Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 likes in 13 hours, including one like by themselves and the other by Auntie Jan ๐Ÿ˜‚
Could take months, even years to get 100 likes/people interested in an offer open for today?!?! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Then 7 hours later Rhys Davies Conman, is offering a package for 2 people?!?!

They just churn it out thinking it sounds impressive when actually itโ€™s comedy gold!

I think Spiderplant just posted the same ๐Ÿ‘

Also, could someone confirm if Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies are still being coached by Jason Corrick? Heard he posted on FB that they had parted ways?

Anyone got the hot ๐Ÿซ– on whatโ€™s happened?

Keep up the good work guys, itโ€™s totally all smoke and mirrors, they are back to having less than nothing after living the high life and thinking it would lastโ€ฆ Muppets ๐Ÿ˜‚
I believe Jason didnt blow enough smoke up their ass and told them as it was. Oh an non payment of coaching fees of course the same tit different

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Found this page a couple of weeks ago, and it's been a brilliant read. I've met the twins on numerous occasions, whilst at gyms in Coventry.
I can confirm that neither of them have qualified as PTs either level 2 or 3, and were kicked out of Pure Gym for coaching, and getting clients in who were not members.
I've had a stand up row with them on more than one occasion, after daring to call them out on their coffee MLM and forcing people off kit (separate incidents). There are a few other instances as well, involving certain substances but I'll not go into them on here, as im assuming they do, in fact read these posts.
On the surface, when you first meet them (I'm going back a few years now, just as the coffee saga unfolded), they seem like good lads, albeit loud, brash, and full of themselves, but the mask soon slips, if you're intelligent enough to read people and see the โ›ณs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Welcome Jojo and Choccy, im sure youโ€™ll be able to keep the momentum up uncovering these scam artists, to help others from falling for their tricks. At the end of the day this is what this forum is for. Feel free to share x

Welcome Jojo and Choccy, im sure youโ€™ll be able to keep the momentum up uncovering these scam artists, to help others from falling for their tricks. At the end of the day this is what this forum is for. Feel free to share x
Thank you. I just wanted clear up a few things including the fact their old coach Jason was a bit hoodwinked and had no idea what they were like. Thankfully he ainโ€™t there anymore and I guess he too has learned a lesson

Reactions: 6
Thank you. I just wanted clear up a few things including the fact their old coach Jason was a bit hoodwinked and had no idea what they were like. Thankfully he ainโ€™t there anymore and I guess he too has learned a lesson
Glad to hear Jason has sussed them out, hope he hasnโ€™t been left out of pocket. Shame Carly canโ€™t see The red flags, I worry for her ๐Ÿ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Glad to hear Jason has sussed them out, hope he hasnโ€™t been left out of pocket. Shame Carly canโ€™t see The red flags, I worry for her ๐Ÿ˜”
Hopefully she will soon. Its a shame to see him all over her coaching videos "in the background" but still directing what people say and how they talk to the camera.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully she will soon. Its a shame to see him all over her coaching videos "in the background" but still directing what people say and how they talk to the camera.
Apparently she was getting him to direct the new Gluteywear videos today!

• Wow
Maybe now as well as being a ex professional footballing superstar, former boxing champion, former WWE wrestler, former actor he will also be a film director too?

The lemon, Llewellyn Davies did post a video a week or so ago talking about losing people in order to win or if their vision isnโ€™t aligned with his or some rubbish like that. He normally posts this sort of crap when he gets told where to go (like he did with the three musketeers - Matt Hall, Alec Witts and Pretesh Parmar). I did think it was Harrison Cole who had woke up and smelt the (not Oragano) coffee however he seems very much tied right in. I guess Jason Corrick has moved on. So much for the treat they promised us with the tinpot twins and Jason Corrick on YouTube training in a gym together.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rhys Davies now on his social media calling out his art dealer/advisor for not selling his art in time and now missed the chance to buy his mums house in cash,:unsure::unsure:, Interesting as a so called 7 figure earner, Why would you need to sell your art you daft bleep?? its a council house and with her discount should be less than ยฃ50K, What goes around comes around you silly silly bleep, desperately now selling his art to pay his rent and cant get it quick enough, Looks like its all falling apart around them, well its about bleeping time, Wont be long till you're back on that mattress big man

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not buying his mothers house again is he ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He last bought it end of 2020 before he bought his new business ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
We await the new property โ€œpurchaseโ€ of his due to not affording his current rent!
He bought Pablo from Whitewall Gallery, Im sure they don't offer a service to buy it back when youโ€™re broke!
Haven't seen all the dogs lately, I hope he hasnโ€™t moved any of them on for a bit of cash!

Attachments

• Haha
Oh my god!! That bleeping council house that's been nearly bought about 735 times in the last couple of years! Someone should let Coventry Council know - that must be due some royalties or appearance fees for it by now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rhys Davies now on his social media calling out his art dealer/advisor for not selling his art in time and now missed the chance to buy his mums house in cash,:unsure::unsure:, Interesting as a so called 7 figure earner, Why would you need to sell your art you daft bleep?? its a council house and with her discount should be less than ยฃ50K, What goes around comes around you silly silly bleep, desperately now selling his art to pay his rent and cant get it quick enough, Looks like its all falling apart around them, well its about bleeping time, Wont be long till you're back on that mattress big man
I smell KARMA ! Literally

Didnโ€™t the bullshitter, Rhys Davies tell us that he bought his mumโ€™s (Claire Davies) house on Hastings Road as a cash purchase in that angry rant he went on about this forum wearing that Kangol bucket hat brandishing us as โ€œhatersโ€ and jealous of all his wealth and success about a year ago?

I canโ€™t stop by for today without mentioning the other lemon, Llewellyn Davies. Heโ€™s ridiculing those who have gone back to work today after taking it easy over the bank holiday weekend when all he seems to have documented is taking his dogs for a walk and being dragged by Carly Thornton to train at Ultra Flex Gym in Rotherham. Considering he documents everything (other than his criminal activities) on social media he appears heโ€™s hardly got much graft in.

It is very clear that these two are clearly mentally ill and will only continue to destroy more lives around them before they are either sent down or get some serious amount of help. Their bullying, controlling and aggressive misdemeanours will not be stopping. Shan Molloy and Carly Thornton are no exception to that just as Lauren Davies and Georgia Archer and the many vulnerable women who have had their lives in tatters due to the sadistic nature of these two manipulative bullies.

Reactions: 9
Being such an educated investor, I'm sure you already know this Rhys.

But if you're going to require instant access to the cash you're investing (because you have no income), it's perhaps not the best idea to invest in assetts that are going to be difficult to liquidate i.e. Paddington Bear coins and Pablo Escobar print things.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Perhaps we should crowdfund to buy that bloody house?
I'm in. I'll even chip in extra to ensure we buy the mattress in the spare room overlooking the crack den. He's gonna need that soon now all their scams are blowing wide open..... ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.