Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melian

VIP Member
When groups of people make no attempt to go single file. Dont worry, I'll just walk into oncoming traffic.

• Angry
Reactions: 62

HelloStereo

VIP Member
When websites have captcha and you have to pick the squares with the traffic lights in them or something. Then you miss off a square because it just had a bit of the pole and you end up having to re-do the captcha five times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I only let the people that don't think you owe them infront of me when I've done a full shop. There was a lovely elderly lady in M&S today with just a grapefruit, I told her to go ahead of me and she was so grateful. However an awful lady in Tesco was grumbling and exaggerated sighs, I ignored her and carried on loading, took everything not to tell her to fuck off to another till if she didn't like it. Made sure I took my time packing too because I am petty AF

• Haha
Reactions: 42

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Various people in my life think that being introverted is some sort of condition that can be 'fixed' or 'cured' :mad:

I value time where I can be alone and left to my own devices. I could go hours without talking to someone and that suits me fine. This is not a negative personality trait, it's just who I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
When you type the wrong password but the website deletes your username/email so you have to type it all again

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Cloak

VIP Member
When you type the wrong password but the website deletes your username/email so you have to type it all again
Or when you’re mid-typing out your password or email address and the red text angrily flashes up telling you THIS IS WRONG YOU HAVEN’T GOT AN @ SIGN IN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS! yes I know, I haven’t finished typing itttt you psychopath

• Haha
Reactions: 35

petitspois

VIP Member
Balloon releases. Why do people think it's a good idea to release 100 plus pieces of plastic into the air - it doesn't commemorate the dead or celebrate the living it just pollutes the seas you stupid idiots.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

hanq2021

I’ve not read the whole thread and I’m guessing at least one of these will have been mentioned...

1. people who post videos of doing their hair or make up and do a stupid smirky smile while doing it
2. MLM people... of course you can earn £30,000 a month selling a crappy face cream

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
When somebody is doing a big shop in Lidl and you only have one or two things and they don’t offer you to go before them. What a set of bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I mentioned insurance auto-renewals at the end of the last thread. After calling the insurance company yesterday, I would like to add incessantly long recorded information messages before you get through to anyone. Yesterday I had to sit through 4+ minutes of:

1. The Coronavirus heartwarming message 'we're here for you in these unprecedented times' blah blah blah
2. 'Did you know, you can find the answers to a lot of your questions on our website?' Your website is useless, that's why I'm ringing you
3. 'We want to offer the best possible customer service. Would you like to answer a short survey after this call, just say yes or no'. NO
4. The security check. They wanted policy number, date of birth, and the numbers from my postcode (the latter was something I was not expecting and something I needed more than 1 second thinking time for before the voice decided I was too slow and had to start all over again)
5. The Coronavirus get-out clause. 'Due to these unprecedented times, we are experiencing high call volumes, you may be waiting longer than usual.'

The whole of that was twice as long as the actual conversation with the adviser :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

LinaLamont

When you spend the morning cleaning the kitchen and all it takes is for someone to swan in to make a fucking toasted bagel before it’s a bomb site again!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I heard one colleague say her sister had used the phrase 'my house' and she couldn't understand as 'It's not her house, she's renting, so it's not hers'. True, but what else would she say??
I rent and I refer to it as “my house”, It is my house whilst I’m living here and paying rent and bills. Anyone who has a problem with this can get to fuck.

• Heart

peachhes

VIP Member
Literally everything in the world annoys me 🤣

When you’re blatantly waiting and letting a car through and they drive past and don’t even acknowledge you
When you step into the road to abide by the 2m distance and let people pass you and they again don’t acknowledge or say thank you
Other people’s terrible parking
People leaving receipts/wrappers in shopping trolleys

I could go on forever 🤣

Reactions: 24

weeweegie

VIP Member
Tops being too short. Every woman I know complains about it. Why do companies not make them longer? I’m quite small in height myself and I always think it must annoy taller people even more 🤔

eggbutty

Unplanned visitors. Especially when I haven't had time to get dressed/ have a shower/ put some makeup on... 😠

• Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Fb posts that say "Happy Birthday Great Aunt whateveryourname, you would have been 106 today, blah blah blah...."
When does it end?!

I would understand if it was your Mum but extended relatives that died 25 years ago 🤔. Maybe I'm just heartless?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
How shocked people on Facebook seem to be when it rains after a couple of days of sun. 'What IS this weather?' It's rain Sheila what do you think it is

• Haha
Reactions: 23