Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beer? I thought Lizzy was an orange wine and cocktails girl. If she really wants to be “I’m not like other girls” girl, she should start sipping whiskey. The guys are impressed by girls who down a shot or two of whiskey with ease.
Did you miss her shoving pictures of Guinness down our throats 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is giving me "butterface" in this photo... Shoes are still hideous.

Edited to add: Oh my friggin god. Save it for the Tinder profile, Elizabeth.
Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 9.59.40 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
we all know she doesn’t wear anything at home, it makes me laugh when she put on a bra to snap that picture. Thirsty and hungry.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think either of the girls bodies or physical attributes should really be a talking point on here. Personally I think both girls have objectively great Physics and neither are unattractive, they have their imperfections or quirks much like the rest of us. Do we need our influencers to meet the golden ratio or is there not some comfort in the fact that they are not a million miles away from a girl you might pass in the street (Just currently in very expensive yet very ugly sandals) I mean I do currently feel I’m on hell level four of Elizabeth’s hideous shoe Inferno and that, coupled with the lazy content and cat abandonment is truly the camp where my grievances sit. I think both girls have become so insufferable in so many ways that anything has become fair game but I do think we should steer clear of the body slander.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine having all the money in the world to buy nice shoes, yet only wearing ugly ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think either of the girls bodies or physical attributes should really be a talking point on here. Personally I think both girls have objectively great Physics and neither are unattractive, they have their imperfections or quirks much like the rest of us. Do we need our influencers to meet the golden ratio or is there not some comfort in the fact that they are not a million miles away from a girl you might pass in the street (Just currently in very expensive yet very ugly sandals) I mean I do currently feel I’m on hell level four of Elizabeth’s hideous shoe Inferno and that, coupled with the lazy content and cat abandonment is truly the camp where my grievances sit. I think both girls have become so insufferable in so many ways that anything has become fair game but I do think we should steer clear of the body slander.
Fair, but if you make money from how you look people will take how you look into account. She's essentially a model in some respects. It just goes with the territory.

@ohdearohdearohdear You're entitled to your boundaries on what topics you'll discuss, but trying to police what should and shouldn't be off-limits on a gossip forum is fruitless. This thread has been pretty benign and is nowhere near the dark cesspools of nastiness so common on the internet. Context is also important. Lizzy is a public figure who literally sells her image on the internet for money. She is not the average girl you pass on the street because the average girl isn't pushing her boobs, thigh gap, and pouty lips on an audience of thousands. So I think we're allowed to take a pot shot at the "sexy, bookish, rich girl" delusion of hers. Calling her a "butterface" was kind of low, I admit, but for someone who is her own boss and has complete creative control over what she posts, she has a knack for posting some really unflattering photos of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
we all know she doesn’t wear anything at home, it makes me laugh when she put on a bra to snap that picture. Thirsty and hungry.
So she’ll wear a bra on it’s own but not wear bra underneath garments, ok got it now!!!

@ohdearohdearohdear You're entitled to your boundaries on what topics you'll discuss, but trying to police what should and shouldn't be off-limits on a gossip forum is fruitless. This thread has been pretty benign and is nowhere near the dark cesspools of nastiness so common on the internet. Context is also important. Lizzy is a public figure who literally sells her image on the internet for money. She is not the average girl you pass on the street because the average girl isn't pushing her boobs, thigh gap, and pouty lips on an audience of thousands. So I think we're allowed to take a pot shot at the "sexy, bookish, rich girl" delusion of hers. Calling her a "butterface" was kind of low, I admit, but for someone who is her own boss and has complete creative control over what she posts, she has a knack for posting some really unflattering photos of herself.
Sorry, what does ‘butterface’ mean though?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think there are some perspectives about people's looks that are worth discussing when in it comes to social media. Why and what is it that makes especially Lizzy at times edit her body in an unrealistic, unhealthy way? What does this do to the people who view her content, let alone the ones that look up to her and don't know that she edits herself thinner? Lindsey as well, very clearly posting body focused content a lot of the time hidden behind captions talking about other things.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Lizzy really struggles for content in New York. Ordinarily she wouldn’t have uploaded that picture in the Sir dress, it’s just a bad picture that isn’t even properly framed. Most of the ‘good’ content, I use that term loosely, taken in NY is when she has paid a photographer or when her friends Simon, Hannah or Sarah Halpin are there, when they leave I don’t think Lizzy has the confidence to ask people who she perhaps isn’t as well acquainted with to take multiple pictures of her.
Lizzy knew it was a bad picture, it was either the only one taken or the best of two/three taken and she had nothing else to upload.

When I looked at Lizzy’s social blade last week her engagement rate was 0.93% and has now risen to the dazzling heights of 0.96%.
Even then her engagement rate will be artificially inflated by all those comments from her friends and I wouldn’t put it past Lizzy to top up her likes with paid ones either, so in reality it’s actually going to be worse.

The lack of effort and Lizzy’s more distasteful choices, abandoning a cat after ten months, are starting to catch up with her. Plus someone who only sees their audience as a cash cow is seriously off putting, Lizzy loves UGG’s but only when she’s paid to wear them.

In terms of looks, I’m kinda happy Lizzy hasn’t done anything to her nose and doesn’t edit her face to the high heavens. I’ve been described as a butterface before hahaha. I do think Lizzy is pretty though, she looks normal.

I think her thigh gap pics etc are damaging though and she knows what she’s doing when she highlights that kind of thing.

Away from any of that I just wish she’d wear nice clothes again lmao. Weird to think at one point her vlogs and videos were my absolute favourites. She used to have a personality, it’s sad that it’s seemingly gone

Reactions: 14
The latest vlog 🙄
It was bad enough having to listen to Lizzy’s nonsense drivel while she was sitting in the park with a loudly barking dog in the background for the entire time she was speaking (probably shouldn’t have used that clip if you were in any way good at your job, Liz) but then she has the audacity to say “that’s why cats are so much better *chuckle*” - I guess they’re easier to abandon, right?
God, she’s insufferable.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The latest vlog 🙄
It was bad enough having to listen to Lizzy’s nonsense drivel while she was sitting in the park with a loudly barking dog in the background for the entire time she was speaking (probably shouldn’t have used that clip if you were in any way good at your job, Liz) but then she has the audacity to say “that’s why cats are so much better *chuckle*” - I guess they’re easier to abandon, right?
God, she’s insufferable.
Also! In that very same clip you mention she has a hicky on her neck, which means that once again the Tattlers were right about her meeting someone in NYC.

Reactions: 5