Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @weepingfeet for this title! <3

Updates:
Lindsey's in Portugal with her bf now, here's hoping they don't decide to get a pet :rolleyes: Her threat to start posting about crypto remains as just that, a threat...
Lizzy's North American tour has finally ended, but don't worry, she's still away from her London house, visiting Our Linds in Portugal, partaking in thrilling activities such as Eating Crisps

Side note, I can't tag Linda in this cos she isn't recognised. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's the last slide for me. Like, if you wanna film yourself taking a sip of wine out of context in a non-descript environment, fine. But pretending like you're not being filmed? When the camera is a foot away from your head? Girl, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly thank goodness for the Sezane sponshorships or else she'd never wear anything remotely interesting or flattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
AF549664-0E90-477E-95C8-CE3944B761D1.jpeg

Whats going on in this pic? Linda’s face looks really different? Or else she looks like she’s been crying or something? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It's the last slide for me. Like, if you wanna film yourself taking a sip of wine out of context in a non-descript environment, fine. But pretending like you're not being filmed? When the camera is a foot away from your head? Girl, please.

When did drinking wine become a personality?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love the new title :ROFLMAO:

This is so cringey, man

Reactions: 6
They’re really living it up! Probably prepping for that second podcast episode they think we can’t wait to hear…. Honestly, what’s left to say?

Reactions: 6
Lizzy’s shortest and shittest vlog in a while…barely spoke about Margiela, barely showed us Lisbon?! I rarely dislike youtube videos but there was zero effort made? She could’ve at least shown us which grey jumpers she packed for the trip

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t with her anymore 😂 WHAT IS THIS
Lizzy, if you feel like the Flower Pot Men in it, maybe it’s not a very good outfit?

She tries so hard to dress like a young indie kid but it just does not seem natural. What is more, I don’t think bucket hats are particularly in anymore? Dunno, I’m in my early twenties and the only bucket hat I own is a homage to this iconic outfit:

0DDB3983-CF84-4AB0-A31B-7DB964FE9AE5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
7B911D21-3356-4B22-9904-6BDA9C8BD50E.jpeg
I don’t want to say attention seeking but I’m going to say attention seeking and maybe add the word cringe too

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I think Linda’s had work done. She looks really different. Thanks for the new thread gang.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She looks really different
Actually I’ve noticed it too. She looks younger, too, but I can’t put my finger on what exactly has changed. Must be all the surfing and fresh air, you know.

Lizzy’s latest post and comments. Doesn’t require my commentary.

C0676138-DF17-4F26-80FF-BEB86A8DB391.jpeg

079A8649-0957-4D7E-8DDF-445D2931DE58.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10