Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some funny stuff been going on here the past few days. But do you know what the funniest thing of all is...... Llewellyn Davies repeatedly claiming he will be a King next year🤣🤣🤣 King of England even. Llewellyn Davies how can you be anything near a King you don't even have your own home you live with your girlfriend in HER house🤣. Yes that's right folks Llewellyn Davies Coach who apparently is a millionaire has had to move into his partners house who he's only been with five minutes because he doesn't have a place of his own🤣🤣🤣🤣bleeping King?😂 duck me I can't stop laughing at this bellend. A bleeping joker more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can any one find the comment he put in here a few weeks back I can’t find it.

It's this one.
can I have some help please. Off topic, does anyone remember LUKE JARVIS the old graphic designer that the twins fired for selling cocaine. Is it true that he now sucks cock for money. I have recieved multiple messages saying not to use his services as he is a drug dealer and abuser. Please search him and comment below. What a horrible predator

I’d love an undercover journo to sign up and go and then write all about it after.
Thing is barely anyone knows they exist. This thread is the only fan base they have, that's not even an exaggeration.

We need someone on this thread to connect one to them or it will never happen simply because they are so irrelevant.

You couldn't get less attention if you hid under a rock for 20 years, it's kind of impressive in a weird way.

Wacky cunts

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
About this time last year, the dumbass was repeatedly posting on Facebook how he will be going into politics and will be the PM. I think it’s the dodgy steroids…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Rhys!! you got anymore entertainment for us this weekend you complete waste of a man. Things are only going to get worse from here now.

• Haha
To be fair, I think Ronnie Kray was keen on a bit of cock sucking so maybe not focus on their sexuality but rather their shocking business ethic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Say no more, Rhys Davies conman….
infamous
[ in-fuh-muhs ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for: infamous / infamously / infamousness on Thesaurus.com
📙 Middle School Level
adjective
having an extremely bad reputation: an infamous city.
deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign; detestable: an infamous deed.
Law.
  1. deprived of certain rights as a citizen, as a consequence of conviction of certain offenses.
  2. of or relating to offenses involving such deprivation.
So 17 hours in to Rhys Davies 'mentorship gift' grand giveaway and he's inundated!

4 likes on his post!! WOW!! WELL DONE RHYS!!! YOU MADE ME EAT MY WORDS THERE.

Lets have a look who's liked it, must be some of the big brands he works with...

1. His mum
2. His aunt
3. A bodybuilder that is sexually attracted to him (he's posted sexual remaks on post before, bit stalker-ish)
4. A random account with no content that has a watch as a profile pic

That's quite the squad.

Baring in mind he had exactly 76 enquiries (pro tip say 76 as 75 sounds to numerically perfect to be real - he's got the brains) on his last post I guess he doesn't need any more clients as a one man band 'CEO'.

INUNDATED!

Also got to love this mornings text only post about his client check ins:

All of my clients morning check ins : make me smile.
Everyone single one of them up before they have to be working on themselves to me is ESSENTIAL.
When you give your clients the green light / permission to focus on themselves first instead of others YOU ALWAYS SEE phenomenal growth in both confidence and clarity.

Rhys, if you had clients you'd be posting pictures of you speaking to them on your laptop, soaking up all evidence possible to shut this thread up. They'd be up in lights.

Next there'll be a post saying you like to keep clients private to hide the bullshit.

It's actually fine to be swinging and missing in life, it's the lies that you're telling that re so obvious to the public that is preventing you from moving forward in every area of your life.

The reason you lie is because you know you are not good enough to coach people. You have deep routed self doubt that you're not good enough for anything. Something everyone else already knows. You're just making this mess worse for yourself buddy. This is simply friendly advice, lying is not going to get you anywhere.

I mean just stop and look where lying and cheating has got you so far, you could have had it all with COM and you threw it away because you believed you had to flaunt and lie to level up, and as a result you lost everything.

Anyway enough of the friendly advice, here's some real talk: stop being a bleeping moron and grow up you stupid mug.

Problem is you're so thick you assume everyone else is a stupid as you, but as you can see from you total lack of interest, they are not.

The mind boggles as to what's next. You absolute wet salad.

How long can this cycle of posting coaching offers and getting nowhere then resorting to posting pictures of you in the gym continue!?

Hopefully another year as the entertainment we get from this madness is quite the gift.

I'm taking a break from this thread for the weekend, I genuinely am becoming addicted to this comedy show. A real break Rhys, not one where you forget in 2 hours time what you just lied to yourself about. I thought game of thrones was hard to quit but jesus, this is next level!

See you all next week for what will no doubt be a pile of fun once more.

Peace!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have been following this page a long long time after I was had by them. Thousands of pounds I spent (stupidly I now know) but at the time my head wasn't in the right place & I was scared of failure & these two got to me and I spent all I had. I wish I had seen this forum before parting with my money & it pains me constantly the return I got & seeing these two for their true colours but not until my cash was gone. I feel such an idiot for letting them pull the wool over my eyes. I read this forum & see people find it unbelievable that people like me got suckered in. They prey on vulnerable and I was just that at the time.
Have any of you had any money back or trying to or what route have you taken? Or is it to be expected to just pick yourself up and learn a hard lesson? I have accepted I wont see my money again & feel foolish for thinking I was parting with the money to better myself which they didn't do.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have been following this page a long long time after I was had by them. Thousands of pounds I spent (stupidly I now know) but at the time my head wasn't in the right place & I was scared of failure & these two got to me and I spent all I had. I wish I had seen this forum before parting with my money & it pains me constantly the return I got & seeing these two for their true colours but not until my cash was gone. I feel such an idiot for letting them pull the wool over my eyes. I read this forum & see people find it unbelievable that people like me got suckered in. They prey on vulnerable and I was just that at the time.
Have any of you had any money back or trying to or what route have you taken? Or is it to be expected to just pick yourself up and learn a hard lesson? I have accepted I wont see my money again & feel foolish for thinking I was parting with the money to better myself which they didn't do.
Fair play for you admitting this- I would be keen to know how they reacted when you saw through it and wanted to break free?

In terms if recourse for getting your money back, small claims court may be an option but a lot will depend on if you had any kind of contract with them- if there was nothing formal then I think it may just be one of those things where you take the lesson and move on.

• Heart
Hello all, I’ve been following this thread for a while. It’s really interesting and I read it everyday for updates.
A bit of my experience-,I have been a client of Alec and Matt and have also met the twin pot twins and went to LD house in Essex in 2019 (I saw the goblets!)
When I was working with Alec, this was at a time he was extremely sucked in by LD&RD. This was in 2019. I felt like he wasn’t becoming a nice person and acting exactly like them posting photos of watches, clothes, shopping trips and cars. It was all incredibly materialistic and Alec himself was so serious, he just seemed to live and breathe for the twins, the gym and wasn’t living a realistic ‘normal’ life. I felt sorry for him in some ways and was shocked to hear paid LD £20,000 for 12 months of coaching.
I parted ways with Alec because he had a go at me for not going down the gym once as I told him I had the chance that afternoon to spend time with my niece and nephew. I felt we were not on the same wavelength and that he was all about material possessions. That wasn’t me. He was also way too serious.
I don’t like how the coaches make you feel bad by saying phrases like ‘you obviously don’t care about yourself then if you’re not willing to pay’. Alec was becoming like the twins and it wasn’t nice to see. I also felt unsafe as I suspected the twins were a bit dodgy and Alec believed the sun shined out of their arses.
I am pleased to see both Matt and Alec stepping more away from the twin pot twins and not emulating them as much. Alec seems to be more relaxed these days and enjoying life a bit more rather than being so serious. and I did enjoy working with Matt to some degree although I did find his prices didn’t justify the content and packages he was offering.
I also didn’t like Matts opposition against someone having a 9-5 job making out like there is something wrong with that. I have a very professional job and not all of us want our own business. Matt did not try and pressure me to remain with him. I don’t think him or Alec are bad guys and they probably feel stupid for being sucked in by the twin pots but don’t want to admit it

Reactions: 7
Hello all, I’ve been following this thread for a while. It’s really interesting and I read it everyday for updates.
A bit of my experience-,I have been a client of Alec and Matt and have also met the twin pot twins and went to LD house in Essex in 2019 (I saw the goblets!)
When I was working with Alec, this was at a time he was extremely sucked in by LD&RD. This was in 2019. I felt like he wasn’t becoming a nice person and acting exactly like them posting photos of watches, clothes, shopping trips and cars. It was all incredibly materialistic and Alec himself was so serious, he just seemed to live and breathe for the twins, the gym and wasn’t living a realistic ‘normal’ life. I felt sorry for him in some ways and was shocked to hear paid LD £20,000 for 12 months of coaching.
I parted ways with Alec because he had a go at me for not going down the gym once as I told him I had the chance that afternoon to spend time with my niece and nephew. I felt we were not on the same wavelength and that he was all about material possessions. That wasn’t me. He was also way too serious.
I don’t like how the coaches make you feel bad by saying phrases like ‘you obviously don’t care about yourself then if you’re not willing to pay’. Alec was becoming like the twins and it wasn’t nice to see. I also felt unsafe as I suspected the twins were a bit dodgy and Alec believed the sun shined out of their arses.
I am pleased to see both Matt and Alec stepping more away from the twin pot twins and not emulating them as much. Alec seems to be more relaxed these days and enjoying life a bit more rather than being so serious. and I did enjoy working with Matt to some degree although I did find his prices didn’t justify the content and packages he was offering.
I also didn’t like Matts opposition against someone having a 9-5 job making out like there is something wrong with that. I have a very professional job and not all of us want our own business. Matt did not try and pressure me to remain with him. I don’t think him or Alec are bad guys and they probably feel stupid for being sucked in by the twin pots but don’t want to admit it
Hi Alec

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi this honestly isn’t Alec, why would I say those things if it was him writing this.

I have the messages still of my conversation with him of that time I didn’t go to the gym and he was reprimanding me for it which I was going to screen shot as proof that I’m not Alec but it’s ok, believe that I’m him but this post isn’t about him anyway. I made this account a couple of months back but been too scared to post until the person before my message gave me the courage to do so. I won’t say no more and just observe from the side.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Glad you found this thread it’s such a shame you hadn’t found it before you got ripped off by these conmen. I’m pleased you’ve come forward as we can only hope it adds weight to uncover the malicious unethical way these tinpots go about their business.
Not sure who bobfox72 is however, both Alec and Matt have ripped off a lot of vulnerable people over the last couple of years, Matt Hall scam continues to emulate Llewy in everything he does. He supports Llewy’s partner in crime, Sarah Akwiscombe and has showed no remorse for enabling these conmen to continue with the MLM scam. Little sympathy here for them!

• Heart
Hi Alec and Matt this is comedy haha 😂😂😂

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi this honestly isn’t Alec, why would I say those things if it was him writing this.

I have the messages still of my conversation with him of that time I didn’t go to the gym and he was reprimanding me for it which I was going to screen shot as proof that I’m not Alec but it’s ok, believe that I’m him but this post isn’t about him anyway. I made this account a couple of months back but been too scared to post until the person before my message gave me the courage to do so. I won’t say no more and just observe from the side.
I believe you mate, Please post, We need to hear more from people like you who had the actual interaction with these pair of fuckin idiots

• Heart

Post the conversations.

Glad you found this thread it’s such a shame you hadn’t found it before you got ripped off by these conmen. I’m pleased you’ve come forward as we can only hope it adds weight to uncover the malicious unethical way these tinpots go about their business.
Not sure who bobfox72 is however, both Alec and Matt have ripped off a lot of vulnerable people over the last couple of years, Matt Hall scam continues to emulate Llewy in everything he does. He supports Llewy’s partner in crime, Sarah Akwiscombe and has showed no remorse for enabling these conmen to continue with the MLM scam. Little sympathy here for them!
Hopefully it will help others before they get suckered in. It does sound like they might be having problems and a lot of people are finding out what they are really like

Fair play for you admitting this- I would be keen to know how they reacted when you saw through it and wanted to break free?

In terms if recourse for getting your money back, small claims court may be an option but a lot will depend on if you had any kind of contract with them- if there was nothing formal then I think it may just be one of those things where you take the lesson and move on.
It fizzled out in the end as I had run out of funds & then I saw this. Wish I had done my research beforehand

So 17 hours in to Rhys Davies 'mentorship gift' grand giveaway and he's inundated!

4 likes on his post!! WOW!! WELL DONE RHYS!!! YOU MADE ME EAT MY WORDS THERE.

Lets have a look who's liked it, must be some of the big brands he works with...

1. His mum
2. His aunt
3. A bodybuilder that is sexually attracted to him (he's posted sexual remaks on post before, bit stalker-ish)
4. A random account with no content that has a watch as a profile pic

That's quite the squad.

Baring in mind he had exactly 76 enquiries (pro tip say 76 as 75 sounds to numerically perfect to be real - he's got the brains) on his last post I guess he doesn't need any more clients as a one man band 'CEO'.

INUNDATED!

Also got to love this mornings text only post about his client check ins:

All of my clients morning check ins : make me smile.
Everyone single one of them up before they have to be working on themselves to me is ESSENTIAL.
When you give your clients the green light / permission to focus on themselves first instead of others YOU ALWAYS SEE phenomenal growth in both confidence and clarity.

Rhys, if you had clients you'd be posting pictures of you speaking to them on your laptop, soaking up all evidence possible to shut this thread up. They'd be up in lights.

Next there'll be a post saying you like to keep clients private to hide the bullshit.

It's actually fine to be swinging and missing in life, it's the lies that you're telling that re so obvious to the public that is preventing you from moving forward in every area of your life.

The reason you lie is because you know you are not good enough to coach people. You have deep routed self doubt that you're not good enough for anything. Something everyone else already knows. You're just making this mess worse for yourself buddy. This is simply friendly advice, lying is not going to get you anywhere.

I mean just stop and look where lying and cheating has got you so far, you could have had it all with COM and you threw it away because you believed you had to flaunt and lie to level up, and as a result you lost everything.

Anyway enough of the friendly advice, here's some real talk: stop being a bleeping moron and grow up you stupid mug.

Problem is you're so thick you assume everyone else is a stupid as you, but as you can see from you total lack of interest, they are not.

The mind boggles as to what's next. You absolute wet salad.

How long can this cycle of posting coaching offers and getting nowhere then resorting to posting pictures of you in the gym continue!?

Hopefully another year as the entertainment we get from this madness is quite the gift.

I'm taking a break from this thread for the weekend, I genuinely am becoming addicted to this comedy show. A real break Rhys, not one where you forget in 2 hours time what you just lied to yourself about. I thought game of thrones was hard to quit but jesus, this is next level!

See you all next week for what will no doubt be a pile of fun once more.

Peace!
This is what you call 'hitting the nail on the head' :) lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.