Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tony Arnold

So, to recap for those just joining or reading for the first time to see if Llewellyn and Rhys Davies are all they appear to be on social media.

No. No they're not.

What they claim to be:
Successful business owners, influential on social media, millionaires, best coaches in the UK/country, ex-pro boxers, ex-pro footballers, actors, owners of multiple luxury cars and houses.

What they are:
  • Two bit-part pretenders who lie endlessly. A pair of deceptive fantasists who have never achieved much on their own and have had to leech off others to get anywhere (before it all falls apart).
  • They have no social media influence - the Insta followings are mostly paid-for. And you can't be a worldwide influencer with a private Insta account, obvs.
  • They don't own the houses that they live in. They pretend to - which is f**king weird for a pair of grown men - but they're rented.
  • The "luxury cars" are mostly elderly - and often un-taxed/MOT'd (always the sign of a successful entrepreneur) - and the one decent car Rhys Davies drove for a few months was a leased Lambo, acquired around the time that the Bounce Back Loans were arriving, which he said he'd purchased but has since gone back.
  • Any "success" they've had over the last four years has come off the back of James Burtt and Sarah Akwisombe (see countless other threads on here). Before they hooked up with Burtt the pair were involved in MLM coffee nonsense Organo Coffee and obvs made f**k all out of that. When James Burtt up and left, Llewellyn Davies leeched onto Akwisombe and her (incomprehensible) social media following. Managed to convince a handful of her Followers to part with silly money for absolute crap "coaching courses" or what-not - got found out, people started complaining, he had an affair with her, everything fell apart.
  • Llewellyn and Rhys Davies have virtually no clients.
  • Compared to the millions they say they've made, their available info on Companies House show tragic company accounts
  • Rhys Davies has claimed to be buying a house for his mum for years and years. Never happened.
  • They frequently bang on about coming "from the ends", living in council houses on a mattress opposite a crack den etc etc and how they've managed to escape that life and how they can teach you how to do the same. This is, obviously, a hugely unoriginal tale. While it might be true, the way they've "escaped it" hasn't been through being brilliant at business. In fact, at least some of their ££ has come from selling dodgy gear round gyms in the past.
  • They've recently pivoted back to bodybuilding (a tacit admission that no-one's interested in their coaching services if ever there was one) - Llewy did OK in a UK comp receently. But they're not big-time. They also don't own a supplement or gymwear business, even though they announce things fairly regularly.
In short, they're a joke. No-one knows who the f**k they are other than a handful of people who have been ripped off by them, or a few of us on here who have had the misfortune of seeing friends, family and acquaintances pay them for truly f**king awful, generic, shouty, crappy coaching or, god forbid, "branding" advice.

DON'T PAY THEM FOR ANYTHING is the takeaway from this.

As an aside, they were also very happy to post about/show off their happy families/holidays etc over the years. Both partners - with kids/step-kids up and left in the last year or so. So they've also demonstrated very little success in the personal as well as business arena recently.

Sound like people you'd want to be coached by? Knock yourself out...

I'm sure I've missed loads, but you get the gist..

Reactions: 19

Tony Arnold

Let’s not forget all these new ”companies” allegedly being set up, to carry out their TTTOficialUK scams!
After 3 hours posti this only 2 likes, one being Llewelyn Dav himself. Fab engagement right there.
Absolute business genius..

Can you imagine the high-level executive brand meeting that lead to the "rebrand"?

"Llewy, everyone thinks we're shit because all of our clients have left, they know we don't own our houses, I didn't buy that Lambo like I said I did, Champions Of Mind fell apart, the TTT Style YouTube was a flop and no-one took any notice of my Bearded Transformation Instagram. All we've got now is pictures of us in a gym, like years ago, but with even less people looking at us. People really do think we're terrible.."

"Rhys, leave it with me.."

Seven hours later...

"Brov, I GOT IT! Ready? Seriously, this is FIRE.... "The NOT SO Terrible Twins"

Stunned silence.

"Llewy, mate, that is fucking ON POINT! Seriously bro, sometimes I think you're the not-so-clever one. But you smashed this. All the people that follow us on the Terrible Twins Facebook - you know, the one where we got 10k 'Followers' and get less than 20 likes per post? They will ALL still recognise us for the values that we hold, but will know that now we're NOT TERRIBLE. All in one clever logo - I'm seeing pastel colours. Bro, the mahketplace is going to be beating a path to our door for business and branding advice.."

"As always, Rhys, as always.."

:ROFLMAO:

Just when you think things are getting reeeeeallllly boring with these two, they prove themselves the gift that keeps on giving.

DON'T GIVE THEM ANY MONEY! Not EVEN for their new "online fitness coaching".. I mean, FFS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Tony Arnold

@Jakey56 - that's very cynical of you...

Are you suggesting that Rhys Davies might have a long track record of announcing things that never happen?

Like...
Recruiting 22 sales staff in 2021.
Selling out (the smallest room at) the O2.
Disrupting the property marketplace with DevelopMind.
Buying a gymwear business with Llewellyn Davies.
Launching their own supplement business.
Securing a £1million mortgage.
Buying a Lamborghini, like actually owning the bloody thing, not renting it.
Buying his mum's house.
Buying his mum's house again.
Running a legitimately successful business.
Buying his mum's house again again.

I think he'd make an EXCELLENT school seminar speaker.

I wonder if he'll do a presentation based on his last TTT Style video, famous for the phrase.. "People are c**nts and the world is a c**t."

INSPIRATION FOR THE NEXT GENERATION!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MasterBojangles

I have been following this page a long long time after I was had by them. Thousands of pounds I spent (stupidly I now know) but at the time my head wasn't in the right place & I was scared of failure & these two got to me and I spent all I had. I wish I had seen this forum before parting with my money & it pains me constantly the return I got & seeing these two for their true colours but not until my cash was gone. I feel such an idiot for letting them pull the wool over my eyes. I read this forum & see people find it unbelievable that people like me got suckered in. They prey on vulnerable and I was just that at the time.
Have any of you had any money back or trying to or what route have you taken? Or is it to be expected to just pick yourself up and learn a hard lesson? I have accepted I wont see my money again & feel foolish for thinking I was parting with the money to better myself which they didn't do.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
(although some might uncharitably describe it as just a list of things they've never stuck with long enough to achieve any meaningful success).
Yeah, this seems to be a classic thing that wannabe 'influencers' like to do, put something they've done once or twice and use it as an achievement. The beauty of it is, its not technically untrue. The truth has of course been stretched very thin but there is a tiny shred there.

You might have been in the army, but for how long? I'd wager basic training to get yourself a nice photo of you in the uniform, then give your notice.

Done an quick online course in NLP? Now you can call yourself a practitioner!
Shot a rifle a few times? - Marksman ✅
Crashed your Land Rover? - Stuntman ✅
Been interviewed on the local news? - TV Star ✅
Purchased some Paddington bear coins? - Investor ✅
Borrowed a painting? - Art expert ✅

See, easy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seeing as LLEWELYN DAVIES & RHYS DAVIES are only congruent with posting so much shit content, false statements and basically verbal diarrhoea 💩

Thought I would start a funny Friday with some of the Whopper LIES that have come out of their mouths, from the beginning of the year… needless to say, none of their proclamations or proposed businesses have actually happened or been launched 😂

They don’t even have Champions of Mind anymore, using gmail accounts speaks volumes about their supposed expertise in branding, which they have none!

Rhys Davies saying his company will impact thousands AND thousands of people, could a grown man be any more deluded! 😂

As for the posing in his manky pants in the middle of a gym, what a pervy nonce 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Say no more, Rhys Davies conman….
infamous
[ in-fuh-muhs ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for: infamous / infamously / infamousness on Thesaurus.com
📙 Middle School Level
adjective
having an extremely bad reputation: an infamous city.
deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign; detestable: an infamous deed.
Law.
  1. deprived of certain rights as a citizen, as a consequence of conviction of certain offenses.
  2. of or relating to offenses involving such deprivation.
So 17 hours in to Rhys Davies 'mentorship gift' grand giveaway and he's inundated!

4 likes on his post!! WOW!! WELL DONE RHYS!!! YOU MADE ME EAT MY WORDS THERE.

Lets have a look who's liked it, must be some of the big brands he works with...

1. His mum
2. His aunt
3. A bodybuilder that is sexually attracted to him (he's posted sexual remaks on post before, bit stalker-ish)
4. A random account with no content that has a watch as a profile pic

That's quite the squad.

Baring in mind he had exactly 76 enquiries (pro tip say 76 as 75 sounds to numerically perfect to be real - he's got the brains) on his last post I guess he doesn't need any more clients as a one man band 'CEO'.

INUNDATED!

Also got to love this mornings text only post about his client check ins:

All of my clients morning check ins : make me smile.
Everyone single one of them up before they have to be working on themselves to me is ESSENTIAL.
When you give your clients the green light / permission to focus on themselves first instead of others YOU ALWAYS SEE phenomenal growth in both confidence and clarity.

Rhys, if you had clients you'd be posting pictures of you speaking to them on your laptop, soaking up all evidence possible to shut this thread up. They'd be up in lights.

Next there'll be a post saying you like to keep clients private to hide the bullshit.

It's actually fine to be swinging and missing in life, it's the lies that you're telling that re so obvious to the public that is preventing you from moving forward in every area of your life.

The reason you lie is because you know you are not good enough to coach people. You have deep routed self doubt that you're not good enough for anything. Something everyone else already knows. You're just making this mess worse for yourself buddy. This is simply friendly advice, lying is not going to get you anywhere.

I mean just stop and look where lying and cheating has got you so far, you could have had it all with COM and you threw it away because you believed you had to flaunt and lie to level up, and as a result you lost everything.

Anyway enough of the friendly advice, here's some real talk: stop being a fucking moron and grow up you stupid mug.

Problem is you're so thick you assume everyone else is a stupid as you, but as you can see from you total lack of interest, they are not.

The mind boggles as to what's next. You absolute wet salad.

How long can this cycle of posting coaching offers and getting nowhere then resorting to posting pictures of you in the gym continue!?

Hopefully another year as the entertainment we get from this madness is quite the gift.

I'm taking a break from this thread for the weekend, I genuinely am becoming addicted to this comedy show. A real break Rhys, not one where you forget in 2 hours time what you just lied to yourself about. I thought game of thrones was hard to quit but jesus, this is next level!

See you all next week for what will no doubt be a pile of fun once more.

Peace!

• Haha
  • Heart

ohhigotteaforyou

They're both full of sh*te they won't do nothing, they FAIL at everything they do in life, they can't fight, they can't win nothing. They are both boys not REAL men. Rhys is a very little boy with a small pecker I've heard LOL he also likes it up the botty
I think what we need to focus on is what has happened and happening that is hurting people and ruining others rather than what they sexual orientation is.
Let’s not be bullies but the voices for those that got screwed over because of these two.
What we need is the facts to be out there and help stop the scamming !

just a thought

TopLip

can I have some help please. Off topic, does anyone remember LUKE JARVIS the old graphic designer that the twins fired for selling cocaine. Is it true that he now sucks cock for money. I have recieved multiple messages saying not to use his services as he is a drug dealer and abuser. Please search him and comment below. What a horrible predator
Oh Rhys you stupid, STUPID CUNT!

using CAPITALS, 'received multiple messages' and 'comment below' are all straight out your book of ******** catch phrases.

Imagine being someone who is so insecure they have to put on a front and hide the fact that every single thing you've done has been a huge failure and you are slowly emptying your dwindling bank account of money you earned when you used to get away with people believing your lies.

Imagine being caught out and called out by endless people and looking like a grade A nob head and still trying to style it out that you're successful.

Imagine renting almost everything you own at nearly 40.

Imagine publicly 'burgling' your own house to try and get attention.

Imagine being such a cunt that you have a thread about you online that revolves mostly around laughing at how much of a waster you and your brother are.

Imagine then logging onto that thread and trying to divert attention away from yourself by randomly trying to put accusations about an innocent man.

Imagine then being so thick that you can't even break away from your ******** catch phrases and making yourself look like an even bigger CUNT as a result.

Watching you fail publicly like this is such a joy.

Sleep well you stupid dumb cunt.

I'll chill with my kids and family in the house I own, and wake up tomorrow to serve the customers of my business that I love. Then I'll probably check in on tattle to see what the next dumb wacky shit youve done is, because its literally hilarious watching you.

Llewy coined the idea long ago in one of his many lies, but someone should actually make a documentary about these 2, you can't make this shit up!

• Heart
  • Haha

lukej1988

Hi everyone this is Luke Jarvis,

Let me first add I think this is great what you have all set up has you are all telling the TRUTH!

Below I have had some utter bollocks wrote about me which I am guessing by a made up account by Rhys himself, yeah him the wannabe BAD MAN LOL! I shared something on Facebook a few months ago and he rang up threatening me off a 'NO NUMBER'.

Let me tell you a short story, in my younger days I used to train at the gym just like they do, I saw them pop around on social media and I did find them motivating so I knew who they were, I studied interior design, became an exhibition designer in Birmingham for over 6 years, I was doing graphics on the side as a side line job which is when I actually came in conctact with the Tin Pot Twins on Facebook for the first time and also James Burrt who is a great bloke by the way may I add. I was doing work for them for a few months and it was a decent little side line as I was saving to move into my own place but what I was doing was treading on my own works toes working for them as they were requesting jobs at all times of the day 7 days a week.

Eventually the twins sold me this HUGE successful picture by starting a MEDIA business with them and leaving my 6 year career behind, they were drawing in the coaching clients and I would do the graphics for them, fair enough but they were also getting me to do work for CHAMPIONS of MIND FREE of charge!!! so when you add up the hours they we're taking the PISS! I brought this up on a number of occasions and every time I did they got aggressive with me, until one day in a gym in Harlow, London Rhys took me into the changing rooms and laid hands on me! keeping in mind I am 3 hours from home on my own.

They did not sack me for shit lol... I left them because they are a pair of greedy bellends who most likely will be sucking cock for money in a few years - I hope you are reading this Rhys you cock smoker!, I ain't scared of you! like I said on the phone...'PRICK!'

Regarding my design business, I have amazing client reviews and look after everyone I work with, happy to share those to anyone and no I don't sell drugs just because they did they think they can drag me down haha. Grow up tin pots

Anyone feel free to add me on Facebook and we can arrange a call to discuss further.

This is what was written about me... LOL I am predator for being a graphic designer haha yeahhhhh... nice one hahaha

****can I have some help please. Off topic, does anyone remember LUKE JARVIS the old graphic designer that the twins fired for selling cocaine. Is it true that he now sucks cock for money. I have recieved multiple messages saying not to use his services as he is a drug dealer and abuser. Please search him and comment below. What a horrible predator*****

• Wow
  • Heart

Mikeroden

As good as this thread is I think we need more people on here to share they're own personal experiences of paying for the twins coaching services or at the least share stories of people we know who have been ripped off by them. We've now fully established that they are blatant liar's and we know about the Sarah Akwisombe fiasco but there maybe someone out there who has just discovered the twins and are thinking about paying them for coaching who don't have the time or energy to read this thread from the start. Anyone reading from the past few pages back will just see us slagging the twins off and taking the piss out of them and as fun as that is we need more people to come forward and tell us in detail about the dealings they have had with the twins however big or small. Or maybe you don't know them personally but know a friend or family member that has been conned by them? Let's get it all out there so anyone new to this can see just how bad Rhys and Llewellyn Davies conmen twins coach scammers really are.

Jakey56

Being such an educated investor, I'm sure you already know this Rhys.

But if you're going to require instant access to the cash you're investing (because you have no income), it's perhaps not the best idea to invest in assetts that are going to be difficult to liquidate i.e. Paddington Bear coins and Pablo Escobar print things.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Hi everyone this is Luke Jarvis,

Let me first add I think this is great what you have all set up has you are all telling the TRUTH!

Below I have had some utter bollocks wrote about me which I am guessing by a made up account by Rhys himself, yeah him the wannabe BAD MAN LOL! I shared something on Facebook a few months ago and he rang up threatening me off a 'NO NUMBER'.

Let me tell you a short story, in my younger days I used to train at the gym just like they do, I saw them pop around on social media and I did find them motivating so I knew who they were, I studied interior design, became an exhibition designer in Birmingham for over 6 years, I was doing graphics on the side as a side line job which is when I actually came in conctact with the Tin Pot Twins on Facebook for the first time and also James Burrt who is a great bloke by the way may I add. I was doing work for them for a few months and it was a decent little side line as I was saving to move into my own place but what I was doing was treading on my own works toes working for them as they were requesting jobs at all times of the day 7 days a week.

Eventually the twins sold me this HUGE successful picture by starting a MEDIA business with them and leaving my 6 year career behind, they were drawing in the coaching clients and I would do the graphics for them, fair enough but they were also getting me to do work for CHAMPIONS of MIND FREE of charge!!! so when you add up the hours they we're taking the PISS! I brought this up on a number of occasions and every time I did they got aggressive with me, until one day in a gym in Harlow, London Rhys took me into the changing rooms and laid hands on me! keeping in mind I am 3 hours from home on my own.

They did not sack me for shit lol... I left them because they are a pair of greedy bellends who most likely will be sucking cock for money in a few years - I hope you are reading this Rhys you cock smoker!, I ain't scared of you! like I said on the phone...'PRICK!'

Regarding my design business, I have amazing client reviews and look after everyone I work with, happy to share those to anyone and no I don't sell drugs just because they did they think they can drag me down haha. Grow up tin pots

Anyone feel free to add me on Facebook and we can arrange a call to discuss further.

This is what was written about me... LOL I am predator for being a graphic designer haha yeahhhhh... nice one hahaha

****can I have some help please. Off topic, does anyone remember LUKE JARVIS the old graphic designer that the twins fired for selling cocaine. Is it true that he now sucks cock for money. I have recieved multiple messages saying not to use his services as he is a drug dealer and abuser. Please search him and comment below. What a horrible predator*****
Well done Luke for speaking out and standing up for yourself against these bullies.

• Heart

TonyStamp35

This is an interesting read. I’ve read somewhere about was Rhys in the army but can’t find it..there’s a lot on here! Just wanted to confirm..he was in the Grenadier Guards, Nijmegen Company, which was a company that basically did ceremonial duties in London, Changing of the Guard etc. He stayed there until leaving early to take up his boxing career. He never made it to Battalion which is where everyone goes after their stint at ceremonial duties. He claims he’s been to Iraq / served in a conflict but never did an operational tour. He was a bully, loved himself massively and was a sex pest!

• Haha
We are here to expose these men for ripping people off. I feel there are some comments on here that are homophobic and that discredits the good work on this thread.

Even if Rhys Davis was a dedicated, non-cheating happily married father of five (married to either a man or a woman), bottom line he is extorting money from people, lying about his lifestyle and work experience, and intimidating people. Those hard facts are surely enough to focus on and that’s what we are here to highlight to their potential next victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is why we need to keep this thread going to hopefully warn off any more clients/victims they might get or have !

WE ARE NOT “HATERS“ as you like to call us Rhys & Llewy of TTT SCAM we are the voices against your SCAMS as we either know someone or ourselves have lost money / confidence / businesses / marriages 👀🤬

If you read stuff like the Facebook post below and think it's a bit odd, you're right!

Rhys Davies' common comeback to "the haters" (a lazy and tedious assertion that means he can ignore entirely justifiable comments about the way he and his brother have fraudulently presented their "success" for many years) is that he's "focussed" or "motivated".

That's cute.

But a REAL comeback might be - "here's a look at my company accounts, showing millions of pounds of turnover", or "here - at last - are the deeds to my mum's house that I've finally bought her" or even, "here's a picture of me with my current crop of high-level business clients that I'm coaching to new levels".

But of course he has none of these things to show. If he DID - if he was GENUINELY the success that he says he is - he could show it very simply.

HERE'S THE IMPORTANT BIT (in case you think we're jus' hating on you Rhys)....

If you're wondering if either Rhys or Llewellyn Davies's secrets-of-success coaching services are worth considering for 2022, the answer is "f++k no". Unless, of course, you want coaches who are still renting-but-pretending-to-own houses at 38 and have never achieved any business "success" on their own without clout-chasing the likes of James Burtt and Sarah Akwisombe in recent years etc etc. Choice is yours!

Oh, and for clarity - please note that I don't care how he dresses, who he's with, what his peccadilloes might be, how he furnishes his home etc.

The ONLY thing that matters is that people are warned off spending money with this clearly duplicitous, fantastist pair.
Bottom line, label people as 'haters' if you like, but the market will decide when they search your name and find this thread what is hate and what is you being outed for being a lying fool.

Do you remember sharing a bank balance from over a year ago the other day pretending it was recent?

What kind of human does that? Not a successful one.

You have no evidence of any clients and your business is non existent, your fake rich lifestyle is dead and all you have is a steroid induced six pack because you literally have nothing to do other than go to the gym and post on Facebook to all 5 of your fans.

For someone so successful, you sure seem to be very attached what is said in this thread Rhys.

Keep it up though, because right now all evidence suggests your 'haters' are the ones winning in this weird online tug of war you seem to have created.

Stop making it so easy for us all big man!

Prove your success and shut us all up. Oh yeah, you literally can't because it's all bullshit.

Your biggest hater is your own ego.

• Heart

TopLip

As good as this thread is I think we need more people on here to share they're own personal experiences of paying for the twins coaching services or at the least share stories of people we know who have been ripped off by them. We've now fully established that they are blatant liar's and we know about the Sarah Akwisombe fiasco but there maybe someone out there who has just discovered the twins and are thinking about paying them for coaching who don't have the time or energy to read this thread from the start. Anyone reading from the past few pages back will just see us slagging the twins off and taking the piss out of them and as fun as that is we need more people to come forward and tell us in detail about the dealings they have had with the twins however big or small. Or maybe you don't know them personally but know a friend or family member that has been conned by them? Let's get it all out there so anyone new to this can see just how bad Rhys and Llewellyn Davies conmen twins coach scammers really are.
I know people from the champions of mind era but most have just put it down to a bad experience and moved on.

Thing is the workshops COM used to run did have structure and provided some value, solely because James Burt, the one with a brain, was behind the planning.

The tinpot twins just used to get wheeled out to rant some motivational bullshit while James delivered structure and service.

It's when these to ******* got released into the wild to stand on their own 2 feet that the world really saw what morons they actually are.

Funny thing is since they went out alone, putting aside the SA fiasco, they've had fuck all clients so you really would need one of the original inner circle to come forward, however most of them are probably too embarrassed to admit how stupid they were, and scared of repercussions.

Let's face it, to hire these 2 fools and follow them round for over a year like a little lap dogs, you need to be a bit of an idiot yourself.

It blows my mind how anyone ever saw them as someone to help guide them through life. I remember seeing them on facebook in the COM days and my dickhead radar going off the hook.

Honestly I find these 2 so entertaining. I cannot believe how stupid they are, its honestly mind blowing.

They have no clients any more, so regardless of who talks, Tattle has defeated them already. Or, in that sense I guess they defeated themselves.

Plus, at this point they are so barmy that even the simplest of people can see through their lies.

They even managed to fail at scamming. Hilarious!

Last edited:

Choccydemigod

Found this page a couple of weeks ago, and it's been a brilliant read. I've met the twins on numerous occasions, whilst at gyms in Coventry.
I can confirm that neither of them have qualified as PTs either level 2 or 3, and were kicked out of Pure Gym for coaching, and getting clients in who were not members.
I've had a stand up row with them on more than one occasion, after daring to call them out on their coffee MLM and forcing people off kit (separate incidents). There are a few other instances as well, involving certain substances but I'll not go into them on here, as im assuming they do, in fact read these posts.
On the surface, when you first meet them (I'm going back a few years now, just as the coffee saga unfolded), they seem like good lads, albeit loud, brash, and full of themselves, but the mask soon slips, if you're intelligent enough to read people and see the ⛳s

• Heart
  • Haha