Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone this is Luke Jarvis,

Let me first add I think this is great what you have all set up has you are all telling the TRUTH!

Below I have had some utter bollocks wrote about me which I am guessing by a made up account by Rhys himself, yeah him the wannabe BAD MAN LOL! I shared something on Facebook a few months ago and he rang up threatening me off a 'NO NUMBER'.

Let me tell you a short story, in my younger days I used to train at the gym just like they do, I saw them pop around on social media and I did find them motivating so I knew who they were, I studied interior design, became an exhibition designer in Birmingham for over 6 years, I was doing graphics on the side as a side line job which is when I actually came in conctact with the Tin Pot Twins on Facebook for the first time and also James Burrt who is a great bloke by the way may I add. I was doing work for them for a few months and it was a decent little side line as I was saving to move into my own place but what I was doing was treading on my own works toes working for them as they were requesting jobs at all times of the day 7 days a week.

Eventually the twins sold me this HUGE successful picture by starting a MEDIA business with them and leaving my 6 year career behind, they were drawing in the coaching clients and I would do the graphics for them, fair enough but they were also getting me to do work for CHAMPIONS of MIND FREE of charge!!! so when you add up the hours they we're taking the PISS! I brought this up on a number of occasions and every time I did they got aggressive with me, until one day in a gym in Harlow, London Rhys took me into the changing rooms and laid hands on me! keeping in mind I am 3 hours from home on my own.

They did not sack me for tit lol... I left them because they are a pair of greedy bellends who most likely will be sucking cock for money in a few years - I hope you are reading this Rhys you cock smoker!, I ain't scared of you! like I said on the phone...'PRICK!'

Regarding my design business, I have amazing client reviews and look after everyone I work with, happy to share those to anyone and no I don't sell drugs just because they did they think they can drag me down haha. Grow up tin pots

Anyone feel free to add me on Facebook and we can arrange a call to discuss further.

This is what was written about me... LOL I am predator for being a graphic designer haha yeahhhhh... nice one hahaha

****can I have some help please. Off topic, does anyone remember LUKE JARVIS the old graphic designer that the twins fired for selling cocaine. Is it true that he now sucks cock for money. I have recieved multiple messages saying not to use his services as he is a drug dealer and abuser. Please search him and comment below. What a horrible predator*****
Well done Luke for speaking out and standing up for yourself against these bullies.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Few things, Did you see the video of him bragging about the brand new trainers that he 'Forgot' he had and thanked the 'Burglar' for reminding him mmmmmmm, i know people that live in the street that wouldnt wear any of them Rascal things you fuckin idiot, Secondly this was staged, Clear Insurance job, But what the FOOL doesnt realise is that you are not covered by your insurance if you advertise you are away from the property, you are getting nothing, no payout no nothing you pussyole. then he is showing off his 'Cigars' but showing off the watch as the angle his arm is at is unatural. that is the fakest looking Daytona i have ever seen, Wheres the iced out AP gone gayboy???? wheres the Lambo Gayboy??, cant wait to see you back on your mums floor, We know you are reading all this so come on lets have a comment, Give us your views. You cant even do a fuckin insurance job right you bleep

Oh and Llewy, Everyone on here has experienced you 'First hand' you fuckin cock jockey, Talking about 'Cancers' and this and that in you little video, thing is sunshine, for me personally, i 'OWN' everything i have, I bought it 'Working' with my own two hands, I 'OWN' my luxurious home, all my cars and all my valubles i did that 'Grafting' hard, not blagging people, you my friend have NOTHING, you will be homeless soon, that is why you are latching onto that shemale thing that is currently the highlight of the month, but she will see through you in a minute just like your wife did then you'll need another victim, But we are the 'Cancers' ?? You really are a silly little man with as much class as green garden bin, Hows your daughter mate?? she good yeah? will you be spending some quality time with her this xmas? Mmmmmmmmm doubful, me on the other hand will hold my children tight safe in the knowledge they know i treated their mother with love and respect and that is what they will alway remember it, will your daughter? nah mate, She will grow up knowing you are nothing but a classless bleep

Need to hear this
😂😂😂😂never laughed so hard

Reactions: 6
This is pretty much something I heard from someone close to a girl he was with a while ago. I’ve also heard he use to like a dildo being inserted up his bot bot.

Rhys has a smoking fetish & likes his women to put their fingers up his bot-bot. He also begs women to ‘watch him come’ on FaceTime late at night while his girlfriend is sleeping in a separate room. Also, his member is a lot smaller than you would imagine it to be… not something I would be excited to show people. Also; those noises he makes in the gym are the same grunting growling sounds he likes to make while he’s doing the above. Over and out.

can I have some help please. Off topic, does anyone remember LUKE JARVIS the old graphic designer that the twins fired for selling cocaine. Is it true that he now sucks cock for money. I have recieved multiple messages saying not to use his services as he is a drug dealer and abuser. Please search him and comment below. What a horrible predator
It seems that Rhys Davies Conman is Unknowns 1230 on this thread …. Hello Rhysy nice to have lurking 👀📉👌

can I have some help please. Off topic, does anyone remember LUKE JARVIS the old graphic designer that the twins fired for selling cocaine. Is it true that he now sucks cock for money. I have recieved multiple messages saying not to use his services as he is a drug dealer and abuser. Please search him and comment below. What a horrible predator
Oh Rhys you stupid, STUPID bleep!

using CAPITALS, 'received multiple messages' and 'comment below' are all straight out your book of ******** catch phrases.

Imagine being someone who is so insecure they have to put on a front and hide the fact that every single thing you've done has been a huge failure and you are slowly emptying your dwindling bank account of money you earned when you used to get away with people believing your lies.

Imagine being caught out and called out by endless people and looking like a grade A nob head and still trying to style it out that you're successful.

Imagine renting almost everything you own at nearly 40.

Imagine publicly 'burgling' your own house to try and get attention.

Imagine being such a bleep that you have a thread about you online that revolves mostly around laughing at how much of a waster you and your brother are.

Imagine then logging onto that thread and trying to divert attention away from yourself by randomly trying to put accusations about an innocent man.

Imagine then being so thick that you can't even break away from your ******** catch phrases and making yourself look like an even bigger bleep as a result.

Watching you fail publicly like this is such a joy.

Sleep well you stupid dumb bleep.

I'll chill with my kids and family in the house I own, and wake up tomorrow to serve the customers of my business that I love. Then I'll probably check in on tattle to see what the next dumb wacky tit youve done is, because its literally hilarious watching you.

Llewy coined the idea long ago in one of his many lies, but someone should actually make a documentary about these 2, you can't make this tit up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

using CAPITALS, 'received multiple messages' and 'comment below' are all straight out your book of ******** catch phrases.

Imagine being someone who is so insecure they have to put on a front and hide the fact that every single thing you've done has been a huge failure and you are slowly emptying your dwindling bank account of money you earned when you used to get away with people believing your lies.

Imagine being caught out and called out by endless people and looking like a grade A nob head and still trying to style it out that you're successful.

Imagine being such a bleep that you have a thread about you online that revolves mostly around laughing at how much of a waster you and your brother are.

Imagine then logging onto that thread and trying to divert attention away from yourself by randomly trying to put accusations about an innocent man.

Imagine then being so thick that you can't even break away from your ******** catch phrases and making yourself look like an even bigger bleep as a result.

I'll chill with my kids and family in the house I own, and wake up tomorrow to serve the customers of my business that I love. Then I'll probably check in on tattle to see what the next dumb wacky tit youve done is, because its literally hilarious watching you.

Llewy coined the idea long ago in one of his many lies, but someone should actually make a documentary about these 2, you can't make this tit up!
This is soooo funny and so true! Me and my husband are belly laughing right here! Oh Rhys dumb bleep 🙂

Reactions: 3

Must be in the final production phase now, surely?

Reactions: 5

Superb LOL

Wow, Give give give, Nothing in return (except a monthly fee as i need to pay off the loan for my £12K Shentley) LOL

1638428619324.png

that car really is a piece of tit

• Haha
Superb LOL

Wow, Give give give, Nothing in return (except a monthly fee as i need to pay off the loan for my £12K Shentley) LOL

View attachment 900559

that car really is a piece of tit
Lol, hes got a point, pay this dummy a load of cash and you'll get duck all back except maybe a headache listening to his unqualified bullshit.

Telling you how to run a business when hes never even had his own successful one. hahahahahaha!

But it's ok, because you can be coached by someone who goes to the gym DAILY and takes steroids. That qualifies him for sure. SO MOTIVATIONAL!

Imagine claiming to be a life coach when your own life is a much of a mess as these 2 chumps.

Driving about in a clapped out Bentley hoping to feel relevant or appear wealthy when your entire life is falling apart publicly and you're actually skint.

It must be such a tit and tiring existence being these two. Trying to keep up the act, then crying in private because your life is falling apart behind the scences.

I would have sympathy but these two brought every last bit of it on themselves.

Let the slow motion public car crash continue!!

Keep posting lads, you thick cunts don't even realise how funny you are.

• Haha
Look like dip tit tin pot rhy is only offering a new package for 10 people only. How about get one client first you complete lying c**t. I wondered how many rented cars he got left as the bank must be getting very dry.

Look like dip tit tin pot rhy is only offering a new package for 10 people only. How about get one client first you complete lying c**t. I wondered how many rented cars he got left as the bank must be getting very dry.
But dont forget his credentials!

NLP Trainer (Almost)
Half a brain cell (Almost)

Seriously this man is the Karl Pilkington of coaching, so oblivious to how stupid he looks at all times!

I'm going to rewrite my CV later and add and almost section.

Winner of school cross country 1979 (almost)
10/10 on year 6 spelling test 1976 (almost)
Doctor (almost)
University 1st Degree (almost)
Footballer (almost)
Prime Minister (almost)
Not cracking up laughing at Rhys Davies failed scam coach once again (almost)

Reminds me of an old song my son used to listen to:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just another one in the long list of “didn’t really happen”. The other lemon, Llewellyn Davies was spending quite a bit of time at the Mercedes Benz showroom a couple of weeks ago telling us he was purchasing a new car. I guess that didn’t happen either then!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just another one in the long list of “didn’t really happen”. The other lemon, Llewellyn Davies was spending quite a bit of time at the Mercedes Benz showroom a couple of weeks ago telling us he was purchasing a new car. I guess that didn’t happen either then!
Carly Thornton was looking for a new Mercedes…doubt she’ll have a driving license much longer if she continues the TTTOfficialUk scam MO of driving whilst filming herself! Why oh why do they think that this will attract clients…unbelievable an Accident waiting to happen ! Keep reporting!
Rhys Davies still hasn’t chosen the colour of his neW defender either, just a photo opportunity….think Landrover Droitwich would be fed up of him by now 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.