Little things in life that annoy you immensely #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who park where they want! Shouldn't be stopped from getting on my drive because some selfish prick wants to visit the twit round the corner!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Fb posts that say "Happy Birthday Great Aunt whateveryourname, you would have been 106 today, blah blah blah...."
When does it end?!

I would understand if it was your Mum but extended relatives that died 25 years ago 🤔. Maybe I'm just heartless?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"ooooooohhhhh no, don't put your bag on your lap/seat, it's been on the ground!!!!" I've had that bag with me the whole time, and I'm putting it next to me because I know it hasn't been on the ground. Now mind your own business

Reactions: 4
The bleeping toe pop the huns do!
One leg pointed
duck off
Then when you get there duck off again
Twats

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tedious people who think that liking a certain type of music (usually indie shite, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin etc) is a personality trait. The same people who have an aneurism when someone wears a band tee like ‘omg why are you wearing that when you’re not even into them :mad:‘. Cos I’ll wear whatever the duck I want you boring little twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tedious people who think that liking a certain type of music (usually indie shite, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin etc) is a personality trait. The same people who have an aneurism when someone wears a band tee like ‘omg why are you wearing that when you’re not even into them :mad:‘. Cos I’ll wear whatever the duck I want you boring little twit.
Music elitists I call them. I know the sort...think they are quirky for loving Buddy Holly or living on the edge for attending heavy metal concerts.

Reactions: 6
When people reply to something you’ve said with ‘bless’ or ‘bless you’ or WORSE STILL ‘bless you hun’. A friend of a friend replies to almost every comment in this way.
“What are you doing later?”
”Just going to do the Tesco shop”
“oh bless you, hun”

Sorry what? Why am I being blessed and can you explain how you expect me to respond?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seeing people wait for a bus at a closed bus stop 🙃 then they get annoyed when the driver zooms past them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I'm making a sandwich and accidentally (out of habit) put the knife in the sink mid preparation.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Retailers saying new products have “just landed”. Landed from where? Mars? The Maldives? Heaven?
Also radio stations saying “keep it locked in”. Eh, locked in?
Sod right off you cringy bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eating noises. I can't stand it. Especially on public transport. You get the ones that open the bag of crisps and it's as if they need to eat them in a particular order going by the rustling going on in the bag before they pull out the next crisp to be scoffed in a 'crunch crunch crunch'. Then, once they've finished with that, invariably, out comes the apple and they tuck into that with the loudest Kerrunch that my ears can't stand. Makes me want to ask them if they usually feed at a trough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
People who just cannot find it in themselves to be happy for others ... the sorts who always have to have the last word about how hard done by they are.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love my little Google Mini Home. I have her set up in the kitchen and she's especially helpful when I ask her stuff while cooking or baking.

But I want to be able to change her name - saying, "Hey Google," all the time feels rude. They totes need to let people customise them. It'd be cool to be able to switch up voices and accents too. I'd like an Irish male voice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I have a browser tool thing called "I don't care about cookies" I've not had to accept any for a long time now.
ooh thank you, I’ll get that!😘

Eating noises. I can't stand it. Especially on public transport. You get the ones that open the bag of crisps and it's as if they need to eat them in a particular order going by the rustling going on in the bag before they pull out the next crisp to be scoffed in a 'crunch crunch crunch'. Then, once they've finished with that, invariably, out comes the apple and they tuck into that with the loudest Kerrunch that my ears can't stand. Makes me want to ask them if they usually feed at a trough.
can’t believe I didn’t put this on my list!! It literally make me feel murderous, when I used to commute on the train or tube I always wore earphones to drown that noise out, as you can imagine, working in an open plan office was very trying for me!

Reactions: 3
Councils/Utility companies that dig up the road at 7:30 on a Sunday. You’ve had all bleeping week to get the pneumatic drill out!

Reactions: 6
ooh thank you, I’ll get that!😘

can’t believe I didn’t put this on my list!! It literally make me feel murderous, when I used to commute on the train or tube I always wore earphones to drown that noise out, as you can imagine, working in an open plan office was very trying for me!
How do I get browser thing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.