Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

misscl4

VIP Member
Beauty Therapists, Haidressers etc with bad attitudes. Especially one who is an NHS Nurse complaining about people not showing to her weekend appointments where she makes hundreds injecting Botox and Fillers, meanwhile millions are without working/facing redundancy.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Doesn’t make it any less frustrating when I’m waiting for a certain pump and someone’s dragged it around instead of waiting for the pump on the nearest side.

Why anyone would choose the pump on the opposite/furthest side of the car is beyond me.
I'm glad there are people who wait for the "correct side" I just go to the lane with the shortest queue, sometimes a queue is huge while other lanes are empty, all because people are too scared it won't stretch or not aware the hose is for both sides.

I also drive two cars, one the cap is offside, the other its nearside, one is petrol the other diesel I'm glad to only have to remember petrol or diesel and not cap this side or that as well 😂

Melian

VIP Member
Having a birthday on the 20th of the month. It makes saying your date of birth a bit more difficult because you can't just say 20-4-84, otherwise it sounds like you're saying 24-84. So you have to say 'the twentieth of the fourth, 84'. Well that's what I've always done anyway. First world problems and all. (Not my actual DOB ).
This is why I say 20 - 04 - 84. (Again, not my real date of birth)

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Have you ever thought that maybe they just need a friend 🤷‍♀️
Tby they are never really a friend to me because all they can do is harp on about a man from 2 years ago and only wants to talk to me about a new thing they posted on their Facebook wall or if they seen them in the shop. They need therapy.

Mamacita

VIP Member
When before logging off and getting ready to leave for the day I've announced to everyone I'll be leaving shortly and ask if there's anything else I can help them with ... nope; all good, so I proceed to log off - and then, just as my computer is shutting down, "Oh, 1001! Sorry, could I just get you to do this? It won't take long and really can't wait ..." .... and 30 minutes later I'm still there.
That sounds really annoying.

Just do a loud countdown after you ask if anything else is needed, after that no more requests 😝

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I’ve lost count of the amount of people I’ve had to tell to move back. I asked a man to move back a few weeks ago in a queue as he was basically licking my neck and he actually laughed in my face and muttered to himself about distancing. We ended up having a bit of an argument in the shop (not proud 🤣) but I can’t believe how many people still don’t get it after over a year. I mean there’s big markers on the floor for a start 🙄
You'd think that markings on the floor would be foolproof but sadly not...

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Having a birthday on the 20th of the month. It makes saying your date of birth a bit more difficult because you can't just say 20-4-84, otherwise it sounds like you're saying 24-84. So you have to say 'the twentieth of the fourth, 84'. Well that's what I've always done anyway. First world problems and all. (Not my actual DOB ).
Can you not say for example 20.04.84
That's how I do it, I never thought of doing it any other way tbh but I get that maybe you're not used to that

JOHN1967

VIP Member
The fact my mum refuses to google things for herself and just texts me to look things up for her instead. She’s more than capable but pretends she’s daft 🙄

Apple Music. I pay £9.99 a month for it and there are always albums you can’t get certain songs on. Thought the point was you pay that and can download pretty much anything? Soundtracks are bad for it, which is annoying cos my son usually asks for the songs from a movie after we’ve watched it. I go to look it up and half the songs are grayed out and not available.

Going to hang a washing out and it instantly starts raining 😩 same with the school run. Dry all day then come 3pm - rain every time!
When I was younger, we used to copy songs from friends, I suppose the modern equavilent are free downloads. Why don't you do that, is it some honesty thing.

I know some people say that it is dishonest, but in the whole scheme of things, this is minor.