Little things in life that annoy you immensely #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh yes we have smart meters but the little gadget that tells you your readings doesn’t work anymore hence having to go cupboard diving!
My electric is inside and works fine. My gas is outside and has no signal... HOW TF does that happen? And when they fitted it they broke the cabinet

Reactions: 1
Unplanned visitors. Especially when I haven't had time to get dressed/ have a shower/ put some makeup on... 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Unplanned visitors. Especially when I haven't had time to get dressed/ have a shower/ put some makeup on... 😠
It's just rude! I've actually told repeat offenders off about it ... one in particular always seems to show up around Sunday lunch time and I can't get rid of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My MIL referring to herself as mummy to my daughter 😑 or when she does get it right but says things like your mummy doesn’t want you to do X but it’s okay because Nana is with you

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Hate unplanned visitors, one of my sisters is a dick for doing this. Last year was bliss when it was lockdown and the rules were tight because it meant no unplanned ding donging of the doorbell.
But whenever she comes she always has an opinion on our home. Next time, I will ask her if she is going half on our bills seen as she has so many opinions on the way we live our lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The sewing machine tension … the thread’s too tight on the top, with loops underneath … turn the tension knob, now it’s too tight underneath, and on and on, can’t get it spot on, FFS!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
People who say you look too thin/shouldn’t lose anymore weight but they’d never ever tell someone they look too fat and shouldn’t gain any more weight.

Reactions: 13
It's just rude! I've actually told repeat offenders off about it ... one in particular always seems to show up around Sunday lunch time and I can't get rid of her.
Answer the door with your coat on, then you can say sorry just going out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Photo for attention so this doesn’t get lost’ on big Facebook groups 🙄

Drivers who take an age to turn a corner 😩

My husband not being capable of putting a cap back on anything after he’s used it. Also never taking empty bottles out of the bathroom and into the recycling. That empty shower gel bottle would sit there forever if I didn’t say IS THAT FINISHED? 😑

The fact that programme Naked Attraction exists 😫😧

Reactions: 7
People at work that go off on the sick with work related stress but do the least amount of work out of everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When you’re driving and stopped at a T junction waiting for a car to drive past, and then at the last second they indicate and turn down the road you’re on. I could have gone ages ago if I hadn’t been sitting here waiting for you to dawdle down the road 😡

This has most probably been mentioned but ..self service checkout tills 😤😤😤 8/10 times I must need assistance!
And when you need someone’s assistance, there’s nobody around to help but any other time, I only have to hesitate for a second while I’m digging my purse out of my bag and they’re straight over to try and help 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Liquor store closing at 6 pm on Sundays. WTF.
You should visit Russia, I went to St Petersburg once and the stores there close at, like, 11 pm everyday 😇 Needless to say I had a great time there with all the museums and wine runs 😂🥰

Exact doubles of my exes existing. That’s just cruel!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
You should visit Russia, I went to St Petersburg once and the stores there close at, like, 11 pm everyday 😇 Needless to say I had a great time there with all the museums and liquor stores 😂🥰

Exact doubles of my exes existing. That’s just cruel
Girl, I’m moving to Russia in this case. 😂
And yes, exact doubles. The worst. Like do we also hate them or do we stick to hating our exes?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.