Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeweegie

VIP Member
Middle aged women who still think they’re 25, you all know the sort, the type who live their life through their children but typically have many unresolved issues and delusions of grandeur!

If you’re 55 with bleach blonde hair using filters and denying your age..have a quiet word with yourself
I hate when young woman look down on women over 40 as if it won’t be them one day sooner than they think.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Spencerskates

VIP Member
People going on about face masks. If I can wear one for 13 hour shift for days on end, in sweaty conditions with the demands of patients then you can bloody wear one to wander round Asda. Makes me enraged.

people who deliberately like to be objectionable. Like someone who argues that sky isn’t blue Just so they can be different.

oh and saltwater sandles and the mummy bloggers wear them & they are granny shoes
I was sexually assaulted. During it, he held his hand over my mouth/nose so I couldn’t breathe or shout out. I can’t wear a polo neck, scarf, or even do up the top button on a shirt. Please, tell me again how easy it is for everyone to wear a mask.

Which brings me to one of the things that annoy me - people who make assumptions when they know shit. Not aimed specifically at you, but at everyone who has been posting on social media about how it’s not that hard to wear a mask.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

weeweegie

VIP Member
The plantur shampoo advert that’s says it’s particularly good for women then whispers ‘espically those over 40’ fucks me off no end. Like being over 40 is a dirty secret. I’m not far off and find that so offensive and backward.
I had a 26 year old calling me Middle Aged on Facebook the other day. Like I was washed up and past it. I can guarantee at my age I’m more emotionally, mentally and financially secure with more life, practical, travel and emotional experience than that 26 year old Yet she was using it as an insult. I didn’t really get it
I have no desire to be in my 20s again. It’s quite an eye opener turning 40 and realising you’re invisible/a laughing stock just for being you. Don’t be mutton dressed as lamb, don’t use certain words or phrases, don’t use certain filters on social media, the list goes on. It’s misogyny and particularly sticks in the throat when it comes from a women. But this is the sad world we live in.

Monkeybum

VIP Member
I've got another one, people who comment negatively on your holiday plans, always amazes me they can't just say 'enjoy' instead of 'oh that doesn't appeal to me in the slightest'

It's alright mate, I wasn't inviting you anyway

• Haha

Isa Drennan

Chatty Member
When people patronise you for not having kids (yet) e.g colleagues making comments “you can work Christmas you don’t have kids!” “You wouldn’t understand until you have your own” fuck off Janice

Just because I don’t want kids until my 30s (I’m early 20s) doesn’t mean I don’t understand or will be working Christmas! I hate when colleagues with kids try use it as an excuse to get out of doing their fair share

• Heart

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Or people that get up to use the toilet as soon as the toilet sign comes on. Idiots.
If they were that desperate they should have gone before they got on the plane (I know some people genuinely need to go and that's fine) but this also adds to my airport show offs.
And the people who recline their seats with no thought to those sat behind them. I hate those pricks

• Heart
  • Angry

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
So this might get me lynched but whats getting on my wick recently are those who are swanning off to Spain for a non essential holiday and then coming on the news pissing their pants and moaning that they have to self isolate. I have zero sympathy. They should have known there was a slight risk that this would be asked of them. Why so deperate to go on holiday, just a holiday not a business trip or to visit family you haven't seen at all this year due to covid19 but a stupid non essential holiday.
Good luck with the face mask tan lines.

The phrase ‘first world problems’. Yes, I do live in a developed country. Yes, I am having a problem with whatever it is. The idea that I can’t have a problem cause other people have it worse than me doesn’t stop it being a problem!
I guess this falls in with the gripe I have. I don't have children so apparantly I do not know what being tired actually is.
"Yawn I'm tired...."
Karen "How are YOU tired? Not sure you have been awake since 5am with a screaming toddler!"

Fuck off, kids or no kids doesn't mean I can never feel tired.

• Heart

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Sob stories on reality tv like X factor , and the sheepy audience who lap it up 😡😡

the Instagram generation - taking pics of food, strategically placed designer bags & car emblems oh and Starbucks mug in camera shot 🤢🤢

trout pouts

2020 😂

edit - oh and how the fuck did I miss hinch off this list

• Heart

weeweegie

VIP Member
People who ‘check in’ on Facebook everywhere they go. Especially when they add the extra ‘Feeling blessed’ or something equally puke worthy! Why do you need to tell everyone you know you’re out for a pizza in the town centre? ‘Cheeky dinner in town’ BARF

• Haha

weeweegie

VIP Member
Cultural appropriation. I’m sorry but wtf. Obviously it’s not ok to mock a culture or try to benefit from another culture financially (unless it’s to mock Scotland as it seems it’s ok to rip the piss out of our accent, skin tone, food, national dress, not to mention all the offensive stereotypes). I would never knowingly go out my way to offend someone/a whole culture. But one look on SM and you are made to feel every little thing is cultural appropriation. A white child who is obsessed with Moana and dresses up like her and twats out there calling it cultural appropriation 🙄 the kid is 3 and loves Moana ffs. She is not claiming they culture, she is loving it and celebrating it. A non black person loves African inspired decor and shares some pics of their home on SM. Not claiming they are African or that they want to ‘steal’ the whole culture. Just that they love the styles and colours. That person is made to feel like absolute shit as it’s cultural appropriation, ugh NO!

The recent Adele thing was an eye opener though, as it seems it was mainly Americans shouting cultural appropriation and most Jamaican people saying nah calm down, it’s not, you don’t speak for us.

• Heart

Forfoxsake

This!

I HATE wording decor stating what things are and I hate labelling.

When I moved into my current home the kitchen had the word "Kitchen" a foot tall, in raised messy plaster and painted badly in shiney black gloss with smaller words such as "eat", "coffee", "drink" and "wine" surrounding it like a brainstorm. It was painstakingly time consuming to remove. Just why the need to heavily state the obvious?
I've found my people! I absolutely fking hate this too. Always have, ever since crockery with things written on like nibble, chomp, slurp etc etc started appearing in about 1992. It's just got bloody worse ever since then with the bathroom ornaments saying Relax etc, and then just as you think it can't get any worse the massive Live Laugh Love wall stickers became a thing.

• Haha

gigi_772

Another from for me is customers doing their Christmas shopping. I work in a call center for a mail order firm and as soon as December 1st hits they all go off their heads like the world will end at midnight on December 25th.

Last Christmas I was working on Christmas Eve and this Karen was shouting at me on the phone because her sons main gift hadn't arrived. I checked her order, "Karen you ordered this on the 22nd December and the website CLEARLY states allow 7 working das as it is direct from the supplier."
It was all my fault that Karen didn't read that part, my fault that she had left her sons main gift to the last minute....sorry but we all know when fucking xmas is so get the stuff well in advace.....then she was barking at me for a manager, then suggested I tell her son that he wasn't getting his much longed for Xbox..."yeah and I'll tell him that his mummy left it to the last minute to tell santa to send him an Xbox."

Sor...no not even going to say sorry for this one....we all know when Christmas is so fuck off ordering stuff at the last minute 😂😂😂
I work in a shop & we have a coat that sells out EVERY YEAR. Man comes in Christmas Eve asking for it, gets told there’s no left in stock (theyre available to buy from September and popular with teens so they completely sell out at xmas).

Man starts shouting at staff, saying *we've* ruined his daughters Christmas, it was the only thing she wanted... never mind that he’s Left it until Christmas EVE to buy the only present his daughter wanted then tried to blame the staff?!

long story short he then demanded we order it. when we told him it wouldn’t be there for at least 7 days he went mental again and wanted to know why it wouldn’t be delivered the next day..... on Christmas Day......

he stormed out after taking customer services number and telling us he was going to complain about how unhelpful we all were. His poor daughter 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Hahahah I saw 'holibobs' on an earlier post. Also Crimbo.

People that write 'mine' or 'him ❤' when referring to their other half.

All this tacky Hinch labelling crap like 'shampoo' in the same tacky font. I think regular shampoo bottles state this too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Marito11

When people say “his so cute” it’s fucking HE’S you illetterate fuck. Also “I brought this” drives me up the wall!
Also I work In retail so the vast majority of the public annoy me. Once a girl walked into the shop and said to me “if I come in do I have to buy something” I felt like saying well if you don’t we will beat you within an inch of your life. Morons.

• Haha
  • Heart