Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As good as this thread is I think we need more people on here to share they're own personal experiences of paying for the twins coaching services or at the least share stories of people we know who have been ripped off by them. We've now fully established that they are blatant liar's and we know about the Sarah Akwisombe fiasco but there maybe someone out there who has just discovered the twins and are thinking about paying them for coaching who don't have the time or energy to read this thread from the start. Anyone reading from the past few pages back will just see us slagging the twins off and taking the piss out of them and as fun as that is we need more people to come forward and tell us in detail about the dealings they have had with the twins however big or small. Or maybe you don't know them personally but know a friend or family member that has been conned by them? Let's get it all out there so anyone new to this can see just how bad Rhys and Llewellyn Davies conmen twins coach scammers really are.

Reactions: 14
As good as this thread is I think we need more people on here to share they're own personal experiences of paying for the twins coaching services or at the least share stories of people we know who have been ripped off by them. We've now fully established that they are blatant liar's and we know about the Sarah Akwisombe fiasco but there maybe someone out there who has just discovered the twins and are thinking about paying them for coaching who don't have the time or energy to read this thread from the start. Anyone reading from the past few pages back will just see us slagging the twins off and taking the piss out of them and as fun as that is we need more people to come forward and tell us in detail about the dealings they have had with the twins however big or small. Or maybe you don't know them personally but know a friend or family member that has been conned by them? Let's get it all out there so anyone new to this can see just how bad Rhys and Llewellyn Davies conmen twins coach scammers really are.
I bet lots of people are either afraid (there was someone who's family had been threatened by the twins for speaking out against them), or feel really ashamed after being scammed. But hopefully some will come forward. What would be great is if it was one of the former inner circle from the last few years. There's people in the old Champions of Mind videos around the James Burtt era that seem to have totally vanished 🤔

Reactions: 4
The poor Bentley has spent more time down at the garage in repairs than it has sat on the driveway of the rented manor since it was purchased.
Looks like Llewy has been filming in a different kitchen, with none of the usual videos from the garden either, so maybe his landlord finally got bored of him not paying the rent?

Reactions: 3
Looks like Llewy has been filming in a different kitchen, with none of the usual videos from the garden either, so maybe his landlord finally got bored of him not paying the rent?
His post should of read…

BOY…. BROKE

He‘s probably squatting at Carly’s

• Haha
He’s moved in with Carly Thornton.

He’s moved in with Carly Thornton. She seems to be driving him around everywhere too by the looks of it.

I know people from the champions of mind era but most have just put it down to a bad experience and moved on.

Thing is the workshops COM used to run did have structure and provided some value, solely because James Burt, the one with a brain, was behind the planning.

The tinpot twins just used to get wheeled out to rant some motivational bullshit while James delivered structure and service.

It's when these to ******* got released into the wild to stand on their own 2 feet that the world really saw what morons they actually are.

Funny thing is since they went out alone, putting aside the SA fiasco, they've had duck all clients so you really would need one of the original inner circle to come forward, however most of them are probably too embarrassed to admit how stupid they were, and scared of repercussions.

Let's face it, to hire these 2 fools and follow them round for over a year like a little lap dogs, you need to be a bit of an idiot yourself.

It blows my mind how anyone ever saw them as someone to help guide them through life. I remember seeing them on facebook in the COM days and my head radar going off the hook.

Honestly I find these 2 so entertaining. I cannot believe how stupid they are, its honestly mind blowing.

They have no clients any more, so regardless of who talks, Tattle has defeated them already. Or, in that sense I guess they defeated themselves.

Plus, at this point they are so barmy that even the simplest of people can see through their lies.

They even managed to fail at scamming. Hilarious!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Proof Rhys Davies is here and reading these threads…everyday he’s at the gym several times as he has nothing else to do. I commented he didn’t have time for new victim/clients because he’s always there. Low and behold no gym today, but 3 made up victims He’s busy in the office with. Hi Rhys 👁

Reactions: 9
Hi Rhys!... you c**t :) how does it feel FAILING? getting caught out for all the bad you have done? Speak up BIG man?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Definitely right about people not wanting to come forward out of fear. Threats are not just made to clients themselves but to family members - parents, children, etc - and so many of those who stay silent do so to protect their loved ones. Thankfully they are mostly hot air and it's usually their partners who bear the brunt, behind closed doors, after years of gaslighting and mental and physical torture, but I can see why someone would not want to risk it if the safety of their family is at stake :( Imagine hiring someone as your coach, to inspire you, to motivate you, to help you level up in business and in life and it all ends with threats to the lives of your family when you dare to question the person you are paying for a service. It's surreal! Imagine sending food back in a restaurant because it was bad or not as described on the menu and the chef coming out holding a knife to your kids throat telling you you're wrong, that your taste buds are fucked and you haven't even *tried* to enjoy the raw chicken or rotten vegetables...blows my mind!!

Reactions: 7
They're both full of sh*te they won't do nothing, they FAIL at everything they do in life, they can't fight, they can't win nothing. They are both boys not REAL men. Rhys is a very little boy with a small pecker I've heard LOL he also likes it up the botty

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They're both full of sh*te they won't do nothing, they FAIL at everything they do in life, they can't fight, they can't win nothing. They are both boys not REAL men. Rhys is a very little boy with a small pecker I've heard LOL he also likes it up the botty
I think what we need to focus on is what has happened and happening that is hurting people and ruining others rather than what they sexual orientation is.
Let’s not be bullies but the voices for those that got screwed over because of these two.
What we need is the facts to be out there and help stop the scamming !

just a thought

Reactions: 14
I think what we need to focus on is what has happened and happening that is hurting people and ruining others rather than what they sexual orientation is.
Let’s not be bullies but the voices for those that got screwed over because of these two.
What we need is the facts to be out there and help stop the scamming !

just a thought
Yeah you are right, they are the bullies - Not us for speaking out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The other day I questioned Rhys Davies’s business acumen. Today, he’s only gone and put up a post advertising FREE coaching. Come Christmas he will be offering people money out his own pocket to coach them at this rate! Then you got the other lemon, Llewellyn Davies, who preached all last week how he’s going to be working like a dog relentlessly during this month since he’s been back from his “working holiday” and all he’s done since is post pics and videos of himself in the gym and doing his morning cardio (taking the dog out on a walk). Some work ethic, hey.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The other day I questioned Rhys Davies’s business acumen. Today, he’s only gone and put up a post advertising FREE coaching. Come Christmas he will be offering people money out his own pocket to coach them at this rate! Then you got the other lemon, Llewellyn Davies, who preached all last week how he’s going to be working like a dog relentlessly during this month since he’s been back from his “working holiday” and all he’s done since is post pics and videos of himself in the gym and doing his morning cardio (taking the dog out on a walk). Some work ethic, hey.
Pretty sure he offered people money to be coached last year. No one took the bait on that either.

The man is one seriously useless bleep who is extremely desperate. It is getting very cringe worthy now.

Inundated, yet offering cheaper and cheaper services by the day.

How can the fucktard not realise that everyone sees straight through the blatant lies.

I guess when there's bills to pay and an act to keep up, you gotta do what you gotta do. This is all he knows.

Imagine how painful it is to be in this position.

Once made good money from COM but the whole thing went tits up as soon as James B leaves because they are too thick to know how to run a business.

Add to that these two cunts have no understanding of finance, spunked the lot of rented cars houses and watches to appear wealthy and massage their egos on social media, invested barely any of it in anything sensible and now have duck all cash, cars being sent back by the day, watches all gone, and they still need to keep up the act as pretending to be a someone.

It's the only game they know how to play.

Must be so stressful being one of these stupid cunts.

I see this ending badly and very publicly for them. I know they both have deep rooted emotional problems that have not been dealt with, going through this total and utter public humiliation is going to be tearing them both to pieces behind the scenes.

Add to that you're putting out offers for free coaching and no one with any money or sense ever signs up. What a kick in the teeth!

I wonder how long the range rover and 2 bed semi will last at this rate, not long!

We're all enjoying this car crash lads! Keep posting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure he offered people money to be coached last year. No one took the bait on that either.

The man is one seriously useless bleep who is extremely desperate. It is getting very cringe worthy now.

Inundated, yet offering cheaper and cheaper services by the day.

How can the fucktard not realise that everyone sees straight through the blatant lies.

I guess when there's bills to pay and an act to keep up, you gotta do what you gotta do. This is all he knows.

Imagine how painful it is to be in this position.

Once made good money from COM but the whole thing went tits up as soon as James B leaves because they are too thick to know how to run a business.

Add to that these two cunts have no understanding of finance, spunked the lot of rented cars houses and watches to appear wealthy and massage their egos on social media, invested barely any of it in anything sensible and now have duck all cash, cars being sent back by the day, watches all gone, and they still need to keep up the act as pretending to be a someone.

It's the only game they know how to play.

Must be so stressful being one of these stupid cunts.

I see this ending badly and very publicly for them. I know they both have deep rooted emotional problems that have not been dealt with, going through this total and utter public humiliation is going to be tearing them both to pieces behind the scenes.

Add to that you're putting out offers for free coaching and no one with any money or sense ever signs up. What a kick in the teeth!

I wonder how long the range rover and 2 bed semi will last at this rate, not long!

We're all enjoying this car crash lads! Keep posting!!
Spot on. If they hadn’t ruthlessly scammed so many people off their hard earned money you would have some level of sympathy for them. These two are not only dangerous but severely corrupt individuals who won’t think twice to strap an innocent soul off all their money if it means their bank balance is topped up on nothing short of fraudulent lies. You have Llewellyn Davies now pathetically following Cary Thornton around desperately latched on her coattail for some exposure. He went to Spain with her to just be her cheerleader and passed it off as a “working holiday” as they both went to the gym about 3 times and took their videographer, Lee Page with them.

Spot on. If they hadn’t ruthlessly scammed so many people off their hard earned money you would have some level of sympathy for them. These two are not only dangerous but severely corrupt individuals who won’t think twice to strap an innocent soul off all their money if it means their bank balance is topped up on nothing short of fraudulent lies. You have Llewellyn Davies now pathetically following Cary Thornton around desperately latched on her coattail for some exposure. He went to Spain with her to just be her cheerleader and passed it off as a “working holiday” as they both went to the gym about 3 times and took their videographer, Lee Page with them.
I really do wonder how this whole thing ends.

How long can the fakery continue?

Will they just find a woman to scrounge off, or go back to their mums matress?

Will they end up in legal tit from ongoing proceedings?

Will someone make a youtube doc about them and expose them beyond this forum (i think its only a matter of time)?

Will they one day just vanish from the internet?

Could one end up in a mental hospital?

Maybe all of the above. All I know is I'm watching til the bitter end!

I guess it all comes down to how much money they have left. Becasue one thing for sure, they are too thick to make a business work, and I can't seem them lasting in any job.

Watching these two get their just desserts and seeing them documenting their downfall for us all to see is the best gift they could have given the world. It's beyond entertaining.

All of their cronies will fall eventually as well. Yes I'm talking about you Matt Hall coach scammer, Steve Burgess scam coach, Alec Witts scam coach, Pretesh Parma scam artist, you're all cut from the same cloth. Bunch of unqualified scammers who all use the same bullshit tactics. Only problem is most people with half an ounce of sense, search you all on Google and find this thread. So your future clients will always be bottom of the barrel by default, if youre even lucky enough to land a single one. Good riddance to them all!

Also has anyone been following Steve Burgess on his 12 days of 'Cwistmas' Coaching.

Load of surface level bollocks! Can't wait for the offer to sign people up on day 12, I wonder what it will be, another piss poor landing page made by and 8 year old or something new?

Last edited:
I really do wonder how this whole thing ends.

How long can the fakery continue?

Will they just find a woman to scrounge off, or go back to their mums matress?

Will they end up in legal tit from ongoing proceedings?

Will someone make a youtube doc about them and expose them beyond this forum (i think its only a matter of time)?

Will they one day just vanish from the internet?

Could one end up in a mental hospital?

Maybe all of the above. All I know is I'm watching til the bitter end!

I guess it all comes down to how much money they have left. Becasue one thing for sure, they are too thick to make a business work, and I can't seem them lasting in any job.

Watching these two get their just desserts and seeing them documenting their downfall for us all to see is the best gift they could have given the world. It's beyond entertaining.

All of their cronies will fall eventually as well. Yes I'm talking about you Matt Hall coach scammer, Steve Burgess scam coach, Alec Witts scam coach, Pretesh Parma scam artist, you're all cut from the same cloth. Bunch of unqualified scammers who all use the same bullshit tactics. Only problem is most people with half an ounce of sense, search you all on Google and find this thread. So your future clients will always be bottom of the barrel by default, if youre even lucky enough to land a single one. Good riddance to them all!

Also has anyone been following Steve Burgess on his 12 days of 'Cwistmas' Coaching.

Load of surface level bollocks! Can't wait for the offer to sign people up on day 12, I wonder what it will be, another piss poor landing page made by and 8 year old or something new?
It's really interesting to see this parallel to the Saeah Akwisombe downfall - after all, if she'd refunded and apologised to the people she scammed with Llewy, the threads for the twins wouldn't have happened and all this wouldn't have blown up like it did. Akwisombe's own "downline" coaches like MHS (also talked about on a different set of tattle threads) actually destroyed several good businesses through bad 'coaching' advice.

It's literally an entire network of scam coaches with the Davies twins and Sarah Akwisombe at the epicentre. Bit by bit the network is being destroyed. Keep it up ❤

It's really interesting to see this parallel to the Saeah Akwisombe downfall - after all, if she'd refunded and apologised to the people she scammed with Llewy, the threads for the twins wouldn't have happened and all this wouldn't have blown up like it did. Akwisombe's own "downline" coaches like MHS (also talked about on a different set of tattle threads) actually destroyed several good businesses through bad 'coaching' advice.

It's literally an entire network of scam coaches with the Davies twins and Sarah Akwisombe at the epicentre. Bit by bit the network is being destroyed. Keep it up ❤
How did that woman manage to stick llewys dick up her arse, go on an instagram live with her lapdog husband just taking it sat next to her talking about it, and keep her marriage together?

Any human being that puts up with that from their partner needs their head looking at it. I get there's kids involved but when your mum can't keep her hands off another mans dick and does it so publicly, you kind of have to draw the line.

Add to that, this is the dick of Llewy Davies the biggest moron going. There is no worse insult to a man than that!

At least his dick was easy to access i guess, hanging off his forehead the whole time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.