Lizzy Hadfield & Lindsey Holland #7 How's my cat? Things you can ask yer mum.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not part of the grammar or punctuation police but that’s not how you use a semi colon is it?

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but honestly, what are you even going to put in a newsletter if no one even knows what your product is yet?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To start, a lot of bad grammar and unnecessary semi-colons. Then sprinkle in a few incomplete thoughts, a good vibes sign off, and bob's yer uncle. Newsletter: Achieved!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Since Ropes of Holland, Lindsey has never been known for her writing abilities lol what did we expect

Reactions: 6
Is Lindsey using Canva templates? Canva template + badly written English = high school project.
Why on earth would you collaborate with a brand who haven’t launched yet? The Longing will end up being a display of how good Linda’s PR connections are but whether this results in customer sales is something entirely different.

Lizzy’s TikTok makes me sad, it’s Instagram V2 - most popular content features Lizzy’s face the least and she knows it.
On the podcast Lizzy said she likes TikTok because the cameras auto-filter gives her an instant nose job but that doesn’t explain those lips. Isn’t filler starting to be considered passé?

Reactions: 13
Say this without taking a breath: "This will be at the core of where we take the brand we want to be known as a go-to sustainable company with high- quality products and a great community"

English isn't my mother tongue and I do mess up my sentences quite often (sorry!) but this is a lot of sentences in one sentence, right? There are so many words but they kind of don't lead anywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lizzy has uploaded a new vid from NYC. She's staying in the East Village this time and will be staying in Soho I think she said- she plans to stay in all different parts of the city before making a decision on where to find a place. The flat she is staying in now is really nice and if I didn't hear her wrong she knows the people who owns it. Bought books, got coffee, her friend Hannah came over to see her. She included a clip of herself drunk walking home with a slice of pizza haha.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Lizzy has uploaded a new vid from NYC. She's staying in the East Village this time and will be staying in Soho I think she said- she plans to stay in all different parts of the city before making a decision on where to find a place. The flat she is staying in now is really nice and if I didn't hear her wrong she knows the people who owns it. Bought books, got coffee, her friend Hannah came over to see her. She included a clip of herself drunk walking home with a slice of pizza haha.
The inadvertent sense of privilege. Must be so nice to try out different parts of the city before deciding on a place to live. Most people move to where they can afford to, and discover new neighborhoods as they spend time in them then potentially move there when their leases are up. Influencers are so bleeping clueless how their words come off to normal people.

I think it’s an excuse until she figures out how she’s going to find enough jobs to actually afford living in NYC. I’m also a bit confused. Is she planning on renting an entire apartment of her own when she’s only going to be there, at most, 6 months out of the year?

Reactions: 16
Jack hasn’t posted about The Longing’s collaboration/giveaway with Daisy London which (unsurprisingly) leads me to believe it’s just some tit that Linda forced him into. So far I don’t really understand what the reason for it being a joint venture is? Why couldn’t Lindsey just set up The Longing alone? It’s not exactly like Jack is trained in textiles or has a knowledge about the ins and outs of factories..?
To show how ‘cemented’ their relationship is, how interlocked they are compared to her relationship with James.

Lizzy’s latest tiktok - have her lips ballooned up even more?
Yep!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
He’s set up a new ltd company for social media management. So I’m guessing she’s focusing on the creative and PR contacts whilst he’s financing it plus running a lot of the background admin. Otherwise I also don’t see the point of her taking him on this journey. It really feels as he’s riding her wave. Did he have no interests prior to L?

Reactions: 7
Is she planning on renting an entire apartment of her own when she’s only going to be there, at most, 6 months out of the year?
This part never made sense to me at all so my best guess is the NYC rental will be split with her supposed new bf? Pure speculation.

Reactions: 4
He’s set up a new ltd company for social media management. So I’m guessing she’s focusing on the creative and PR contacts whilst he’s financing it plus running a lot of the background admin. Otherwise I also don’t see the point of her taking him on this journey. It really feels as he’s riding her wave. Did he have no interests prior to L?

Does he have that type of money though ?
Companies House states he made 8k last year.

Reactions: 1
This part never made sense to me at all so my best guess is the NYC rental will be split with her supposed new bf? Pure speculation.
Didn't someone here think there was actually no steady bf? I'm confused about the coil discussion but she only seems to see her London friends. She's very good at keeping everything secret.

I watched some of her videos from 2019-20, such a difference. I don't know if it's her current hairstyle that I don't like, but she's had longer hair before so idk.

Does he have that type of money though ?
Companies House states he made 8k last year.
Companies House is only for companies, right? Like individual income isn’t posted on there. Maybe he has another job that’s obviously flexible and letting him work outside the UK?

Reactions: 2
Companies House is only for companies, right? Like individual income isn’t posted on there. Maybe he has another job that’s obviously flexible and letting him work outside the UK?
Lindsey only made £40k up to March 2021. And £20k the year before, so not really the kind of money to pay for international moves and personal interior designers. Lizzy on the other hand had a very comfortable £200k income.
Which can explain her lifestyle

Reactions: 4
Lindsey only made £40k up to March 2021. And £20k the year before, so not really the kind of money to pay for international moves and personal interior designers. Lizzy on the other hand had a very comfortable £200k income.
Which can explain her lifestyle
£200K is an insane sum of money. That’s 15K+ a month!

Reactions: 8