Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen Ld video this morning apparently half of us normal people are idiots. Let’s get this right Lewy.
Have you got a house (no)
Have you got a car (no)
Do you have a real Rolex’s (no)
Do you actually have a mrs (no)
So I have all of the above so what does this make you.

A liar Fraud bleep. Get your tit together you complete Mug
The lemon, Llewellyn Davies loves to ridicule the honest, working, family man on his Facebook live videos as he seems to get some form of self-satisfaction/self-assurance that what he’s doing in life is far greater when in reality, by the day it’s starting to show that he and his brother, the other buffoon, Rhys Davies really don’t have a lot to shout about at the moment. There’s very little purpose they have in life other than try to convince themselves they are somehow relevant in the fitness and in the coaching industries.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you read stuff like the Facebook post below and think it's a bit odd, you're right!

Rhys Davies' common comeback to "the haters" (a lazy and tedious assertion that means he can ignore entirely justifiable comments about the way he and his brother have fraudulently presented their "success" for many years) is that he's "focussed" or "motivated".

That's cute.

But a REAL comeback might be - "here's a look at my company accounts, showing millions of pounds of turnover", or "here - at last - are the deeds to my mum's house that I've finally bought her" or even, "here's a picture of me with my current crop of high-level business clients that I'm coaching to new levels".

But of course he has none of these things to show. If he DID - if he was GENUINELY the success that he says he is - he could show it very simply.

HERE'S THE IMPORTANT BIT (in case you think we're jus' hating on you Rhys)....

If you're wondering if either Rhys or Llewellyn Davies's secrets-of-success coaching services are worth considering for 2022, the answer is "f++k no". Unless, of course, you want coaches who are still renting-but-pretending-to-own houses at 38 and have never achieved any business "success" on their own without clout-chasing the likes of James Burtt and Sarah Akwisombe in recent years etc etc. Choice is yours!

Oh, and for clarity - please note that I don't care how he dresses, who he's with, what his peccadilloes might be, how he furnishes his home etc.

The ONLY thing that matters is that people are warned off spending money with this clearly duplicitous, fantastist pair.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
If you read stuff like the Facebook post below and think it's a bit odd, you're right!

Rhys Davies' common comeback to "the haters" (a lazy and tedious assertion that means he can ignore entirely justifiable comments about the way he and his brother have fraudulently presented their "success" for many years) is that he's "focussed" or "motivated".

That's cute.

But a REAL comeback might be - "here's a look at my company accounts, showing millions of pounds of turnover", or "here - at last - are the deeds to my mum's house that I've finally bought her" or even, "here's a picture of me with my current crop of high-level business clients that I'm coaching to new levels".

But of course he has none of these things to show. If he DID - if he was GENUINELY the success that he says he is - he could show it very simply.

HERE'S THE IMPORTANT BIT (in case you think we're jus' hating on you Rhys)....

If you're wondering if either Rhys or Llewellyn Davies's secrets-of-success coaching services are worth considering for 2022, the answer is "f++k no". Unless, of course, you want coaches who are still renting-but-pretending-to-own houses at 38 and have never achieved any business "success" on their own without clout-chasing the likes of James Burtt and Sarah Akwisombe in recent years etc etc. Choice is yours!

Oh, and for clarity - please note that I don't care how he dresses, who he's with, what his peccadilloes might be, how he furnishes his home etc.

The ONLY thing that matters is that people are warned off spending money with this clearly duplicitous, fantastist pair.
Bottom line, label people as 'haters' if you like, but the market will decide when they search your name and find this thread what is hate and what is you being outed for being a lying fool.

Do you remember sharing a bank balance from over a year ago the other day pretending it was recent?

What kind of human does that? Not a successful one.

You have no evidence of any clients and your business is non existent, your fake rich lifestyle is dead and all you have is a steroid induced six pack because you literally have nothing to do other than go to the gym and post on Facebook to all 5 of your fans.

For someone so successful, you sure seem to be very attached what is said in this thread Rhys.

Keep it up though, because right now all evidence suggests your 'haters' are the ones winning in this weird online tug of war you seem to have created.

Stop making it so easy for us all big man!

Prove your success and shut us all up. Oh yeah, you literally can't because it's all bullshit.

Your biggest hater is your own ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi Rhy how’s your day been ? Full of clients or just down the gym taking picture of yourself in the disabled toilets. And counting how many Paddington bear coins you got left to cover your rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, all your clients audited their circle and found 2 muppets in the middle who turned out to be wasters who don't have any business experience.

James Burtt did the same, So did the 3 muskateers, so did Burgess, so did every single person you ever conned.

Good advice lads!

Your circle's looking a bit light though chaps.

Forget what people want to talk about, you actully have no one who wants to talk to you at all now. Your only focus is the gym and this thread!

Llewellyn Davies Scam Coach and Rhys Davies Con Artist hit the nail on the head this time.

Tick tock, tick tock, bank balances falling day by day.

You can't pay bills with your biceps. Keep treading water!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, all your clients audited their circle and found 2 muppets in the middle who turned out to be wasters who don't have any business experience.

James Burtt did the same, So did the 3 muskateers, so did Burgess, so did every single person you ever conned.

Good advice lads!

Your circle's looking a bit light though chaps.

Forget what people want to talk about, you actully have no one who wants to talk to you at all now. Your only focus is the gym and this thread!

Llewellyn Davies Scam Coach and Rhys Davies Con Artist hit the nail on the head this time.

Tick tock, tick tock, bank balances falling day by day.

You can't pay bills with your biceps. Keep treading water!

Think LD only got 3 clients at the moment. And RD got none. Fabulous circle hahahaha

Reactions: 3
"You can't pay bills with your biceps."

"Its hardly a 'Circle' if there is only two of you, that's just a line..."

Congrats @ChocolateDummyGod and @Cloak and Dagger. Strong end to the week guys... 😂😂😂😂👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I mean, Rhys Davis does have a point. A lot of successful people probably DO only "walk with a select few".

But for the sake of completeness, we should also acknowledge that there are many reasons why the not-terribly-successful also have a small circle....

Maybe they act like bellends, for example.

• Heart
1639579282120.png

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GANGSTERS DONT SUCK COCK LADS, AND NEITHER OF YOU ARE REGGIE KRAY

1639579282120.png

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GANGSTERS DONT SUCK COCK LADS, AND NEITHER OF YOU ARE REGGIE KRAY
OH AND AN ENTIRE 14 LIKES LOLLLLLLLL LAUGHING STOCKS THE PAIR OF YA

• Haha
Llewy has been allowed his quarterly supervised hour with his child, so posts a picture of her on his Insta. Surely there are some things he wants to keep private, especially when everything else in his car crash of a life has been so public. I wonder if she can talk yet? More importantly, can she ask Daddy why she has to drink out a plastic cup and not the antique goblets any more?

Also, it will be really awkward when his daughter audits her circle in a couple of years and chops of the Llewy Davies shaped deadwood.

Anyway, back to more pressing matters- where is the black out Rolls Royce Wraith? There is no way it will be safe to leave that parked up in Carly's council estate in Basildon, or is Rhys going to be building him a garage to store it in once he has finished construction work on the sauna and swimming pool?

• Haha
"They have called us" is just another way of saying "This is what I really want to be known as but I need to pretend that someone else has said it"

No one is calling you 'The gangsters of NLP', I'm fairly sure the underworld has many more enlightening ways to get you to do something than some pseudo-scientific (pronounced 'sue-doe' not 'persuade-oh' Rhys/Llewy if you're reading) nonsense anyone can learn from a book off Amazon.

View attachment 925877

OH AND AN ENTIRE 14 LIKES LOLLLLLLLL LAUGHING STOCKS THE PAIR OF YA

Perhaps I missed the memo, but I think you're more commonly referred to as skint, useless cunts with compulsive lying disorder and no friends.

Oh yeah of course, you don't have friends because you are so driven, same reasons you have no clients, no money, no homes and no sense.

These two are honestly better than watching a netflix comedy special. Every post is hilarious and they are so oblivious to it all which makes it even funnier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Both on fine form of their stupidness. The lemon, Llewellyn Davies posts a picture with his daughter during his one hour contact supervision as if he is a prominent figure in her life?!

I love how he states “people have been asking me” or “I’ve had many inboxes” and then starts to rant. No you haven’t! No one cares!!

The Tinpot Twins post an advert about a boot camp for potential clients in Spain next year. This will really consist of being ripped off, funding the pair of these two frauds a free, all expenses paid trip as you would tag along with them to the gym as Rhys Davies grunts and screams pointless rubbish and Llewellyn Davies shadow-boxes and rants about “average people”. Great stuff!

• Haha
  • Heart
It's good to see that nobody took up their offer of a crappy in person training session. I can't think of anything more embarrassing than having to train with these two chuckle heads, let alone actually having to pay for the 'experience'

• Heart
Say no more, Rhys Davies conman….
infamous
[ in-fuh-muhs ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for: infamous / infamously / infamousness on Thesaurus.com
📙 Middle School Level
adjective
having an extremely bad reputation: an infamous city.
deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign; detestable: an infamous deed.
Law.
  1. deprived of certain rights as a citizen, as a consequence of conviction of certain offenses.
  2. of or relating to offenses involving such deprivation.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Tinpot Twins post an advert about a boot camp for potential clients in Spain next year. This will really consist of being ripped off, funding the pair of these two frauds a free, all expenses paid trip as you would tag along with them to the gym as Rhys Davies grunts and screams pointless rubbish and Llewellyn Davies shadow-boxes and rants about “average people”. Great stuff!
I’d love an undercover journo to sign up and go and then write all about it after.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Say no more, Rhys Davies conman….
infamous
[ in-fuh-muhs ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for: infamous / infamously / infamousness on Thesaurus.com
📙 Middle School Level
adjective
having an extremely bad reputation: an infamous city.
deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign; detestable: an infamous deed.
Law.
  1. deprived of certain rights as a citizen, as a consequence of conviction of certain offenses.
  2. of or relating to offenses involving such deprivation.

Crying with laughter at this. Hilarious!!

I imagine he's inundated with messages as always, yet we're 2 hours in an not even a single like on that Facebook post.

Even his mum's fobbed him off.

My nan gets more engagement on Facebook and shes been dead for 30 years.

I'm sure people will be queuing up to start work with you at 6am on a bank holiday Monday you tool. Use your calendar you tit.

Oh Rhys, I'm beginning to think your trolling at this point. Can anyone actually take this seriously!?

• Haha
Crying with laughter at this. Hilarious!!

I imagine he's inundated with messages as always, yet we're 2 hours in an not even a single like on that Facebook post.

Even his mum's fobbed him off.

My nan gets more engagement on Facebook and shes been dead for 30 years.

I'm sure people will be queuing up to start work with you at 6am on a bank holiday Monday you tool. Use your calendar you tit.

Oh Rhys, I'm beginning to think your trolling at this point. Can anyone actually take this seriously!?
He's either even more dumb as duck than we all thought, or it's the most elaborate long prank ever..... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.