Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
Liz is back in NYC. Can’t wait for her riveting content of awkward “fashion” shots, getting coffee and random used napkins 🙄
Hahah this explains the IUD. She found a new man in NY

E1984963-F328-4651-ADF4-CBAB20693DBA.png

When White people or rather British people moved to a new area, they are expats; but when non-white people moved to a new country, they are immigrants. Linda, you are just an immigrant kthxbye

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Has it been mentioned here before about Lizzy's resemblance to author Sally Rooney? They could be related! I'm sure she's read some of her books, anyway.
1653686334245.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Hahah this explains the IUD. She found a new man in NY

View attachment 1185165
When White people or rather British people moved to a new area, they are expats; but when non-white people moved to a new country, they are immigrants. Linda, you are just an immigrant kthxbye
As someone who’s spent a ton of time abroad, the expat communities tend to be made up of some of the most narrow minded and obnoxious people. These are the types of people who refuse to learn the language because they don’t have to because all of their friends speak English. Or who love to show they’re so “immersed in the culture” because they party with the locals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Guys. Lizzy is saying she "can't afford the rent" to sound relatable. She can absolutely afford lodging in New York if she wants to otherwise she would not be flying there every 6 weeks. Her job doesn't even require her to be there, it's just for the D. She may not be staying at the Ritz Carlton or even in Manhattan, but she has committed to it and put "London/NYC" on her IG profile, so she definitely has the means to do this, but is simply trying to get her followers to do the work for her/beg for gifted stays as per usual.

Reactions: 30

glenn_coco

Has she known her uncle Luigi her whole life? Do they stay at his house? I must have missed the story behind all these visits and chatting about him. Hopefully she brought the magazine article to show him what a great influence he is to her.
From memory, she's known him her whole life. He was married/long-term partner to her aunt (Mum's sister) before she was born. I think she died a few years before Lizzy's Dad. Pretty sure the fam used to visit them every year because, tbf, if you had fam in Italy, why not.

Mind you, Luigi was like 50 and Jenny (her aunt) was 28 or 29 when he started pursuing her while they were both in relationships, sooo...very 1970s ick. That aside, I can see where her clingy attachment to him comes from since she probs associates him heaps with her aunt and probs uses him as a bit of a substitute for her Dad (also, I really feel for her Mum to lose both her sister and husband within 3 years of each other).

But absolutely no chance she'd harp on about him even half as much if he was just regular ol' accountant Larry from Telford, as opposed to architect Luigi from Tropea. One you can't really exploit on Insta, ya know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Rimbaud

I think that’s as honest as Elizabeth will ever be these days, a colourful interpretation of the truth to suit her current narrative. She’s spending the majority of her time in New York with absolutely nothing going on and she looks miserable.

Is it really encroaching on her privacy to ask about Luigi? The cat who Lizzy made the center of her content for 10 months before being carted off to her mother’s house. Saying he is still living with Anne really isn’t that deep.
There isn’t any plausible way Lizzy can coherently explain why she bought a cat if she was planning to live between two cities on two continents, other than bi-continental living simply wasn’t something she was considering when Luigi came into her life - less than a year before. She will never admit it.

Lizzy will also never admit to how much of her life and mental health revolves around Lindsey. It really is unhealthy and is never going to bring longterm happiness.
She will never admit Luigi was bought on a whim because of Arthur and she gave him to Anne to keep up with Linda’s next whim - Portugal.

Similarly Elizabeth doesn’t know how long she’ll pretend to live in New York for because she’s going to try and keep the charade going until Linda returns to living in London. She already said in a previous vlog something to the tune of “Portugal won’t be for forever, she’ll [Linda] will be back and then I’ll be back”. Lizzy’s probably too hesitant to give a firm date incase Linda decides to call time on Portugal early and she must know she’s pushing her luck with the American visa situation.
I suppose if Lizzy’s followers don’t follow Linda it isn’t immediately obvious where the idea for NY, Luigi and all the instances before then originated from.

I’ve thought for a while now that if Lizzy could afford to financially drop Youtube she would have shelved it by now. Her last paid video was almost three months ago, so I do wonder how long she’ll keep going with it if the paid opportunities don’t return.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Lindsey can’t even get her own tattle page, it boggles the mind that her name holds any real selling power. But maybe she’s very lucky and has a small but devoted/deluded following who will drop money on her. Still think she should have gone into the lucrative business of toilet paper.
She did.. it was called Things You Can't Ask Yer Mum

Currently available in paperback via Amazon for £1.60 plus p&P

• Haha

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
I think Lizzy is experiencing the "golden handcuffs" of influencing. She's clearly checked out of creating any quality content, but she won't/can't give up the cushy gifts, press trips, and the company of rich friends like the Halpins. And even if she wanted to switch jobs, she has no skills that would qualify her for anything above entry-level positions, despite being almost 30. Unless there is a job for "professional coffee drinker".

• Heart
Reactions: 28

salexse

Can only imagine the conversations she'd have had in New York in the desperation to try and make herself sound interesting and cool. "...I've written a book.... I'm one half of a successful podcast... My uncles an architect.... An he's Italian!..." All the while putting on an extra-Northern lilt in the hope that someone would turn around and say "oh my gaaaad are you Brrriddish?! I just love your accent!! And your shoes are so cute!!!.."
I feel like all she did over there was go for coffee/sit in a coffee shop with headphones on skim-reading a book she chose to look edgy and well-read (how can you concentrate if you are listening to music while reading?!)/go shopping for more shit/wait around all day in her rented apartment for when all her friends were off working and shooting campaigns and she could go out and meet them afterwards. So so good guys...(sniff)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Whatsgoingon898

Sorry am I reading this right, she’s charging £100 per towel???
Who the f*** In their right mind would buy Linda Hollands TOWELS for a £100??? Has she lost her mind!?? Does she know we’re in the aftermath of a pandemic, war, brexit, country falling apart and she thinks her minions will be able to throw £100 at her for something that you can get in Sainsburys???
I am speechless and that takes a lot.
The AuDaCiTY. Sorry I realise I’m still going but that’s not even a business venture, it’s day light blooody robbery 😱…..

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Rimbaud

When Lizzy was renting in London she would intermittently mention how expensive it was, how much money she was spending on rent and it wasn’t sustainable or going to last forever. London rent prices are really entry level for New York and now she has a mortgage to pay on her London home - the mortgage on her house and subsequent repayments could be huge. So if anything Lizzy’s financially worse off in a scenario that wasn’t sustainable in the first instance.

Serious first world issues for miss H. My heart bleeds for her not being able to afford a luxury rental in a second capital city when you own a million pound house in your own countries capital city. Will she get desperate and settle on a room share? Or just go home and not let trying to copy Linda moving to Lisbon overshadow buying her house?

Her father’s watch still amazes me. The airport wanted Lizzy to go back to file a police report they needed to authorise them to review the CCTV but Lizzy was just too pigheaded to do it. Ben wouldn’t have been waiting at the airport for her, she could have done the round trip within a few hours.
Some of the decisions Lizzy makes are just mind boggling, particularly the financial ones. With the amount of money Lizzy has already thrown at NY she could have achieved so much work on her house - dressing room, stairs, kitchen, half way to a loft conversion.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

olsenrow

7B911D21-3356-4B22-9904-6BDA9C8BD50E.jpeg
I don’t want to say attention seeking but I’m going to say attention seeking and maybe add the word cringe too

• Sick
Reactions: 24

Funsizes

Sorry but moving to a different country cos u got into surfing like 3 months ago is so bonkers. Luckily the cryptocurrency didnt stick or she would be trying to move to Silicon Valley

• Haha

Chinchilla

I’m still trying to understand why buy an expensive home if you’re hardly going to be living in it?
If she is in NY just for a guy, then why is she not staying with him whenever she is over there? Is she that stupid?

If I were to buy a house and something like hers, I’d be so excited to live in it, especially the first year when making it my home.

If she knew she was going to be in NY, why not just buy a more affordable flat ?
Then commit to a large house like that when she was ready to live in it permanently.

I don’t think she’s been in her home for more than a month?

I’d understand if it was unhabitable but I would bite my right arm off for a property like that.

She’s such a strange woman. Lost and deluded.

olsenrow

“I dunno how to share things” what bollocks! She was happy to share the logistics of oral sex whilst ill but feels the whereabouts of her cat and her reasoning for buying a house she’s never in are too intimate to discuss - major eye roll

• Haha
  • Sick

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
@ohdearohdearohdear You're entitled to your boundaries on what topics you'll discuss, but trying to police what should and shouldn't be off-limits on a gossip forum is fruitless. This thread has been pretty benign and is nowhere near the dark cesspools of nastiness so common on the internet. Context is also important. Lizzy is a public figure who literally sells her image on the internet for money. She is not the average girl you pass on the street because the average girl isn't pushing her boobs, thigh gap, and pouty lips on an audience of thousands. So I think we're allowed to take a pot shot at the "sexy, bookish, rich girl" delusion of hers. Calling her a "butterface" was kind of low, I admit, but for someone who is her own boss and has complete creative control over what she posts, she has a knack for posting some really unflattering photos of herself.

• Heart

brerwhabbit

Who needs to talk clothes when you have peen 😂
Right? These women (girls?) lose the plot when a man is on the scene. Adopt their man's personalities, become spineless, not to mention lazy. Not uncommon but hardly influential, inspiring or "aspirational" (detest that word).

Not just Lindsey and Lizzy. Brittany Bathgate is dull as dishwater without Dean and Dean isn't THAT interesting - just that he does stuff and makes things which is infinitely more impressive. It seems all in their oeuvre this way.

They pale in comparison to diverse style icons like Chloe Sevigny, Iris Arpel, Carine Roitfeld, Caroline de Maigret, Pat McGrath, Miuccia Prada, Phoebe Philo, Patti Smith, Diane Keaton, Frida Kahlo, Twiggy, Kate Moss, Carolyn Bessett-Kennedy, Zendeya, Rhianna, Solange Knowles, Diana Vreeland...

Even early on, before these people were famous, they weren't navel gazing and had their own distinct, unique and unapologetic point of view - independent of partners, independent of everyone.

The list goes on and on. And I know influencers are not at this level of fame nor pursuing that, influencers are not designers and I know that many of these famous people were/are not perfect humans (who is?). Just that they are really not even trying to amass credibility for true style but rather copy and praise each other in a giant circle jerk (gross but true)? Shackled within the golden handcuffs paid partnerships have bound them with which render them devoid of legitimacy replacing it with one-upmanship, keeping up with the Joneses (or Kardashians? LOL), greedily acquiring to fill a snowballing hole of insecurity. Stepping off that roundabout seems to me the only healthy choice.

When will they realize that we all love luxury fancy things - good craftsmanship etc. and those things cost money. No problem with that. But having them, amassing them, parading them around does not equal style, personality, creativity? Rhetorical question :)

It's just being a good shopper/ or freebie put togetherer. Or am I missing something? I do think they are good at that, but the level of entitlement they show indicates they think of themselves as above us all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
Tragic. I will be amazed if she has 100 sales tbh.
It will just be the usual suspects at the “ event “
Linda’s clothes with obviously fall off, Orange wine will be consumed and fun will be had by all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23