Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s see how they spin this 😜
They already have 'top 10' im sure earlier in the week they said there were 13 competitors in her class (could be wrong)

On another note its nice to see the boys talk about how this isn't a holiday and they won't drink.. Will 'turn up' every day yet RD had a hangover for one gym session and turned up an hour late for another 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They already have 'top 10' im sure earlier in the week they said there were 13 competitors in her class (could be wrong)

On another note its nice to see the boys talk about how this isn't a holiday and they won't drink.. Will 'turn up' every day yet RD had a hangover for one gym session and turned up an hour late for another 😂
Also went for business meetings which seems to of been a “3 hour” meeting with Lee video man, which he could of had in the UK…all BS.
Good luck to them returning to Spain in the near future, they’re only allowing double jabbed from 1st Dec 😝

Reactions: 4
Anyone else smell desperation?

This is the classic TTT scam funnel he learnt from Rhys and Llewy Davies the coaching conmen.

Get them in free, go all in and treat them like royalty for 12 days, make them pay for 12 months coaching upfront based on the 12 days of having smoke blown up your arse, then proceed to deliver nothing but the odd motivational speech and a bit of simple accountability for a year. Scam coaching business in a box right there!

We are all about to get deleted from Rhys davieses ig as we are just all LURKING 😂

we must engage
He’ll have no followers then as he has no engagement 😜
No doubt Shan is his new admin watching his lurkers 💩 Let’s hope she doesn’t give up her day job for him .

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Rhys Davies scam is lying low today under the pretence he’s flown home today? He won’t want to isolate until he gets a negative test will he! ummm! 🤔

Reactions: 3
Carly Thornton with her big team of the UKs best or world even MENTORS /COACHES (Davies twins ) only placed 9th out of 13 in Women’s Wellness Bigman comp Alicante 👀 📈🔥 well done team” FAILURE” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carly Thornton with her big team of the UKs best or world even MENTORS /COACHES (Davies twins ) only placed 9th out of 13 in Women’s Wellness Bigman comp Alicante 👀 📈🔥 well done team” FAILURE” 😂😂😂
Waiting for the Tinpot Twins to claim the “phenomenal“ results of Carly, when in reality it was her long term coach Shelby who has worked with her. Carly only met Llewy in the last trip To Alicante where he, in her words “stalked” her. He could no doubt see the potential revenue stream from her followers…same MO as Sarah Akwiscombe! Unfortunately for her it appears she’s fallen for the lies🙈

• Haha
Some prowling pickpocket has punched through a pane at the pricks pad and pilfered the Paddington bear coins! 😳

• Wow
Some prowling pickpocket has punched through a pane at the pricks pad and pilfered the Paddington bear coins! 😳
I heard it was the landlord as he wanted to see where Rhys was hiding the ‘sellar’ cinema, sauna and swimming pool. Or maybe just a an wanting to take the Lambo out but they couldn’t find the keys (or the car?).

Rhys pretending that he isn’t bothered is the best bit- when he realises that he doesn’t have contents insurance, can’t wait to see him claim that the banks are out to get him.

Either way, I love the irony of that idiot getting robbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard it was the landlord as he wanted to see where Rhys was hiding the ‘sellar’ cinema, sauna and swimming pool. Or maybe just a an wanting to take the Lambo out but they couldn’t find the keys (or the car?).

Rhys pretending that he isn’t bothered is the best bit- when he realises that he doesn’t have contents insurance, can’t wait to see him claim that the banks are out to get him.

Either way, I love the irony of that idiot getting robbed.
Even if he had content insurance he won’t be insured because he’s advertised the fact he was away with his ‘little’ family. Love the fact he claims they ignored £200k of assets, yet he actually for once speaks the the truth and says £200 worth of assets 🤪 He’s very hopeful that a) the police will be round soon & b) SOCO will take finger prints…good luck with that!
Where was the alarm, CCTV, security dogs? Probably in the sellar, cinema room, pool or outdoor sauna. 12 foot 🤥 gates isn’t going to stop scum bags.

• Haha
can I have some help please. Off topic, does anyone remember LUKE JARVIS the old graphic designer that the twins fired for selling cocaine. Is it true that he now sucks cock for money. I have recieved multiple messages saying not to use his services as he is a drug dealer and abuser. Please search him and comment below. What a horrible predator

Reactions: 2
Was thinking this myself 🤔🤔???
Think maybe the car crash was too but went wrong & nearly Fukin killed himself the Demi God melt !!!!!!
Levels 👀📉
Can’t decide if it’s an insurance scam or not! Is he really bright enough to have contents insurance?!
Did they take the cars or was the old banger Bentley rusted to the drive? Maybe they were looking for the Rolex’s and couldn’t find them because they’re rented? Did they get away with the whisky and cigars he used to have in his garage? ( sorry, whisky and cigar room)
Anyone know if the other lemon is still in his rented manor? Noticed it’s not up for sale any longer

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi everyone this is Luke Jarvis,

Let me first add I think this is great what you have all set up has you are all telling the TRUTH!

Below I have had some utter bollocks wrote about me which I am guessing by a made up account by Rhys himself, yeah him the wannabe BAD MAN LOL! I shared something on Facebook a few months ago and he rang up threatening me off a 'NO NUMBER'.

Let me tell you a short story, in my younger days I used to train at the gym just like they do, I saw them pop around on social media and I did find them motivating so I knew who they were, I studied interior design, became an exhibition designer in Birmingham for over 6 years, I was doing graphics on the side as a side line job which is when I actually came in conctact with the Tin Pot Twins on Facebook for the first time and also James Burrt who is a great bloke by the way may I add. I was doing work for them for a few months and it was a decent little side line as I was saving to move into my own place but what I was doing was treading on my own works toes working for them as they were requesting jobs at all times of the day 7 days a week.

Eventually the twins sold me this HUGE successful picture by starting a MEDIA business with them and leaving my 6 year career behind, they were drawing in the coaching clients and I would do the graphics for them, fair enough but they were also getting me to do work for CHAMPIONS of MIND FREE of charge!!! so when you add up the hours they we're taking the PISS! I brought this up on a number of occasions and every time I did they got aggressive with me, until one day in a gym in Harlow, London Rhys took me into the changing rooms and laid hands on me! keeping in mind I am 3 hours from home on my own.

They did not sack me for tit lol... I left them because they are a pair of greedy bellends who most likely will be sucking cock for money in a few years - I hope you are reading this Rhys you cock smoker!, I ain't scared of you! like I said on the phone...'PRICK!'

Regarding my design business, I have amazing client reviews and look after everyone I work with, happy to share those to anyone and no I don't sell drugs just because they did they think they can drag me down haha. Grow up tin pots

Anyone feel free to add me on Facebook and we can arrange a call to discuss further.

This is what was written about me... LOL I am predator for being a graphic designer haha yeahhhhh... nice one hahaha

****can I have some help please. Off topic, does anyone remember LUKE JARVIS the old graphic designer that the twins fired for selling cocaine. Is it true that he now sucks cock for money. I have recieved multiple messages saying not to use his services as he is a drug dealer and abuser. Please search him and comment below. What a horrible predator*****

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.