Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point, I only check out her vlogs if you all alert me to something or to see how much she's altered her IG photos. I don't think I can tell most of the time, unlike some of our sharper-eyed Tattlers, but here's a case in point: Don't tell me this is our Lizzy's actual jawline:
Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 9.12.50 AM.png

Your Honor, I present EXHIBITS A & B!
Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 9.16.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 9.14.12 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The second hand embarrassment is so real! I mustn’t hate she’s clearly living out the relationship dreams she had when she was 14 because James would not be caught dead carrying someone that isn’t his little niece like this 😂
209D4CDE-F291-42FD-9031-86E14FA14313.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The second hand embarrassment is so real! I mustn’t hate she’s clearly living out the relationship dreams she had when she was 14 because James would not be caught dead carrying someone that isn’t his little niece like this 😂View attachment 1194260
In two three years time, Jack’s son will be able to see these cringy pictures online.

Reactions: 5
When Lizzy was renting in London she would intermittently mention how expensive it was, how much money she was spending on rent and it wasn’t sustainable or going to last forever. London rent prices are really entry level for New York and now she has a mortgage to pay on her London home - the mortgage on her house and subsequent repayments could be huge. So if anything Lizzy’s financially worse off in a scenario that wasn’t sustainable in the first instance.

Serious first world issues for miss H. My heart bleeds for her not being able to afford a luxury rental in a second capital city when you own a million pound house in your own countries capital city. Will she get desperate and settle on a room share? Or just go home and not let trying to copy Linda moving to Lisbon overshadow buying her house?

Her father’s watch still amazes me. The airport wanted Lizzy to go back to file a police report they needed to authorise them to review the CCTV but Lizzy was just too pigheaded to do it. Ben wouldn’t have been waiting at the airport for her, she could have done the round trip within a few hours.
Some of the decisions Lizzy makes are just mind boggling, particularly the financial ones. With the amount of money Lizzy has already thrown at NY she could have achieved so much work on her house - dressing room, stairs, kitchen, half way to a loft conversion.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I never quite understood that story. Why would the airport need someone to come back for the footage? Was there no way to do this remotely? What if you’re from Sydney, or Kuala Lumpur, fly back as well? It seemed like a strange process to me.

Reactions: 8
I never quite understood that story. Why would the airport need someone to come back for the footage? Was there no way to do this remotely? What if you’re from Sydney, or Kuala Lumpur, fly back as well? It seemed like a strange process to me.
I think maybe due to some strange GDPR rules. When someone stole my parcel from my lobby, the building management wants me to file a police report before they can review the CCTV. Strange.

Reactions: 3
I think maybe due to some strange GDPR rules. When someone stole my parcel from my lobby, the building management wants me to file a police report before they can review the CCTV. Strange.
I understand having to file a police report, but I didn’t understand you have to do that in person (I’m Dutch and for lots of other things that get stolen, you can file a police report online). Anyway, I’m sure there was a good reason.

Reactions: 2
I understand having to file a police report, but I didn’t understand you have to do that in person (I’m Dutch and for lots of other things that get stolen, you can file a police report online). Anyway, I’m sure there was a good reason.
Let’s not forget that Lizzy literally parade her belongings in London. Her camera, her bags…god knows

Reactions: 5
I’m still trying to understand why buy an expensive home if you’re hardly going to be living in it?
If she is in NY just for a guy, then why is she not staying with him whenever she is over there? Is she that stupid?

If I were to buy a house and something like hers, I’d be so excited to live in it, especially the first year when making it my home.

If she knew she was going to be in NY, why not just buy a more affordable flat ?
Then commit to a large house like that when she was ready to live in it permanently.

I don’t think she’s been in her home for more than a month?

I’d understand if it was unhabitable but I would bite my right arm off for a property like that.

She’s such a strange woman. Lost and deluded.

Reactions: 24
Lost is a good word for her and seems unhappy.
I think Lindsey is the same.
Both of them are running from something as neither can settle to any degree.

Reactions: 7
I would love to know how Linda is able to afford this move. The business hasn’t kicked off yet, even though they’ve been there a month. They must have put some money down for the initial production of the towels, the flat deposit, decorating it, etc…I’m also assuming this dude left his job in london. Surely her IG posts don’t pay enough for this lifestyle for her and toyboy?

From my expert research (30 seconds Googling), it seems Portugal is one of the most affordable places to live in Western Europe. Even in Lisbon, 2 people can live comfortably for barely more than $2000 USD a month. I'm sure Lindsey was already paying that much or more in London, even with a friend discount on the Halpin flat; plus lodging will be cheaper for her and her man now that they live together. Portugal also offers a lower income tax for foreigners for up to 10 years, less if you make below a certain amount. I'm sure Lindsey is definitely employing that loophole so that her gifts and partnership do not show up as "real" income.

Reactions: 12
Lost is a good word for her and seems unhappy.
I think Lindsey is the same.
Both of them are running from something as neither can settle to any degree.
Oh definitely, continuous escapism at its finest. On the one hand I guess it shows that they are both trying to find meaning within their lifestyle, because it is comfortable, easy and lucrative. I would probably find getting free clothing and traveling fun for a while, but I think I would grow weary quite quickly due to the lack of purpose.

Oh definitely, continuous escapism at its finest. On the one hand I guess it shows that they are both trying to find meaning within their lifestyle, because it is comfortable, easy and lucrative. I would probably find getting free clothing and traveling fun for a while, but I think I would grow weary quite quickly due to the lack of purpose.
Exactly. Surely at some point they must want to do something more with their life…

Reactions: 3
From my expert research (30 seconds Googling), it seems Portugal is one of the most affordable places to live in Western Europe. Even in Lisbon, 2 people can live comfortably for barely more than $2000 USD a month. I'm sure Lindsey was already paying that much or more in London, even with a friend discount on the Halpin flat; plus lodging will be cheaper for her and her man now that they live together. Portugal also offers a lower income tax for foreigners for up to 10 years, less if you make below a certain amount. I'm sure Lindsey is definitely employing that loophole so that her gifts and partnership do not show up as "real" income.
Not sure if she even pay taxes in Portugal tbh

I’m still trying to understand why buy an expensive home if you’re hardly going to be living in it?
If she is in NY just for a guy, then why is she not staying with him whenever she is over there? Is she that stupid?

If I were to buy a house and something like hers, I’d be so excited to live in it, especially the first year when making it my home.

If she knew she was going to be in NY, why not just buy a more affordable flat ?
Then commit to a large house like that when she was ready to live in it permanently.

I don’t think she’s been in her home for more than a month?

I’d understand if it was unhabitable but I would bite my right arm off for a property like that.

She’s such a strange woman. Lost and deluded.
It’s always good to own real estate.