LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no no!!! That bloody dress! £500? What is wrong with all the people commenting on that picture, they’re all arse licking telling her it looks amazing when she looks utterly ridiculous words actually fail me! Who would ever do that to a designer dress and just completely change it!
she must be on it 24/7 deleting negative comments they must take it in turns!!

View attachment 141340
what the duck is she even doing there? That’s the fakest yawn I’ve ever seen, looks like she’s giving a ghost a blowy.

I want to rent one of the flats next to her and just watch them and their everyday life, for a week or so I want to see her walking about the shared grounds in that massive hat and dress looking like a right bellend, I’m in need of a good laugh!!
Ha yes and then do an Exposè Vlog.

Better caption for that story image is “This was probs the least dishonest”

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t got the legs for dresses this short. Even if it was an inch or two longer it would look 10 times better
Oh my bleeping god. Is that an oversized, starched napkin she’s wearing?

ÉDIT: I had to go back and look again. If ANYONE wore that ANYWHERE it’d only be as they were being marched into the lunatic asylum 😂😂😂

Am back again: she looks like one of those dolls your *nan used to hide the bog roll under 😂😂😂

View attachment 141142

*Just my nan?? Ok. 😆

Reactions: 5
I’m like a cat with 9 lives each has their own IG account can’t remember how many times I’ve been blocked might have to buy another cat 😂😂.
OMG, you are just hilarious 🤣❤

Where’s Jasmine?
I'm here lovely, just working loads at the moment covering sickness. 🤗

... and catching up on the thread. 😂👍
Hope you're all well and enjoy the weekend

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just had a witch through the comments for the powder puff dress. Couple have made it, taking the piss for sure 😂

68B5EF46-1D22-401B-9393-9B3EE26357CF.jpeg
68B5EF46-1D22-401B-9393-9B3EE26357CF.jpeg 58319A47-3304-4BC5-B160-095C1B879117.jpeg
68B5EF46-1D22-401B-9393-9B3EE26357CF.jpeg
58319A47-3304-4BC5-B160-095C1B879117.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shall we all take it in turns staying there 😆😆😆

I have a pillow I can dress with a belt :LOL:

she won't comment on the American incident not on Insta, maybe on Twitter where the other week she said any companies being bailed out via the government we (public) should all be given shares in that company so we "own it". The girl has no idea, best keep your mouth shut unless you have something intelligent to say.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I joined just so I could click the thumbnails - I was too curious and wasn’t getting the full picture without them 😄.

On this other account she actually speaks about chin fillers. Odd she didn’t delete the last comment though...

22E70B19-DB82-46A6-ADAF-E8A9E2429BAA.jpeg

On this picture I barely recognized the girl second from left who has made several appearances in this thread...

FDD846B6-10DC-43DC-8AD0-E7717622F5FC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I joined just so I could click the thumbnails - I was too curious and wasn’t getting the full picture without them 😄.

On this other account she actually speaks about chin fillers. Odd she didn’t delete the last comment though...

View attachment 141495

On this picture I barely recognized the girl second from left who has made several appearances in this thread...

View attachment 141496
Nicole’s face is so puffy 😳😳

Reactions: 1

View attachment 141495

View attachment 141496
I guess Jessica was pregnant in this pic but that outfit is not doing her any favours could she not have found something a bit more flattering

Reactions: 2
Her legs are such an odd shape
That’s what I meant yesterday when she was wearing that meringue thing .. she photoshops each leg differently in every pic !!!!

They’re like a child’s. No muscle definition wether naturally or from going to the gym.
That’s goes she doesn’t Fukkin do anything other than sit on the floor the only exercise she does is shoving that grubby robe off her tiger bread chest and fluffing her hair up !!!😂

View attachment 141495

View attachment 141496
Welcome ...Don’t be shy , it’s nice to have ‘new eyes’ on the thread . 😉😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There she is posting body positivity motivational quotes...

but photoshops her pictures to a bow legged size 6. When she tells everyone she’s a 10-12?
Maybe if “ influencers” like her stopped bleeping lying then there would be much less of a problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.