Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

April89

Chatty Member
My absolute winner is getting my sleeve caught on a door handle as I walk through the door. Whole new level of rage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

theweekend

Just generally being alive and a female with bigger boobs these days. Seems almost all clothing is geared towards smaller boobs now - everything backless, side boob or cut down to your belly button, if not all three at the same time - which instantly rules it out for me. Yet those with smaller boobs are able to wear them even in the middle of the day and still look so nice and elegant.

Also I've become so much more self conscious in recent years, it seems like small boobs are now the default and whatever I wear I'm told I've "gotten my tits out". Went for day drinks last weekend wearing a flowy (i.e. LOOSE) halterneck (i.e. HIGH NECK) top and was feeling confident and secure. My friend is sat there in a backless american apparel leotard with both nips fully on display, the first thing she says to me is "your tits are out" 😐 I said "I don't think my tits could be any more covered if I tried?" She says "yeah but you can see the shape" ? Why comment at all? Just leave me alone

Edited to add... Bear in mind I am a 32D! They are bigger but not even big !

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Told my husband to get some nice ice creams from the supermarket. He came back with fun-size Magnums. There's nothing fun about a miniature Magnum is there? 😭

• Haha
  • Sad

petitspois

VIP Member
What is it with shit neighbours 😡 They had a gender reveal yesterday with some kind of exploding glitter bomb and the glitter and bits of tissue have blown from their garden into my gaff. They could have done it at the back of the garden but no , they did it right by the fence that separates our gardens 🙄

*In case anyones wondering, they're having a girl*
Let's chuck gender reveals in the bin, full stop. Who cares?

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
People that moan about the footie being on. There's always one who's gotta be 'omg I HATE the football. Who gives a SHIT' who gives a shit if you don't like the footie. It was the same with the Friends reunion. 'Omg I HATE friends' Ooooh you're hard

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
When husband does a bit of cleaning up in the house and then proceeds to give me a run down of the job that hes done.
Oh dear I do apologise...I appear to have ran out of MBE's...would an OBE be ok for you?

• Haha
  • Heart

Matricks

The local ice cream van has started doing the rounds in my area. Trouble is he doesn't stick around long enough for me (and perhaps a few others) to find money, and then go running out of the house, down the garden path and then up the road before he takes off again!

Even when I put money to one side for his visit the next day, I'm still not quick enough.

I would say I have about 30 seconds to get his attention. Perhaps I need one of those spike things across the road that the police use to stop joyriders!

• Haha
  • Heart

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
This is one I never understood. I used to work for a lovely little supermarket called Asda. You know, tiny place, barely any staff (obviously joking, it was a massive store with 100s of staff) I took a day off because I was really ill, could barely stand or walk and could hardly even talk and it was like an interrogation like 'oh, are you sure' 'you could just sit down' etc etc. And I was like...you what?! And then the next week I came back and they took me AWAY FROM THE JOB I WAS DOING to do a 'back to work interview' in which I think MI5 must've been waiting outside because I thought I was getting done for a murder. I could still barely talk at this point too btw. They wanted all the intense details of my illness and what specifically was wrong with me. And the 'manager' got the calendar up and went 'oh this looks strange doesn't it' because I was off 6 MONTHS EARLIER around the same date and he suggested I 'ask someone to cover my shift next time'. I only worked every Saturday anyway! After that I didn't take a day off again, I went in feeling like death but I couldn't face the anxiety of that interview ever again. I was absolutely terrified of being ill or needing time off, a 'higher up' manager had to tell me to take my holidays because I was so scared of having any time off (yes, even authorised holidays). How do companies get away with it? Supermarkets and shops especially, it's so unnecessary and intimidating.

• Wow
  • Angry

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
When people ask ‘what time does Asda shut?
‘What time does town open’?
‘Where can I buy an electric hoover from?’
‘Who does sticky labels?’
Get to fuck
Google is there for a reason bloody use it!!

• Haha

squiffle

When people reply to something you’ve said with ‘bless’ or ‘bless you’ or WORSE STILL ‘bless you hun’. A friend of a friend replies to almost every comment in this way.
“What are you doing later?”
”Just going to do the Tesco shop”
“oh bless you, hun”

Sorry what? Why am I being blessed and can you explain how you expect me to respond?

• Haha

JoJo76

VIP Member
I am going to sound really heartless here, but when my husband is ill. I love him to bits, but jesus that man can milk it when he's not well. Has has a special "I am very very ill" face and voice. His eyes go squinty and he has that kind of voice you use when you call your boss to say you are ill and can't come in. Winds me right up.

It honestly really bugs me up, but I still do take care of him, I'm not that heartless. Always makes me laugh though, he'll be at deaths door all day, but as soon as you mention the pub he is miraculously better again. He justifies it by saying he's testing how he feels out of the house.

• Haha
  • Heart

BasilRathbon

Gmail telling you you've got a "critical security alert" every time you log into your email accounts using a different device to the one you normally use.

Can"t they understand that most people own both a computer and a smartphone?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Dirtyhorseshoes

VIP Member
I'm fairly new and ended up posting this on the wrong thread so here's hoping it's fine to post here.

Sexist pigs annoy me....
Still really pissed off from last night. Drove to the supermarket with my husband (me driving) and stopped off for petrol on the way back. After filling up I went to the bank machine to withdraw some money and this neanderthal lorry driver came up to me and said 'it should be you sitting in the car staring at your phone not your husband. If he were a proper man he would be filling up the car for you' 😦
I said 'its 2021 not 1921 I'm quite capable of filling up MY car thanks' He said 'Its not the point tho, a REAL man would have got out and done if for you' and then he walked off 😡

Talk about judgy. My husband might have got out and filled up the last five visits. He might be sitting in the car with a broken ankle or be a wheelchair user.

I hate the fact that when women kick off or stick their noses in where it's not wanted they are referred to as 'karens' yet we don't have the same for men so I'm going to refer to him and men like him as a 'Darrens'

W@nker!!!
😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Sad

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
Posting here to document this but I genuinely came home to my shared uni house and someone has decided to go to the toilet on the bath mat. I didn’t see until I had stepped on it going in the shower.

I’m really not bothered if someone has an accident but the fact it’s been left and I’m very suspect about a certain person who is generally unclean anyway.

• Sick
  • Wow

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
When someone in your household unplugs your device that is charging, to charge their own because they can’t be bothered to find another plug.

• Angry
  • Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
My in-laws. they are lovely people but can be very Anal about certain things.

we’re meant to be going to their house on saturday for a take away, they sent the menu on monday asking us to pick our choices, lovely.

however they need to know the choices waaay before saturday, they reminded me again to send through my order. I’m thinking to myself I dont even know what I want for dinner tonight let alone in a few days!

they always do this so not sure why i still find it annoying, it has rubbed off on my husband too so if we have anyone over for takeaway he will do the same days in advance.

it really annoys me, just let me (people) decide on the day what they want to eat! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
When the person that opens the new butter tub doesn’t take the foil cover off that’s under the lid. They just keep peeling it further back .

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
When you get in bed then realise you’ve forgotten to do something so you have to get up again

• Sad

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
People that comment on a celebrities post like they're best friends having a cup of tea and a chat... The celebrity doesn't know you exist so what's the point in giving so much detail about something???