me the damn weeby jeebies.

She looks like the Technicolor Dreamcoat. The stray of fake tan splattered all over and the colour of her face. Does she not see this ????????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s off her nut. And as per usual her hair looked better before she used it.
They must both need to go to spec savers cos her hair looked far from Fukkin ‘perfect’ as the OAP said .. .. what was the point in that dyson ‘tutorial’ I’m sure people wanna see more than how to turn into on and straighten bits of string !!!🙄

Hopefully some footage of her having a luxe wee as well 🙄
Going back to yesterday’s TL posts She could just stand up and aim at the wall !! 😂😂

Jesus 🤢there like bloody claws

fanny bulge
Crusty face
Manky feet

poor cow 🤣
I’m sure we could use some of this for a new thread title !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There we go, photo in London wearing some tat with some terrible fake tan and photoshopped legs. Honestly, so disingenuous.

• Sick
There we go, photo in London wearing some tat with some terrible fake tan and photoshopped legs. Honestly, so disingenuous.
Hasn’t she learnt anything during lockdown ..
Fukkin same Ol same Ol .
I know she basis herself on boring repetition .. but what a great opportunity it would have been to change the Last decades repetition and start a new one 🙄
Agree with @Hereforthepictures they’re not her legs !!!
AND
HELLOOOOOO LooneyLuxeLiar have you been living under a Fukkin white robe lately ??? restaurants/ bars /pubs ain’t open right now.. you should have put a bottle of Whispering Angel in the car .. but don’t forget it’s a 2 hour drive so the OAP shouldn’t really be drinking !!!

Attachments

Hasn’t she learnt anything during lockdown ..
Fukkin same Ol same Ol .
I know she basis herself on boring repetition .. but what a great opportunity it would have been to change the Last decades repetition and start a new one 🙄
Agree with @Hereforthepictures they’re not her legs !!!
AND
HELLOOOOOO LooneyLuxeLiar have you been living under a Fukkin white robe lately ??? restaurants/ bars /pubs ain’t open right now.. you should have put a bottle of Whispering Angel in the car .. but don’t forget it’s a 2 hour drive so the OAP shouldn’t really be drinking !!!
I was basically just typing the end part 😂 Did she think Cecconis were going to do a special opening just for her?

Aaaaaaand after all the straightening she ties her hair up!? P

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The new jacket... that’s makes her look like a squashed amazon delivery 🥺
I’m bleeping crying! I actually quite like it but not that colour maybe.

If she really knew her tit she might know there’s an app called Supper where you can order food and drinks from restaurants in London. Let’s see, next time, after reading here, she may pick up on it 😉

Reactions: 6
He's a bigger twit than her, I mean a nearly 60yr old indulging her by taking her to London, proper pathetic, he's as thick as her! What does he actually do at this bank? He must be a laughing stock at work. She's only still with him cause she'd literally be on the streets carrying around her tit in designer paper bags. And he prob don't want another divorce!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.