Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hadfield should give up YT …. She clearly hates doing it and I hate myself for watching the utter shite.
Anyway no doubt we will all be dazzled by her NY content now she’s back with her secret shag. Is it just me but does she always do the running ?
Yes as standard

Reactions: 2
The thread title!!

The second podcast episode is the live one they filmed with Levis about body confidence.
Did my ears deceive me or did Lizzy say there is nothing wrong with cosmetic procedures, all personal preference, etc and then in the next breath say “I’ve had nothing done”? Lizzy! Does she really expect her followers to believe her lips have naturally been inflating themselves over the past few years? Continuous bee stings? Allergic reactions?
Lindsey admitted she had botox in her forehead for what she thinks is some type of heredity line because her father and grandmother also have it.

This is why I partly think Lizzy and Lindsey are worse than other influencers who are honest about editing their online content and cosmetic procedures. Because they have a more mature following their followers are probably wise enough to be able to tell those type of influencers obviously edit their online content and have work done but can the same people recognise when Lizzy and Lindsey do it?
They both stretch their already thin legs to comedic proportions. Lizzy in particular stretches legs and her arms, on top of this she then goes in and thins out her legs, torso and arms. Facially she often gives herself a nice new jawline, then her lips and nose often get the same treatment.
Lizzy isn’t even good at editing either as someone who does this for a living it is immediately obvious but how many of Lizzy’s followers notice this? Can they look at Lizzy’s IG content and realise she’s fucked around with it? Do they believe the state of Lizzy’s lips are natural? And does Lizzy even care about the consequential effects it has on her followers mental health?

Third podcast episode is a total bore, only point of interest was Linda saying her and the new boyfriend fight. Oh Linda, you only just moved to a different country with him!

In one of the podcast episodes Lizzy said she was planning to do six weeks in New York, then six weeks in London for the foreseeable future but hadn’t figured the particulars out yet. She will probably do this, whilst abusing a tourist visa, until Linda announces her return to living on British soil.
Lizzy also mentioned not being able to afford rent, was she saying this to be relatable or has she finally reached the end of her inheritance? Earlier this week she posted on IG looking for a sublet in NY, no more expensive Airbnbs for miss Hadfield?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The thread title!!

The second podcast episode is the live one they filmed with Levis about body confidence.
Did my ears deceive me or did Lizzy say there is nothing wrong with cosmetic procedures, all personal preference, etc and then in the next breath say “I’ve had nothing done”? Lizzy! Does she really expect her followers to believe her lips have naturally been inflating themselves over the past few years? Continuous bee stings? Allergic reactions?
Lindsey admitted she had botox in her forehead for what she thinks is some type of heredity line because her father and grandmother also have it.

This is why I partly think Lizzy and Lindsey are worse than other influencers who are honest about editing their online content and cosmetic procedures. Because they have a more mature following their followers are probably wise enough to be able to tell those type of influencers obviously edit their online content and have work done but can the same people recognise when Lizzy and Lindsey do it?
They both stretch their already thin legs to comedic proportions. Lizzy in particular stretches legs and her arms, on top of this she then goes in and thins out her legs, torso and arms. Facially she often gives herself a nice new jawline, then her lips and nose often get the same treatment.
Lizzy isn’t even good at editing either as someone who does this for a living it is immediately obvious but how many of Lizzy’s followers notice this? Can they look at Lizzy’s IG content and realise she’s fucked around with it? Do they believe the state of Lizzy’s lips are natural? And does Lizzy even care about the consequential effects it has on her followers mental health?

Third podcast episode is a total bore, only point of interest was Linda saying her and the new boyfriend fight. Oh Linda, you only just moved to a different country with him!

In one of the podcast episodes Lizzy said she was planning to do six weeks in New York, then six weeks in London for the foreseeable future but hadn’t figured the particulars out yet. She will probably do this, whilst abusing a tourist visa, until Linda announces her return to living on British soil.
Lizzy also mentioned not being able to afford rent, was she saying this to be relatable or has she finally reached the end of her inheritance? Earlier this week she posted on IG looking for a sublet in NY, no more expensive Airbnbs for miss Hadfield?
You made so many good points here, Rimbaud! I actually called out another influencer on her editing. She is around 5"1 or so I think, and all of a sudden she looked like she was around 5"7 and her legs had been veryyy obviously stretched and slimmed. It was very clear to me, even as someone with no experience with photography, editing etc. I get that I was probably being annoying haha, but I tried to put it in the nicest way possible by saying hey, you're more than good enough just the way you are and don't need to edit your body. She answered saying lol and that she absolutely did not edit the way she looks.

I am the exact same height as Lizzy, but I have a pear shaped body. I feel like I have quite a healthy relationship with food and the way I look, and she has more than once made me feel like I need to be a lot thinner. With this in mind I wonder how people with an unhealthy relationship with food etc. feel...something to be mindful of when you have such a big following.

So strange that she said that she can't pay rent, yet buys new designer shoes and bags and flies long distance and stays in expensive airbnb's (ETA not to mention doing up her new house helloooo). I wonder how long she will be doing the six weeks here, six weeks there routine. To be honest I don't see it being a longterm lifestyle. Also, this might obviously be down to her posting a while after she has come back to London, but is it just me that counts quite a lot less time spent in London before she heads out again? I'm so curious about her visa- you need to spend quite a lot of time out of the states between each esta, don't you?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s been a shooting in Brooklyn and the gunman is still at large. New York will be *shook* and our Lizzy is all about the vest weather.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The thread title!!

So many good points raised.

Reactions: 6
Lizzy also mentioned not being able to afford rent, was she saying this to be relatable or has she finally reached the end of her inheritance?
that must be a lie though? she can't be spending 6 weeks in one country and 6 weeks in another if she "can't afford" to pay rent

that must be a lie though? she can't be spending 6 weeks in one country and 6 weeks in another if she "can't afford" to pay rent
From my understanding of new york real estate, you have to have a us credit rating to rent and i doubt lizzy has a us bank account, probably just using her monzo / revolut card. Also if she's on an esta, she could potentially eff us her visa if she were to rent

I think Lizzy is cash poor as her money is most probably tied up in investments, her home. I doubt her mum would allow her to spunk her money away on a down payment for rent in NYC

Reactions: 8
Guys. Lizzy is saying she "can't afford the rent" to sound relatable. She can absolutely afford lodging in New York if she wants to otherwise she would not be flying there every 6 weeks. Her job doesn't even require her to be there, it's just for the D. She may not be staying at the Ritz Carlton or even in Manhattan, but she has committed to it and put "London/NYC" on her IG profile, so she definitely has the means to do this, but is simply trying to get her followers to do the work for her/beg for gifted stays as per usual.

Reactions: 30
Having done long distance myself, if you are traveling to see them but you don't want to live in the same place, what is the point? For long distance to work you have to mad about each other and want to be together as much as possible. Just my experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I find this hard to believe but if it’s true, how about getting a job like us mere mortals? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
From my understanding of new york real estate, you have to have a us credit rating to rent and i doubt lizzy has a us bank account, probably just using her monzo / revolut card. Also if she's on an esta, she could potentially eff us her visa if she were to rent

I think Lizzy is cash poor as her money is most probably tied up in investments, her home. I doubt her mum would allow her to spunk her money away on a down payment for rent in NYC
Subletting isn’t really renting…you’re basically paying the rent of the tenant listed on the lease while they’re away. A lot of landlords prohibit it because it’s a huge risk, both for them and for any neighbors.

Reactions: 8
I just watched Lizzy's last video and honestly I'm mad at myself for it lol. Had to be the laziest video I think I've ever seen. Like that was not a YouTube video. That was a compilation of clips that would have been just ok for insta stories.

Reactions: 11
As someone who’s spent a ton of time abroad, the expat communities tend to be made up of some of the most narrow minded and obnoxious people. These are the types of people who refuse to learn the language because they don’t have to because all of their friends speak English. Or who love to show they’re so “immersed in the culture” because they party with the locals.
TOTALLY

Not that it should surprise anyone, but these girls are all surface, no substance. Do you think Lizzy actually has learned a thing about coffee after all the time and money spent on daily coffee runs? If asked to describe her favorite origin/roast/brewing method, would she be able to speak to it with any level of expertise? She'd only say which color of paper cup she likes best, and whether she prefers they write her name in block letters or script.
And most importantly, who has the best sticker for her RIMOWA (Oslo Coffee)

I can't watch. I won't 😂 I need to stay zen at the minute, less :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m proud of myself for not having watched the vlog nor listened to the latest podcast.. curiosity and all . But, honestly I much prefer to read the comments here 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m surprised some people find the will to get through Lizzy’s vlogs from start to finish! I just can’t do it anymore, her content is so lazy and so so boring. Can’t afford rent? Please. Many people her age are renting rooms in London (not everyone lives in zone 2!!), working 5/6 days a week and having to spend 1/3 of their income on commuting. So out of touch and so so unrelatable. So many agency signed creatives are still working doing e-com and barely making ends meet, and this girl is running around taking underexposed pictures of dirty napkins. I can’t even anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 20