Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
The fact all young girls seem to look/aspire to looking exactly the same nowadays - stick thin, fake tan, botox/lip fillers, huge fake eyelashes and clothes that leave nothing to the imagination - what has happened to individuality ☹

Also (not atm cos lockdown) but couples whose lives revolve around going out for meals/cocktails so they can take photos of each other in the exact same pose week in week out 🤦‍♀️ usually captioned ‘drinks with this one’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Monkeybum

VIP Member
Also (not atm cos lockdown) but couples whose lives revolve around going out for meals/cocktails so they can take photos of each other in the exact same pose week in week out 🤦‍♀️ usually captioned ‘drinks with this one’
Just before lockdown I was in the pub with my mates and this couple came in I vaguely know. They argued, ignored each other and looked at their phones all night then took one pic before they left. When I looked on ig she'd posted 'Date night ❤'

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Sw4

VIP Member
- People who talk/laugh ridiculously loudly, probably for attention. Pipe down
- Always bumping into my neighbours, ALWAYS. I'm the type of person who if I need to leave the house but see the neighbour making their way in I will wait until they are safely inside before venturing out, yet I still bump into them way more than I like. It's not that I don't get on with them it's just that I loathe small talk.
- Me being generally awkward and too eager to please
- Fluffy sliders on girls who wear white toenail polish and fake tan
- People who say holibobs and 10 more sleeps etc
- 'Good morning my lovelies we're up early and of out to... (some twee place)' (on instahun insta mum insta posts). Why do they always have to refer to being up at the crack of dawn?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Kim Mild

VIP Member
People who are hypocrites. People who brag. People who are cheapskates.

People annoy me , basically.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

SansaStark

These are all probably on here already but here goes...

noisy eaters
People who talk with their mouths full
Heavy breathers
Slow walkers
People who don’t say thank you when you open a door for them
Headbands on babies

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Glamourelle

God I sound petty...but, the way my boyfriend can’t figure out how to use the fucking clothes horse 😂😭. I have a system, which is start with socks and undies down at the bottom and then hang gradually larger clothes at the top to allow all of the clothes room to dry properly. Does he follow that system? Does he fuck 😂. Surprised half of our laundry hasn’t been flung out of the window and landed on our drive by the way he throws the clothes on there. Someone send help please, lockdown is clearly getting to me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Pinkii

VIP Member
When you’re looking for a recipe online and the person has their whole life story on the page about how they came across that food or giving the history of the ingredients

i don’t give a f&*k about that, just give me a list of ingredients and the method. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 29

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Elf on the shelf
Elf on the fucking shelf. I absolutely hate that. Why is it even a thing now?! We never had it when we were growing up. It was santa and the tooth fairy. I didn't even have the easter bunny when I was a kid.

On a similar note of elf on the shelf...

The fact that britain adopts stupid traditions from america. Prom for example. They are just pointless imo. All that money for a few hours which is so boring anyway (teens don't want to party with their teachers!) Even primary school kids having proms now as well. they all move to the same place usually anyway? Could they not have a disco?

Gender reveals, blame america. Baby showers, blame america. Extravagent hen/wedding parties, america.

We would live much cheaper lives if we didn't adopt the american tradition of celebrating everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
people that open a new packet of something when there is more than enough in the one that is already open.

that angers me more than I can even put into words 😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Allthevest20

VIP Member
-Pierced ears on babies 😖
-Soggy foods in sandwiches (tomato/cucumber et al) makes me wretch. Every darn pre sarnie has some gumf in it 🤣
-Hinch

Reactions: 26

idk2

VIP Member
- Texting while driving.
- Having a conversation with someone who is glued to their phones.
- Girls/Guys who constantly want pictures of themselves instead of just enjoying the day. Your insta will not crumble if you don't post for a day.
- Cheapskates. Don't ask to meet up if you know you cant pay your way every.single.time.
- Older employees who try to belittle you at work even though you're more qualified than them.
- SNORING. I pray every night my future husband does not snore.
- Slow drivers. I understand going the speed limit. But please do not be doing 15mph under in a 30 zone, I really cant handle it. I also feel like so many learners are getting lessons from their parents in lockdown and you can really tell.

Reactions: 25

Pinkii

VIP Member
People who seem to have everything happening right for them without working for it

Reactions: 24

Peachy9

VIP Member
Superdrugs incessant check out selling 🙄
Me: "just this please" *hands shampoo over*
Them:"can I interest you in this perfume?".
Me: "no thanks"
Them: "would you like to take advantage of our buy 5 get one free deal in this supersize bar of chocolate?"
Me: "no thanks"
Them: "can I interest you in our sim only plan? Only £15 texts and calls..."
Me: 😶
Them: "can I show you our electric toothbrush offer? Down to £60"
Me: *goes to boots*

Every fucking time!!! I have gone to the till with the items I have specifically chosen and surprisingly won't be adding a random £15pm sim only deal with my tampons thanks hun 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 24

petitspois

VIP Member
Facebook ’challenges’.

‘I accept the challenge to post 10 pics that show what being a Mum means/10 pics of my garden/a photo without make up’

no you don’t, you just want to show off.

Reactions: 23

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Calories. You always burn disappointingly too few of them during strenuous exercise, and there’s far too many in nice things to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22