Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting developments from Rhys Davies’s Facebook video today. A few weeks ago his RR got turned over on the M42. Today he stated the incident happened on the M5. Bullshit baffles the brain…

Reactions: 6
This is why we need to keep this thread going to hopefully warn off any more clients/victims they might get or have !

WE ARE NOT “HATERS“ as you like to call us Rhys & Llewy of TTT SCAM we are the voices against your SCAMS as we either know someone or ourselves have lost money / confidence / businesses / marriages 👀🤬

Reactions: 12
Still trotting out the “5 years ago I was on a mattress in a crack house” line of n the latest FB vid eh?
Being generous, 5 years ago was 2015. Although even in 2014, he was supposedly in Texas and also ‘finally’ buying his mums house! 🤣
For someone who “documents” their life so extensively, he doesn’t ever look at it himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it me or have Rhys and Llewellyn both stopped following each other on Instagram? They also seemed to have stopped liking each others post's or am I mistaken?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is it me or have Rhys and Llewellyn both stopped following each other on Instagram? They also seemed to have stopped liking each others post's or am I mistaken?
You'd be correct. Bit strange seeing as they just post eachothers content daily.

Divide and Conquer will be the new theme!

Reactions: 5
Maybe Rhys has finally got pissed off that Llewy shagging Sarah Akwisombe last year when they were scamming has brought down the house of cards and stopped over a decade of ripping people off 🤔 🤣

• Haha
Or did they ?????? Maybe just another publicity pr stunt from our famous celebs 😅😅😅

Reactions: 3
Lewy talks about giving in one of his videos “Bore Off” …. What about da maintenance you’ve never paid ur X Wife for little Indie Lewy D batty badman ?????

This is an interesting read. I’ve read somewhere about was Rhys in the army but can’t find it..there’s a lot on here! Just wanted to confirm..he was in the Grenadier Guards, Nijmegen Company, which was a company that basically did ceremonial duties in London, Changing of the Guard etc. He stayed there until leaving early to take up his boxing career. He never made it to Battalion which is where everyone goes after their stint at ceremonial duties. He claims he’s been to Iraq / served in a conflict but never did an operational tour. He was a bully, loved himself massively and was a sex pest!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is an interesting read. I’ve read somewhere about was Rhys in the army but can’t find it..there’s a lot on here! Just wanted to confirm..he was in the Grenadier Guards, Nijmegen Company, which was a company that basically did ceremonial duties in London, Changing of the Guard etc. He stayed there until leaving early to take up his boxing career. He never made it to Battalion which is where everyone goes after their stint at ceremonial duties. He claims he’s been to Iraq / served in a conflict but never did an operational tour. He was a bully, loved himself massively and was a sex pest!
Isn't there something online where genuine ex military personnel catch these kind of people out? Stolen Valour I think?

Rhys Davies announcing that he’s been inundated with enquiries for his coaching services yet places a 75% discount. Business acumen really isn’t the strongest topic for the self professed, UK’s leading business coaches and chocolate Demi-gods.

• Haha
In case you're here because you're researching whether to invest in Rhys Davies's much-discounted "coaching" offers in 2022..

The man claims to have been "inundated" with enquiries recently.
He's previously claimed he gets 50 enquiries A WEEK from people wondering just how he's been so "successful" - that's 2500 enquiries a year.
He claims to be the best coach in the UK.
He wants to charge you money for advice on how to live your life and run your business.

Here are all the times in the last two weeks where he's begged for work on his Facebook page alone. The constant discounts make it look like he's a human DFS with a permanant closing down sale.

If he's the best coach in the country and gets 2500 enquiries a year and still has to "advertise" his services (to the same Facebook audience week after week, FFS) then it suggests the man can't close a deal.

Maybe not the business or life coach you're looking for..

Save your money.

Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't there something online where genuine ex military personnel catch these kind of people out? Stolen Valour I think?
Yes there is but it’s mainly an American thing. Loads of videos on YouTube of people being caught out. It has happened over here too but it’s mainly people who haven’t been in the forces at all and haven’t got a clue about uniforms / insignia etc where as Rhys was in the army..he’s just a billy bull shitter and makes out he’s done stuff when he hasn’t. He finished off as a Lance Corporal but had no operational experience as he makes out in some seminars / videos he’s done. No medals.

Rhys Davies conman doesn’t seem to be that busy on boarding his new 75% discount victims as he’s spent most of his day again in the gym “working”

In case you're here because you're researching whether to invest in Rhys Davies's much-discounted "coaching" offers in 2022..

The man claims to have been "inundated" with enquiries recently.
He's previously claimed he gets 50 enquiries A WEEK from people wondering just how he's been so "successful" - that's 2500 enquiries a year.
He claims to be the best coach in the UK.
He wants to charge you money for advice on how to live your life and run your business.

Here are all the times in the last two weeks where he's begged for work on his Facebook page alone. The constant discounts make it look like he's a human DFS with a permanant closing down sale.

If he's the best coach in the country and gets 2500 enquiries a year and still has to "advertise" his services (to the same Facebook audience week after week, FFS) then it suggests the man can't close a deal.

Maybe not the business or life coach you're looking for..

Save your money.

View attachment 908341
I think you touched a nerve…

D251445E-18F8-4FC6-8F69-5DE6D056CFE6.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.