Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
The little lid within a lid of beauty creams. It’s impossible to lift it off without getting cream everywhere!

Reactions: 23

Kellybobz

People (usually men in vans, sorry!) who think it’s really funny to beep and jeer at you when you’re walking down the street because you’re larger than they would like. Am I only supposed to go out under cover of darkness? I only wanted to go to the post office 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Talking on the radio, I don’t care about shout outs, I don’t care that it’s Dave the van man’s birthday today, I don’t care that it’s Susan the teachers first day back at school today either. No one does except the person who called in, shut up and play some fucking music. So annoying when I get in the car for a relatively short journey, and on every station it’s either incessant talking or adverts. Radio DJ’s are honestly so annoying.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
People that comment on a celebrities post like they're best friends having a cup of tea and a chat... The celebrity doesn't know you exist so what's the point in giving so much detail about something???
The worst is when someone comments on a celebs pic like 'unreal 🔥' like Beyoncé is gonna be arsed and reply to Gaynor from Norwich

• Haha

LinaLamont

Tedious people who think that liking a certain type of music (usually indie shite, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin etc) is a personality trait. The same people who have an aneurism when someone wears a band tee like ‘omg why are you wearing that when you’re not even into them :mad:‘. Cos I’ll wear whatever the fuck I want you boring little twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Impinger

Eating noises. I can't stand it. Especially on public transport. You get the ones that open the bag of crisps and it's as if they need to eat them in a particular order going by the rustling going on in the bag before they pull out the next crisp to be scoffed in a 'crunch crunch crunch'. Then, once they've finished with that, invariably, out comes the apple and they tuck into that with the loudest Kerrunch that my ears can't stand. Makes me want to ask them if they usually feed at a trough.

• Haha
  • Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
When you wash your hands and accidentally get a bit of your sleeve wet, and you have to feel it pressed coldly against you for hours 🤮

Warpaint

VIP Member
People who think lateness is some sort of quirky personality trait. Especially when other people buy into it like "Ohhhhh, they're always late it's fine" "Don't expect so and so on time" and then get some sort of cheer when they do finally turn up. Thankfully none of my friends are like this it's more happened at work do's in the past.

1001 others

VIP Member
People who "pop in" when they're passing.

My weekends are sacred and no matter how much I tell certain people that I don't like unannounced visitors, they still do it.

Today's visitors arrived just after 10am and didn't leave until 7pm - that's the whole day gone! :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry

BasilRathbon

When websites have captcha and you have to pick the squares with the traffic lights in them or something. Then you miss off a square because it just had a bit of the pole and you end up having to re-do the captcha five times.
Also Captcha sites when they these use weird American expressions like "crosswalks" when they mean "zebra crossings".

And fire hydrants as well, whatever they are!

• Haha

Thart

Various people in my life think that being introverted is some sort of condition that can be 'fixed' or 'cured' :mad:

I value time where I can be alone and left to my own devices. I could go hours without talking to someone and that suits me fine. This is not a negative personality trait, it's just who I am.
Similar to this is when people think that being shy is a really negative thing and making out like people, particularly children, shouldn't be shy. I was so shy growing up and I constantly had adult harking on like 'stop being shy'. I was a really happy kid with some lovely friends but because I was never the kid to get up on stage at kids clubs on holiday or have biggest, loudest birthday parties I was somehow doing something wrong.

• Heart

NeverEnough

VIP Member
I work in financial services and one thing that annoys is when customers throw a tantrum when you turn them down for lending due to completely unrealistic expectations. If someone earns say £25000 and asks for a mortgage of £500000 (it does happen). You have to think of numerous diplomatic ways to say ‘give your head a wobble’ and they will inevitably say something along the lines of “If I was rich you would lend me it!”. Well duh that’s kind of the point!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My sister has two children born when she was 37 and 39, both healthy, both without IVF (the second one was unplanned.) I hate seeing people say it's "selfish" to have children after 35 or "mother nature says" women shouldn't. If that were the case, the menopause would start much earlier than it does - and we'd be in pretty dire straits if we handled pregnancy and childbirth entirely "naturally" with no modern interventions

• Heart

weeweegie

VIP Member
I hate the way younger people live their lives by the gram. I know that makes me sound old but I follow a few vegan instagrammers in their 20s (who are lovely and I do enjoy their content), but they are so sucked in with every ‘right on’ thing on insta it’s just so annoying. Having opinions about things they have no experience of but thinking it’s cool to jump on bandwagons. I just wish the younger generation would think for themselves more instead of being fed all their ideas and opinions from social media.

• Heart

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
When people announce they are a new poster - "Hi, new poster here" it really annoys me. Does it matter if you're a new or old poster 🤣

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
When an influencer says they were out of bed by 8.30 and they've had an "early morning". Most of us are sat by our desks by that time... get into the real world!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19