Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was my immediate thought this morning …. Must buy Linda’s towels today 😬
So is it just the three colours …. Is that really it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
unless I am an influencer wannabe, I wouldn’t want to go to a community event because I just bought a towel. Do people not have friends anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tragic. I will be amazed if she has 100 sales tbh.
It will just be the usual suspects at the “ event “
Linda’s clothes with obviously fall off, Orange wine will be consumed and fun will be had by all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
unless I am an influencer wannabe, I wouldn’t want to go to a community event because I just bought a towel. Do people not have friends anymore?
They need money. Pronto.
Desperate attempts to raise some cash.
Moving countries, two flats upkeep, photo shoot, upfront payment for production of the towels, logo and design… a lot of spending.

So now it’s time to monetise. I would find this part so stressful. What if it flops?
It takes businesses often a couple of years to start making a profit

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why on earth would people desperately pre order a towel. Surely no one wakes up one day and think ‘the sun is shinning let me buy some towel that will arrive in 2 weeks”

WHY WHY wld anyone be DESPARATE to get their hands on these towels please
I wld like to know!
She is the one desparate to hype up the towels omg zzzz
Maybe The Anna Edit might get one just to show some support cos she seems to enjoy spending £££ on plain boring shizz

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lindsey can’t even get her own tattle page, it boggles the mind that her name holds any real selling power. But maybe she’s very lucky and has a small but devoted/deluded following who will drop money on her. Still think she should have gone into the lucrative business of toilet paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lindsey can’t even get her own tattle page, it boggles the mind that her name holds any real selling power. But maybe she’s very lucky and has a small but devoted/deluded following who will drop money on her. Still think she should have gone into the lucrative business of toilet paper.
She did.. it was called Things You Can't Ask Yer Mum

Currently available in paperback via Amazon for £1.60 plus p&P

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She did.. it was called Things You Can't Ask Yer Mum

Currently available in paperback via Amazon for £1.60 plus p&P
That comment made me curious to see what the Amazon reviews for the book was like.. let’s just say that must of been a blow to their egos.. they got absolute annihilated 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That comment made me curious to see what the Amazon reviews for the book was like.. let’s just say that must of been a blow to their egos.. they got absolute annihilated 😬
I did the same thing 😂 and thought pretty much like you. To get an opportunity to publish with your best mate and produce that…..
There is zero integrity in either of them, and clear when they do things just for the money.

Reactions: 6
Lindsey looks stunning in the green dress. Lizzy doesn’t have friends, full stop

Reactions: 4
Do you think Uncle Luigi gives her any money? Think she and Anne are going to Italy soon. I always think they both look bored shitless when they're there - like they 'have' to go rather than 'want' to go. I bet if he was a car mechanic or waiter they wouldn't be so quick to visit. Anne's got enough money herself to go wherever she fancies

Reactions: 10
From memory, uncle Luigi is in his 90s and never had kids, so they're probably due some sort of inheritance. Think of the antiques and art collection he'd have accumulated over the years, for example...

Reactions: 9
Do you think Uncle Luigi gives her any money? Think she and Anne are going to Italy soon. I always think they both look bored shitless when they're there - like they 'have' to go rather than 'want' to go. I bet if he was a car mechanic or waiter they wouldn't be so quick to visit. Anne's got enough money herself to go wherever she fancies
If he did give her money I’d hope she’d have the decency to visit him a lot more frequently than she does. Forget NYC she should be soaking up Tropea and enjoying time with the uncle she’s obsessed with

Reactions: 9
I sure hope Uncle Luigi has other next-of-kin on his side of the family that he's close to, and not superficial Lizzy who has only visited him like, once in the last two years (but uses his name to promote herself). She really has no excuse either; she's been flaunting COVID protocols and throwing money at expensive international flights this whole time.

Reactions: 8