Little things in life that annoy you immensely #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Balloon releases. Why do people think it's a good idea to release 100 plus pieces of plastic into the air - it doesn't commemorate the dead or celebrate the living it just pollutes the seas you stupid idiots.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Balloon releases. Why do people think it's a good idea to release 100 plus pieces of plastic into the air - it doesn't commemorate the dead or celebrate the living it just pollutes the seas you stupid idiots.
And when you dare to point that out, the #bekind crew initiate a poisonous pile-on.

Reactions: 11
People who post online on their birthday something along the lines of ‘Chapter 24’ on their 24th birthday. Technically fellas it’s chapter 25 because from birth is Chapter 1 therefore 1st birthday is Chapter 2. 2nd birthday chapter 3 etc. Boils my piss 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Women posting snaps in their underwear post birth and going on about their ‘tiger stripes’

all for women celebrating their bodies but the term tiger stripes pisses me off 🤢

Reactions: 7
People who don't flush public toilets. I am aware They don't always flush and some people do just go into them to blow their nose and put tissue down the toilet.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
People who don't flush public toilets. I am aware They don't always flush and some people do just go into them to blow their nose and put tissue down the toilet.
That also annoys me, I use toilets in petrol garages a lot and I see this very often, however I see the same thing in toilets in offices too, lazy fcuks can't be bothered to flush.

Reactions: 1
Women posting snaps in their underwear post birth and going on about their ‘tiger stripes’

all for women celebrating their bodies but the term tiger stripes pisses me off 🤢
For me its mamma bear....'launched into full mamma bear mode' 🙄

😅😅 when my sister was pregnant with my nephew, her second, my neice was around 3 and a half and said mummy why do you have fire on your tummy? Referring to her stretch marks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
YouTubers whose video just consists of them talking, so you’re staring at their face the whole time. They may put in a few images (I like photography ones) but 99.9% of it is them talking. I might as well be listening to it like a podcast and go for a walk. I know they must do it for the subscription and ad revenue but it seems a pointless waste of video. You wouldn’t stare at someone face-to-face talking like that in real life, they’d maybe move around, look away, fidget, and it would feel more natural and less static.

Reactions: 5
People who "pop in" when they're passing.

My weekends are sacred and no matter how much I tell certain people that I don't like unannounced visitors, they still do it.

Today's visitors arrived just after 10am and didn't leave until 7pm - that's the whole day gone! :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

My weekends are sacred and no matter how much I tell certain people that I don't like unannounced visitors, they still do it.

Today's visitors arrived just after 10am and didn't leave until 7pm - that's the whole day gone! :mad:
Answer the door with your coat on, then you can choose to say you’re just going out/just come in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

So what did you do for lunch and tea, as they were unexpected I don't suppose you had anything ready.

Reactions: 3
People who open windows in shared spaces and then just leave it open even when they’re not there. Especially when it’s cold and makes the room freezing.
I hate being cold

Reactions: 12
So what did you do for lunch and tea, as they were unexpected I don't suppose you had anything ready.
I whipped up some sandwiches for lunch (already had some cake), and we got pizzas in for dinner (which they did contribute to the cost of).

I whipped up some sandwiches for lunch (already had some cake), and we got pizzas in for dinner (which they did contribute to the cost of).
That is one of my biggest worries, what to feed people when they come unannounced.

People who open windows in shared spaces and then just leave it open even when they’re not there. Especially when it’s cold and makes the room freezing.
I hate being cold
People used to do this all the time on the train I used to get. Once someone said to them “you know it’s polite to ask the other people near the window before you open it”. They looked embarrassed and like it had never occurred to them to ask

Reactions: 4
People who get on the bus, maskless, and proceed to close all the windows, they are open for a reason, and they could have sat at the front where the windows don’t open

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.