Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on from the original thread which past 1000 posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My neighbours cleaner who has no bleeping idea what kind of bag to put the food waste in.

I put the bins out for myself and my neighbour and in the food bin was a small black plastic bag.!!!:eek:

Reactions: 4
People who are hypocrites. People who brag. People who are cheapskates.

People annoy me , basically.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
When men think they are above you!! Only viewing half your insta stories etc
Sorry no one to rant to. It infuriates me!

Reactions: 5
These are all probably on here already but here goes...

noisy eaters
People who talk with their mouths full
Heavy breathers
Slow walkers
People who don’t say thank you when you open a door for them
Headbands on babies

• Haha
Reactions: 35
People who tap their foot while sitting. Once in a flight and a guy sat next to me that tap his foot for 6h straight....

OOTD with boomberang!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
- People who talk/laugh ridiculously loudly, probably for attention. Pipe down
- Always bumping into my neighbours, ALWAYS. I'm the type of person who if I need to leave the house but see the neighbour making their way in I will wait until they are safely inside before venturing out, yet I still bump into them way more than I like. It's not that I don't get on with them it's just that I loathe small talk.
- Me being generally awkward and too eager to please
- Fluffy sliders on girls who wear white toenail polish and fake tan
- People who say holibobs and 10 more sleeps etc
- 'Good morning my lovelies we're up early and of out to... (some twee place)' (on instahun insta mum insta posts). Why do they always have to refer to being up at the crack of dawn?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I am an atheist so don't believe in it...but religious folks who think Jesus was white... bleeping lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These are all probably on here already but here goes...

noisy eaters
People who talk with their mouths full
Heavy breathers
Slow walkers
People who don’t say thank you when you open a door for them
Headbands on babies
Slow bleeping walkera

• Haha
Reactions: 9
-Pierced ears on babies 😖
-Soggy foods in sandwiches (tomato/cucumber et al) makes me wretch. Every darn pre sarnie has some gumf in it 🤣
-Hinch

Reactions: 26
people that open a new packet of something when there is more than enough in the one that is already open.

that angers me more than I can even put into words 😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
- Texting while driving.
- Having a conversation with someone who is glued to their phones.
- Girls/Guys who constantly want pictures of themselves instead of just enjoying the day. Your insta will not crumble if you don't post for a day.
- Cheapskates. Don't ask to meet up if you know you cant pay your way every.single.time.
- Older employees who try to belittle you at work even though you're more qualified than them.
- SNORING. I pray every night my future husband does not snore.
- Slow drivers. I understand going the speed limit. But please do not be doing 15mph under in a 30 zone, I really cant handle it. I also feel like so many learners are getting lessons from their parents in lockdown and you can really tell.

Reactions: 25
The fact all young girls seem to look/aspire to looking exactly the same nowadays - stick thin, fake tan, botox/lip fillers, huge fake eyelashes and clothes that leave nothing to the imagination - what has happened to individuality ☹

Also (not atm cos lockdown) but couples whose lives revolve around going out for meals/cocktails so they can take photos of each other in the exact same pose week in week out 🤦‍♀️ usually captioned ‘drinks with this one’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Also (not atm cos lockdown) but couples whose lives revolve around going out for meals/cocktails so they can take photos of each other in the exact same pose week in week out 🤦‍♀️ usually captioned ‘drinks with this one’
Just before lockdown I was in the pub with my mates and this couple came in I vaguely know. They argued, ignored each other and looked at their phones all night then took one pic before they left. When I looked on ig she'd posted 'Date night ❤'

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.