Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it been mentioned here before about Lizzy's resemblance to author Sally Rooney? They could be related! I'm sure she's read some of her books, anyway.
1653686334245.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Has it been mentioned here before about Lizzy's resemblance to author Sally Rooney? They could be related! I'm sure she's read some of her books, anyway.
View attachment 1299255
!!! I genuinely thought it was her. I had to reorient myself a bit. The individual features are also so alike!!?

Look at these… every chance these are Lizzy on a ‘testing basics: striped shirts etc.’ from back in the day!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Except Sally Rooney actually has a far better sense of effortless personal style. 2022 Lizzy could never.

1653726908375.png

1653727214065.png

1653727366138.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she writes WAY better than Lizzy! LMAO
I mean the bar is quite low here. Even I write better than Lizzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What in sam hill??? So after buying a home in London, Lizzy starts living in New York part-time, produces some of her dullest content to date, and now wants to make this change permanent? She is either done with the influencing life and has got something else in the works that requires her to be in NYC, or by "permanent" she means a more stable subletting situation (like finding a lessor who is consistently away for months at a time). What she's currently doing is not sustainable at all. And I hate to say it, but Americans are superficial--while her foreignness may work in her favor at first, she's not conventionally attractive enough for anyone to care about her for long.
Are there any European countries where people are as superficial as Americans?

I’ll add that Americans can seem warm and very friendly on the outside but there is a lot that lurks below the surface.

Reactions: 5
Elizabeth our privately educated, published author who in a recent IG caption wrote - London is one of my favourite cities for so many reasons, but it comes to ‘live’ in Spring and Summer.

I am not usually a stickler for spelling but when you are writing a caption that forms part of a paid AD it is a different matter. How many times did Lizzy read the caption before uploading without noticing the glaring error? How can a native English speaker not know the difference between live and life? How can Linda be worse? The bar is so low with these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I guess the bf is back to the UK for half term, so Lindsey the independent woman cannot bear to be alone, so she jet off to the States to see her ‘bff’. But read my book for relationship advice ya all.

The towel that is the size of a tea towel, just enough to cover the important bits.:p

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Linda’s recent story … think the longing is towels…

I know someone said it was towels a while back but I just thought it was a wild guess 😬
This long drawn out nonsense with newsletters, posts, etc. to launch TOWELS? Even if she had launched the world's first electric car it's already a bit too much, but with something as wonderfully novel as towels... What the hell. It's like she's just launching/posting/etc. as she wishes. You gotta have a better strategy than this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don’t see the connection? It’s not like Lindsey is known for her towel collection or her opinions on towels. Why should I buy towels from someone who knows Jack tit about them when I could just get some from Tekla?

• Haha
I just don’t see the connection? It’s not like Lindsey is known for her towel collection or her opinions on towels. Why should I buy towels from someone who knows Jack tit about them when I could just get some from Tekla?
These are towels approved by your phisio. 😂
They should have done pillows and use some of those messy bed shots.
No need to ship all the stuff to Portugal for few weeks stay.

Reactions: 2
Lindsey's The Longing Q&A wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be and it shows that she at least she has some drive, even if it is for something as dull as towels, unlike her bff. Lizzy wouldn't dare try anything like that because a) she's lazy and b) she is too worried about what people think. Her whole vibe comes across as desperately trying to be cool and impress the Halpins etc. I admire Linda's vulnerability and willingness to disclose about a process with which she is so unfamiliar, also her ability to let her followers ask her questions outside of the Q&A shows a level of follower to influencer engagement that Lizzy never does.

I just ended up watching it too and my thoughts are the same as you.
She came across approachable and dare I say it likeable due to her honesty of disclosing how she really went through the process.
Still intrigued to find out why these particular towels are better than any others towels in the market 🤣
Lindsey's The Longing Q&A wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be and it shows that she at least she has some drive, even if it is for something as dull as towels, unlike her bff. Lizzy wouldn't dare try anything like that because a) she's lazy and b) she is too worried about what people think. Her whole vibe comes across as desperately trying to be cool and impress the Halpins etc. I admire Linda's vulnerability and willingness to disclose about a process with which she is so unfamiliar, also her ability to let her followers ask her questions outside of the Q&A shows a level of follower to influencer engagement that Lizzy never does.

Reactions: 7
The towels will be influencer towels, therefore more worthy of your dollars. They’ll of course be consciously designed, mindfully marketed, and inclusively sized, because we all know how many collective hours we’ve spent agonizing over which white bath towel to buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The towels will be influencer towels, therefore more worthy of your dollars. They’ll of course be consciously designed, mindfully marketed, and inclusively sized, because we all know how many collective hours we’ve spent agonizing over which white bath towel to buy.
Don’t people go to TK Maxx and buy whatever branded towel on offer?

Reactions: 6
Well put!