Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this mean “look, there are TWO big towels in the bathroom” and “my bed is SO messy from all of the SHAGGING”

*wink wink*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very curious to know what kind of custody arrangements Jack has with his ex-partner.

Reactions: 4
Very curious to know what kind of custody arrangements Jack has with his ex-partner.
Indeed. Has he not been back to London at all? Not even during the Easter break?
Drastic changes like this can be hard for children 🙁

Reactions: 7
I think Lindsey and Lizzy have adopted aesthetic of “I’m not like other girls. I’m almost like one of the guys”. The two of them look like they have just rolled out of bed most days. I don’t understand how this is supposed to be aspirational.

I miss early fashion Lizzy and Lyndsey fashion wise.

Reactions: 8
I think Lindsey and Lizzy have adopted aesthetic of “I’m not like other girls. I’m almost like one of the guys”. The two of them look like they have just rolled out of bed most days. I don’t understand how this is supposed to be aspirational.

I miss early fashion Lizzy and Lyndsey fashion wise.
Even when they speak about clothes it’s like the actual passion for fashion has been lost? There’s no excitement anymore

Reactions: 7
Looks like she’s dealing with the children all on her own.

Indeed. Has he not been back to London at all? Not even during the Easter break?
Drastic changes like this can be hard for children 🙁
I doubt it’s a drastic change. Seems more like something that fit an existing situation.

Reactions: 3
Linda is back to spend the weekend in London. She made such a big song and dance moving to Portugal, I will be annoyed if I have to buy her a farewell dinner. I guess I am cheap

Reactions: 4
Anyone else cringing at the “look my SO clearly took this photo of me but I won’t reveal them because I’m so mysterious” baiting pic?
6292FDB8-DFF9-4C01-BE03-5D7E5E2B7315.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Anyone else cringing at the “look my SO clearly took this photo of me but I won’t reveal them because I’m so mysterious” baiting pic?View attachment 1208590
She looks happy. That’s why she shared it.

Linda is back to spend the weekend in London. She made such a big song and dance moving to Portugal, I will be annoyed if I have to buy her a farewell dinner. I guess I am cheap
That’s cause the weather is tit in Lisbon this week. Or maybe finally spending sometime with the kiddo

Reactions: 2
1650511871940.png

This image is from a not like other girls thread. It reminds me of Lizzy eating chips in Portugal. We get it honey. You’re not like other girls. You can eat chips and maintain a very thin figure.

She didn’t give people time to miss her SMH.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who needs to talk clothes when you have peen 😂
Right? These women (girls?) lose the plot when a man is on the scene. Adopt their man's personalities, become spineless, not to mention lazy. Not uncommon but hardly influential, inspiring or "aspirational" (detest that word).

Not just Lindsey and Lizzy. Brittany Bathgate is dull as dishwater without Dean and Dean isn't THAT interesting - just that he does stuff and makes things which is infinitely more impressive. It seems all in their oeuvre this way.

They pale in comparison to diverse style icons like Chloe Sevigny, Iris Arpel, Carine Roitfeld, Caroline de Maigret, Pat McGrath, Miuccia Prada, Phoebe Philo, Patti Smith, Diane Keaton, Frida Kahlo, Twiggy, Kate Moss, Carolyn Bessett-Kennedy, Zendeya, Rhianna, Solange Knowles, Diana Vreeland...

Even early on, before these people were famous, they weren't navel gazing and had their own distinct, unique and unapologetic point of view - independent of partners, independent of everyone.

The list goes on and on. And I know influencers are not at this level of fame nor pursuing that, influencers are not designers and I know that many of these famous people were/are not perfect humans (who is?). Just that they are really not even trying to amass credibility for true style but rather copy and praise each other in a giant circle jerk (gross but true)? Shackled within the golden handcuffs paid partnerships have bound them with which render them devoid of legitimacy replacing it with one-upmanship, keeping up with the Joneses (or Kardashians? LOL), greedily acquiring to fill a snowballing hole of insecurity. Stepping off that roundabout seems to me the only healthy choice.

When will they realize that we all love luxury fancy things - good craftsmanship etc. and those things cost money. No problem with that. But having them, amassing them, parading them around does not equal style, personality, creativity? Rhetorical question :)

It's just being a good shopper/ or freebie put togetherer. Or am I missing something? I do think they are good at that, but the level of entitlement they show indicates they think of themselves as above us all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Right? These women (girls?) lose the plot when a man is on the scene. Adopt their man's personalities, become spineless, not to mention lazy. Not uncommon but hardly influential, inspiring or "aspirational" (detest that word).

Not just Lindsey and Lizzy. Brittany Bathgate is dull as dishwater without Dean and Dean isn't THAT interesting - just that he does stuff and makes things which is infinitely more impressive. It seems all in their oeuvre this way.

They pale in comparison to diverse style icons like Chloe Sevigny, Iris Arpel, Carine Roitfeld, Caroline de Maigret, Pat McGrath, Miuccia Prada, Phoebe Philo, Patti Smith, Diane Keaton, Frida Kahlo, Twiggy, Kate Moss, Carolyn Bessett-Kennedy, Zendeya, Rhianna, Solange Knowles, Diana Vreeland...

Even early on, before these people were famous, they weren't navel gazing and had their own distinct, unique and unapologetic point of view - independent of partners, independent of everyone.

The list goes on and on. And I know influencers are not at this level of fame nor pursuing that, influencers are not designers and I know that many of these famous people were/are not perfect humans (who is?). Just that they are really not even trying to amass credibility for true style but rather copy and praise each other in a giant circle jerk (gross but true)? Shackled within the golden handcuffs paid partnerships have bound them with which render them devoid of legitimacy replacing it with one-upmanship, keeping up with the Joneses (or Kardashians? LOL), greedily acquiring to fill a snowballing hole of insecurity. Stepping off that roundabout seems to me the only healthy choice.

When will they realize that we all love luxury fancy things - good craftsmanship etc. and those things cost money. No problem with that. But having them, amassing them, parading them around does not equal style, personality, creativity? Rhetorical question :)

It's just being a good shopper/ or freebie put togetherer. Or am I missing something? I do think they are good at that, but the level of entitlement they show indicates they think of themselves as above us all.
So well put together. And I totally agree. Some of them are doing interesting work, sharing info and outfits that can inspirational and live fairly normal lives.
I struggle with these two and their likes just because of the air of smugness and superiority. I’m sure they get sent lots of messages from fans and gifts from press. And I think it has gone to their head. This industry is volatile and you can de discarded fairly easily, perhaps that’s why they’re working on a plan b (either business wise or men wise) I also struggle to understand why anyone would want to be so public with their life 😂. I respect a lot more the ones that keep it business like

• Heart

SO SPOT ON!! much as i still like brittany I'm inclined to agree that her best content is with Dean, i just love his craftsmanship and push to do and creative things (plus he has a good face hehe) I've definitely been guilty of adapting my personality to align with a guy I like i think most people are, but these girls build their personality around it. I actually quite liked Lindsey and thought she was quite interesting before, but her posts these days are basic AF. She's made moving to a different country look so easy and made it all about drinking and sitting on the beach, she's obviously got money and is a business woman so not stupid - would be great to get another side to these people but wishful thinking! Also i bloody hate the cliquiness of these influencers, they all just collectively pat eachother on the back it's nauseating

• Heart