Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fallouou

There has always been a big discrepancy between Lizzy’s spending and the money her business makes, she just hasn’t had enough money going through her company accounts to afford her lifestyle - especially buying her house.
I think Lizzy sits in a weird place, unlike some other influencers Lizzy isn’t wealthy enough to coast through life without having to work. Rather she has a dwindling cash reserve/inheritance. I would have thought the sensible option, perhaps not for Lizzy then, would have been to put the majority of it towards her house. So I wonder how long her lifestyle is sustainable for, especially as she’s spending more money than ever before - renting in New York and mortgage in London.
I think she probably has multiple properties she’s renting out now. She’s probably had a lot of sound financial advice from Anne in terms of investing her inheritance and influencer wages when she was doing well, so now the influencer work (which is now massively drying up) pays for her expensive purchases.

Just having a parent giving you strong financial advice is such an immense privilege. It should be taught in schools as that knowledge and understanding of money makes a huge impact on your life.

Reactions: 20

kim_chi_85

Is influencer marketing on the decline?Anyone else hoping there is a massive unfollowing? I personally do a clear out of accounts once a week, helps my mental health! https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes...cer-marketing-on-the-decline/?sh=7d6e63fc198e

Despite reports on the growth of influencer marketing last year, it appears that this marketing channel could be becoming less effective. Some research found that influencer engagement rates dropped significantly from 2019 to 2020. And some marketers reported seeing a consistent downward trend in conversion rates last year.

From what I've seen, many consumers are beginning to realize that influencers aren't necessarily authentic product users; they are spokespeople who are paid to pitch products on social media instead of on TV. Thus, influencers are more often being seen as insincere. And many consumers are being put off by what they see as influencers' overly inflated lifestyles that don't match up with consumers' real lives and experiences.

• Heart

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Hadfield should give up YT …. She clearly hates doing it and I hate myself for watching the utter shite.
Anyway no doubt we will all be dazzled by her NY content now she’s back with her secret shag. Is it just me but does she always do the running ?
She does. Because:
1) She has the flexibility and the means to do so, and
2) Despite practically wearing a billboard around her neck proclaiming that she's so independent and confident in herself, she will bend over backward for a man so she can live out a TikTok fantasy.

• Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
But SHE was the one who specifically asked in her video for viewers to ask her questions about her living situation and about being back and forth between London and NYC. She was literally like, please tell me what you all want to know, I don’t know what to say about it so ask me, etc. So on the comments for that video there were plenty of questions from viewers and she never actually answered and then months later is like ‘I need privacy’. Lol.

And there wasn’t really anything intrusive, most people just asked how she is able to do this logistically with immigration, etc., and then how she is able to afford flying back and forth all year and living in two of the most expensive cities in the world after having just bought a house. The fact is she can’t really directly answer a lot of these things because she doesn’t want to be like ‘I’m rich and can make someone’s yearly salary with an IG ad or two’, nor can she say ‘I’m scamming the system somewhat and banking on being white, blonde, and British’.

• Haha

Fofoca

Chatty Member
Lindsey can’t even get her own tattle page, it boggles the mind that her name holds any real selling power. But maybe she’s very lucky and has a small but devoted/deluded following who will drop money on her. Still think she should have gone into the lucrative business of toilet paper.

• Haha

1234xxxxx

I’m surprised some people find the will to get through Lizzy’s vlogs from start to finish! I just can’t do it anymore, her content is so lazy and so so boring. Can’t afford rent? Please. Many people her age are renting rooms in London (not everyone lives in zone 2!!), working 5/6 days a week and having to spend 1/3 of their income on commuting. So out of touch and so so unrelatable. So many agency signed creatives are still working doing e-com and barely making ends meet, and this girl is running around taking underexposed pictures of dirty napkins. I can’t even anymore!

• Heart

snarkvark

VIP Member
Brittany Bathgate's patreon failed to materialise so I highly doubt Lizzie would make it over to onlyfans
it was ludirous of her to ever suggest setting up a patreon! she's a wealthy white woman putting out mediocre content (like they all are) To ask followers to literally give them money when they're already accepting a ton from brands to make ads is shockingly tone deaf.

• Heart

SpritneyBeers

Sorry am I reading this right, she’s charging £100 per towel???
Who the f*** In their right mind would buy Linda Hollands TOWELS for a £100??? Has she lost her mind!?? Does she know we’re in the aftermath of a pandemic, war, brexit, country falling apart and she thinks her minions will be able to throw £100 at her for something that you can get in Sainsburys???
I am speechless and that takes a lot.
The AuDaCiTY. Sorry I realise I’m still going but that’s not even a business venture, it’s day light blooody robbery 😱…..
don't think prices have been confirmed yet, but in her "launch" stories she suggested £300 as a typical price for "sustainable" towels, implying that hers are more affordable than that but not actually saying how much.

I also hate this thing she's doing with the names, "Meet Milk" "Meet Ray" they're TOWELS not pets, in fact all they are is different colours of towels, its not even like they're different products! Nobody is "meeting" them FFS 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
After seeing Linda in NYC i think the girls might of mixed up their destinations at some point. I get the vibe Linda might be inclined to put herself out there and is happy to strike up a conversation with a stranger more so than Lizzy. Linda would be more natural to networking and chasing opportunity which could prove fruitful to her over there. She just seemed more excited and grateful to be there and I imagine Americans would find her endearing. I also think our solitary Elizabeth would be better suited to a sleepy,Dreamy coastal town where she can drift from beach front café to small town eatery in search of her daily coffee before settling down (after all that hard work) next to a town square fountain or on a beach lounger to read a book and look all mysterious and aloof. She’d be getting hickies from a starving artist painter type in no time.

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Raise your hand if you think Lizzy is now one of those insufferable people who can't have a conversation without starting every statement with "When I was in New York..."

• Haha
I was looking at an older, pre covid Lizzy video, wow was Lizzy different in the early years. She was so lively and engaging. There was a brightness to her eyes back then.
I miss the Lizzie that did time lapse videos to Future Islands of herself cleaning her closet. The Lizzie that spent all afternoon doing polished photo shoots with her mom and then had lunch together.

Now her vlogs feel like you're meeting an old friend for coffee that you haven't seen in years. And you just want to ask them, "what's wrong?" But they're acting distant and you wish you'd just stayed home.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
The utter bull shit from Linda.
Who the FUCK is buying g towels that cost £300 ?
I bought some massive bath sheets from Matalan a few weeks ago and I’m a major towel snob and they were £15.00. They are fantastic and in fact I went back and bought some more. They wash beautifully ( sounding like my mum ! )
They are head and shoulders better than the white company.
eughhhhhh …. What a total twat she is.

AND whilst I am on mid rant …. I give zero fucks as to weather the logo on the towel looks “ cool “ as I take it off.
How she can actually stand there and bang on about sustainability when she spunks the environment with her stupid air trips here there and everywhere is utterly laughable.
If either dumb and dumber are reading here you are a disgraceful fraud and PLEASE FUCK OFF.

Wether …. autocorrect …. I’m not illiterate!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
Hadfield should give up YT …. She clearly hates doing it and I hate myself for watching the utter shite.
Anyway no doubt we will all be dazzled by her NY content now she’s back with her secret shag. Is it just me but does she always do the running ?

Now What

Chatty Member
Do you know Lizzy likes to read? Whenever she has a spare second at the pool with friends, she'll whip out a book to read a few sentences between the laughter and wine sips. Going to the cafe? Bring a book to quietly read in the corner, it's a great way to make new curious friends. Don't forget to show the book whilst standing outside of bookstore or show it squashed in a designer bag. Trains, planes, beaches - there's always opportunities for reading a novel. I don't know how she's processing them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abc802

i find this whole exchange so funny. It’s like Lizzy found a new personality and her personality is ✨VINTAGE✨

The legs photo is giving pro ana vibes.
I hate this so much lmao. No chance for an affiliate link so we're not allowed to know the brand. God forbid someone might want to also look for it second hand.

But also who are these people who feel the need to ask where a plain blue men's shirt is from??? You could go to literally any store that sells men's clothing and find that shirt in that color.

So the latest vlog goes a little something like..

⚡Passive aggressive tone activated ⚡

“Here’s me wearing a stained navy jumper because you all know I love me a bit of that but don’t worry guys it was a Arket freebie I’m not going to even bother brining home with me so Linda can doss about in it after her weekly 20min surfing for content stint if she likes.

“ We are going out this evening so if I wear something exciting I will share that with you all but who knows if I have it in me at this point”

The influencer did not have it in them..

Cuts to London where she passive aggressively mentions expenses Northface socks twice for some reason? Did she actually have to spend her own money on them or something?

Zero actual Lisbon content worth speaking of the whole trip, In fact the only thing that stood out was in the last vlog which was how much Linda was sulking on the sofa when Lizzy mentioned her featuring on YouTube again 🙄

Riveting stuff as always..

Left questioning my own sanity as to why I still watch this stuff? Has anyone got any suggestions of anyone worth following who actually enjoys putting out YouTube content?

• Haha