Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Llewellyn Davies caught covid when he went to meet his steroid dealer, Jason Corrick in Nottingham at Tathams Powerhouse Gym last week.

Reactions: 3
Said boy is the son of Rhys Davies conmans jeweller 🤔 perhaps Rhys owes money on his last rented fake Rolex and that’s he way of paying it off!
Meanwhile, what the hell is he chatting about?
Guy just talking riddles as he is that desperate. And has been exposed

Reactions: 4
We are here to expose these men for ripping people off. I feel there are some comments on here that are homophobic and that discredits the good work on this thread.

Even if Rhys Davis was a dedicated, non-cheating happily married father of five (married to either a man or a woman), bottom line he is extorting money from people, lying about his lifestyle and work experience, and intimidating people. Those hard facts are surely enough to focus on and that’s what we are here to highlight to their potential next victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Said boy is the son of Rhys Davies conmans jeweller 🤔 perhaps Rhys owes money on his last rented fake Rolex and that’s he way of paying it off!
Meanwhile, what the hell is he chatting about?
What this basically is, he will just have you on FaceTime and spout a load of generic motivational mumbo-jumbo which you can extract from a quick google search or a flick around on YouTube. He will have you in the gym with him once a week and film you doing a set of side lateral raises and then will make you be outdoors at 5am to give your dog a walk whilst you talk the same nonsense as he does on a Facebook live video which he will then share and tell his followers how you are the next big thing from the UK and how the rest of the people are still procrastinating.

Yes be careful Carly they are nasty pieces of work who have stolen from so many innocent people old and young

The Rich in Success podcast with James Burtt has been released. This is going to be an interesting listen

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I listened to James Burrt’s podcast last night. The Tinpot Twins should be waking up this morning thanking their lucky stars as he could’ve really gone to town on those two shitheads but he didn’t. There’s quite a lot he didn’t go into which he should’ve done, and they know that too.

I listened to James Burtt podcast last night. The Tinpot Twins should be waking up this morning thanking their lucky stars as he could’ve really gone to town on those two shitheads but he didn’t. There’s quite a lot he didn’t go into which he should’ve done, and they know that too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I listened to James Burrt’s podcast last night. The Tinpot Twins should be waking up this morning thanking their lucky stars as he could’ve really gone to town on those two shitheads but he didn’t. There’s quite a lot he didn’t go into which he should’ve done, and they know that too.
Listened to it on the way to work and they got off easy.

At worst, it just highlights that they have no business acumen whatsoever. James Burtt came across well, not so sure about Matt Hall- I got the feeling he was a bit out of his depth with the overall conversation.

Interesting take on coaching in the first few minutes- just telling people the same things over and over to make sure they maintain momentum. Explains how Llewy and Rhys were able to scam so many people with their events- no need for original content, people will just keep turning up as they can only do something if someone tells them to do it. Also pretty dense of Matt Hall to leave that in when it is still his current business model.

Listened to it on the way to work and they got off easy.

At worst, it just highlights that they have no business acumen whatsoever. James Burtt came across well, not so sure about Matt Hall- I got the feeling he was a bit out of his depth with the overall conversation.

Interesting take on coaching in the first few minutes- just telling people the same things over and over to make sure they maintain momentum. Explains how Llewy and Rhys were able to scam so many people with their events- no need for original content, people will just keep turning up as they can only do something if someone tells them to do it. Also pretty dense of Matt Hall to leave that in when it is still his current business model.
Exactly what I thought, but Matt isn’t the brightest is he! Makes Matt Hall look really gullible and greedy for getting into the MLM scam with the tinpots even when he’d seen what happened with James Burtt and continued to line his own pockets. James came across well, Matt Hall could of said more!

Reactions: 1
Can I just take a moment to thank those who listened and reported back on the podcast featuring a) someone who enabled the Davies Twins for a couple of years, ignoring their tit-housery so they could (briefly) build Champions of Mind into something that parted the easily lead from their ££££ and b) someone who was a client of one them for a couple of years, ignoring his tit-housery and posting glowing "reviews" of his mentor, paying him £££ in the process.

Saves me a job (not that I had the slightest inclination!).. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Funny how, despite lacking ANY judgement or ability to do due diligence on the Davies Twins before getting involved with them, these two are now perfectly placed to give advice on living your best lyf / achieving your dreams in bizness etc etc. Yawn.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know James Burtt personally but we do have, let’s say, one or two mutual friends and from my understanding, once he saw enough of the loud egoistical bravado from the tinpot twins, basically just loud white noise, he saw enough there to get into bed with them both from a business standpoint. There was a lot that did go on and some of which I don’t know how factual it is so I don’t want to post things on here based on hearsay but what I know and what I saw was the two of them basically working poor James to the bone each and every day whilst they were sponging off his endeavour. James was very intimidated by the two of them and there was a lot he didn’t mention on this.

GUYS, IT’s HERE!!! JAMES BURT & MATT HALL PODCAST! It’s all about the tinpot twins.

Reactions: 2
GUYS, IT’s HERE!!! JAMES BURT & MATT HALL PODCAST! It’s all about the tinpot twins.
'Knowing when to walk away' erm, how about the minute that you realised that the whole thing is an MLM scam run by two guys who's whole life is fake and they have the same amount of successful business experience as you.....none.

But you didn't, you chose to play along with it, even introducing new clients for them to fleece, you praised him, bigged him up, even posed in the clapped out Bentley taking selfies with 'chillin' in the Bentley' captions, bragging with him about how everyone could also have their own manor house, if they just invest in themselves i.e. pay you. Even though you knew the whole thing was utter bollocks!

• Heart
'Knowing when to walk away' erm, how about the minute that you realised that the whole thing is an MLM scam run by two guys who's whole life is fake and they have the same amount of successful business experience as you.....none.

But you didn't, you chose to play along with it, even introducing new clients for them to fleece, you praised him, bigged him up, even posed in the clapped out Bentley taking selfies with 'chillin' in the Bentley' captions, bragging with him about how everyone could also have their own manor house, if they just invest in themselves i.e. pay you. Even though you knew the whole thing was utter bollocks!
Guys was equally a massive bleep ! Agree with all the above , he was also at the trough at feeding time . And now acts like he was the innocent party , I think people would accept he’s left but a bit like the fat waffling buffoon we have running this country, he fails to acknowledge his wrong doings and blames everyone else ! He was a massive bleep then and he still is now , along with the cross eyed Umpa Lumpa he made this podcast with, not even qualified to tell you how to put ikea furniture together never mind run a legitimate business.

• Heart

Exactly and that is why Matt Hall is a complete carbon copy of his tinpot mentors, duplicating their scam model. Matt even said all it’s about is telling his clients the same thing over and over to reinforce the message! Easy! He went head first knowin what the whole scam was about and enabling the twins to ruin more peoples lives. He stood there and defended the lies they spewed. I think Im right in saying it was actually Alec Witts that announcement his Departure from the twins, followed the next day by Matt Hall! Not so brave were you Matt!

• Heart
It all happened on the same day where the three musketeers jumped off the sinking ship. It was a glorious Sunday. Alec Witts got the ball rolling, a couple of hours later Matt Hall got in on the act then that evening Pretesh Parmar made it a full house.

It’s laughable to think as the Tinpot Twins even had the pair of Witts and Hall on their YouTube channel training as they behaved like a pair of clowns and fronted their minions up to tell us that they are “the real deal”.

• Heart
Just seen tinder swindler on Netflix … can’t wait for the tinpot version of “the grinder go getters”! To be aired on Amazon ! Anyone know the release date?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.