Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adverts that are suddenly loud compared to the previous

Amazon prime does this with the promos thankfully they’ve now introduced the skip promo button was always deafening compared to whatever you were watching!

People hawking unnecessary homemade tat on FB/ Insta...glitter glasses/ bottles/ etc, 'treat boxes'(especially Xmas Eve boxes, since when has this even been a thing?!) , pointless tit for Mother or Father's Day you could make yourself for two bob...gives me the rage!
Yes! The chocolate/sweet boxes annoy me always around 3x the price it would cost and always chocolate you can buy at the corner shop? I don’t get the appeal at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Heeled ankle boots that go too far up the leg, specifically from places like asos/topshop

I'm short (between 4ft 11 and 5ft) so need all the height I can get to help me out, but I feel like they only make ankle boots to suit people with long legs as they cut off at a really awkward place on me and make me look even shorter 🙁

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 14.00.42.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When people have a plate of fruit and call it 'nature's skittles'. duck right off and have some e numbers

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It;s late at night, no traffic on the road, so why did some cuntbucket copper drive up my road with Blues and Twos on?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How whenever I buy sugar there’s somehow always sugar on the outside of the packet and it’s all gritty and sticky

In the Tesco I used to go to, the whole floor of the sugar aisle was covered in the stuff and it’d make a crunching sound underneath the trolley wheels

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm really upset at how toxic the interenet in general has become. There has always been trolls and other problems but after 20 years online I think I'm done with it for the most part. I just can't be arsed anymore. I do like this forum because you can say what you think without being shamed for it but in general I feel the internet is not worth the risk of saying the "wrong thing" and getting piled on for it, or how exclusive some places are with their little cliques making me feel like I'm back in school and being rejected all over again.

I, um, may have issues. Think unplugging for a while can only do me good and I have a pile of books to read so plenty else to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Something a bit more light hearted: Space Buns. I think they look bleeping stupid. Like you’ve got animal ears on top of your head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is thread title says "little things that annoy you immense" instead of "immensely" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Opening boxes. Eg cereal boxes, delivery boxes from amazon, etc. I always make a pigs ear of it by ripping it the wrong way etc and get really frustrated.

Speaking of which, excess packaging annoys me no end.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh also.. Feet. Bare feet. I really hate the sight of them!

Reactions: 11
Sob stories on reality tv like X factor , and the sheepy audience who lap it up 😡😡

the Instagram generation - taking pics of food, strategically placed designer bags & car emblems oh and Starbucks mug in camera shot 🤢🤢

trout pouts

2020 😂

edit - oh and how the duck did I miss hinch off this list

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Constant and intrusive background music in TV shows and on Youtube videos. I'm not hard of hearing but this makes me feel like I am.

Reactions: 2
Opening boxes. Eg cereal boxes, delivery boxes from amazon, etc. I always make a pigs ear of it by ripping it the wrong way etc and get really frustrated.

The same goes for me and envelopes, I can never open them properly 😂🙈

Reactions: 1

I've injured myself too many times on packaging in recent years. Is it me or is it a health hazard trying to open stuff these days? I actully cut my finger trying to open something from Amazon and was so annoyed I complained and they let me keep the item for free.

With you on the making a pigs ear out of boxes. I start off trying so hard to keep it neat and tidy but it doesn't take long for me to lose my patience and just tear into it like a mad thing!

Reactions: 5
People who say

Happy Monday
Happy Tuesday
Happy Wednesday
Happy Thursday
Happy Friday
Happy Saturday
Happy Sunday

Elf on the shelf

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Narrow roads due to social distancing!
I'd add stupid people on roads to this, purely from my experience today... a man jogging in the road on a very busy main road. There's wide pavements either side of this road that he could have used. Utter madness. The only positive thing I can find to say is that at least he was correctly running toward oncoming traffic.
Goodness knows where he ran to after we saw him but hopefully a poor innocent driver didn't accidentally splat him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.