Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
I've recently picked up some weekend work in a bar, but had the same happen when I worked in a pub previously too, I find it so annoying/cringe when guys (typical age range mid twenties/early thirties, varying levels of attractiveness) come in, I'll serve them and be nice and friendly then they'll go

'I'll just find out what my FIANCÉ/GIRLFRIEND would like..... oh my FIANCÉ/GIRLFRIEND would like a.....'

I'm just there like mate I wasn't trying to chat you up, don't worry I can control my primal instincts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: then when the Mrs does appear she always looks like the Honey Monster

• Haha
Reactions: 22

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I really hate the term 'Female Boss/Girl Boss'.

Isn't it just the equivalent of saying you're the 'manageress'? It seems like the total opposite of what they are trying to get across. Taking feminism back 20 years. I'd rather be just the Boss, thanks 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 22

bookwormbex

Live laugh love

People who put glittery signs with words next to what they are eg a fuck off glittery BATH sign next to a bath...just incase you forget what its called

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

ConfusedMango

People who wish happy birthday to their child/dog on their facebook status really winds me up!

‘Happy birthday to my princess arlah-rae 👑🎉🎁 cant beleive its been 3 years since u was born ❤❤ Ure growin up to b a beautiful girl xx mummy is so proud of u babygirl hope u have a amazing day xxxxxxx’

Your precious princess hasn’t even started reading her first Biff, Chip & Kipper book yet and I’m not sure that her Vtech Innotab supports the Facebook app... Go and tell your child this waffle to their face instead of fishing for likes 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People that post pictures of themselves in a bikini saying things on the lines of "take me back..." with a holiday background, or "Wish it was still summer" Shut up you narcissistic prick and admit that you're just collecting likes and comments about your body. I will admit there is a bit of jealously on my part as I'm a fat bitch lol but the point still stands.

Same when people take a selfie of themselves all dolled up, knowing full well they are looking pretty decent but trying to distract with a non related caption like "bored" "I love my bed" or some such bullshit when we all know that you're just wanting to post a good pic of yourself. Just fucking own it for gods sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
People who seem to have everything happening right for them without working for it
And those people at work who do nothing but dick about all day and produce shitty work and all of a sudden get a promotion to a cushy little job whilst you have just kept your head down and worked hard but got no thanks for any of it. Then you ring in sick on a rare occasion and get read the bloody riot act and made to feel you have let the whole team down 🤨🤨

Another gripe online... when people overuse the word lol for things that aren't funny in the slightest. Do they know it means Laugh Out Loud?

"Watching a movie, Lol" WTF is so funny about that?
"Fish and Chips for dinner tonight! Lol" Again, side splitting stuff.

• Haha
People who tlk lik dis. They usually are the same people that have "full time mummy" on their facebook profile or "love mi or h8 mi, my kids r mi life" (their kids are usually called something like Harley Mae, or Demi Lee)

People that say pacific instead specific (if you cant pronounce it then don't fucking say it)

People that walk really close behind you. I always stop and let them overtake me because I can't bear it.

People that put dumb political statements on their status but when you challenge them their only response is "Its my opinion!" If you're going to put a strong status then back it up.

Coughing down the phone

People that go on Facebook to ask when the kids are back at school. How the fuck do you not know this? At least discreetly look on their website....

Babies with their ears pierced. Chavy and completely unnecessary.

When a celebrity dies and online you get stupid people saying "so what, real people die too!!!" This really gets on my tits. Its common sense to notice that someone in the public eye would make the news rather than your Aunt Margaret from down the road. Doesn't mean they are less important. Same goes when a celeb has a baby "I had a baby too why aren't I on the news?" Again, because you arent in the public eye you nimrod.

Going out in public in your pyjamas. Or worse dropping off/picking up your kids from school in pyjamas. How much effort is it to shove on a pair of jeans and t shirt and at least give the impression you have had a wash that day!

• Heart
  • Haha

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Week long hen and stag do’s that the bride/groom expect everyone attending the wedding to go on.
especially when those week long hen dos are abroad and cost a fortune meaning you've got to choose between going on a family holiday or going on the hen party.

• Heart

SusanBoobson

I can’t stand it when people dress their little ones in expensive designer clothes and think it makes them a better parent.
I also can’t stand people who go abroad on holiday and then just sit by a pool..I mean what’s the point in going all the way to Egypt and not seeing the pyramids??
Basically I don’t relate to people who are materialistic.
Oh and also people who post selfies all the time. Why do they think that people want to see a million photos of their face everyday? Especially when you see them in real life and they never look like the same person 😂

• Haha

carly1999

People who say

Happy Monday
Happy Tuesday
Happy Wednesday
Happy Thursday
Happy Friday
Happy Saturday
Happy Sunday

Elf on the shelf

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
- Stupid spelling mistakes. Even worse when they happen over and over again
- Deluded people (who are usually the worst kind of humans)
- People that think ‘trick or treat’ is ‘trickle treat’
- People that drink with food in their mouth 🤢
- People that say ‘ahh’ after they’ve taken a sip of their drink
- People that do a Facebook post saying happy birthday to their child or someone in heaven when neither of those are going to see the post!!!!
- The hand under the chin pose
- Parents that don’t discipline their children and laugh at them being rude and disrespectful
- People that think everything is a competition
- People that have to suggest you do something different to everything that you’re doing
- Attention seeking posts on Facebook
- People that have to update us on every little thing they do on Facebook - this one infuriates me!!! Just been to the shop, just had a cup of tea, need to tidy up but too tired, just had my dinner, going to bed now....FUCK OFF!!!!!

Just people in general it looks like 😂

Sorry for my mini rant 😂
Especially "Parents that don’t discipline their children and laugh at them being rude and disrespectful"
There is a family on our street and they let their children play out until 10pm some nights. They are loud, constantly screaming and always leave their toys scattered all over the street.
My friend once told some kids to stop riding their bikes over her front lawn, nicely, no swearing just a simple please can you not ride your bike on the grass please love? Ten minutes later neighbour banging on the door accusing her of yelling at the children and swearing at them, she explained what she said and what they were doing and his reply was oh it's just a bit of grass. Ok then, so when that bit of grass gets all fucked up from their bikes I will ask you to pay for some turf as it's just a bit of grass isn't it? They were tue type of parents who cannot see their darling little angels do anything bad.
Lazy fucking parents.
If had have done the above when I was little then my parents would have gone mad and took me round to apologise to those I may have pissed off.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
When someone has a baby and immediately demands you must hold them. No thanks. Not everyone is maternal or thinks your baby is adorable.

Additionally, people who have children and then become absorbed in every minutiae of their child to people who couldn’t get less of a shit and ignore any conversation not related to motherhood or child.

“Oh you must see this video of snotty child.... it’s so cute!”

No it’s not. Fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart

DanaScully

Chatty Member
I hate when you try to talk to someone and they're engrossed in their phone so not really listening. Then they ask what you said afterwards and expect you to repeat yourself.

Also people who use their phones at the dinner table, either at home or in a restaurant. So often I see families in restaurants not talking for the entirety of their meal because they're on their phones. It's their choice, obviously, but I just find it really sad.

Also parents giving small children iPads in restaurants with Peppa Pig on full blast. I don't care if you want to distract your kid but I'd like to eat my meal and talk to my partner without hearing Peppa screaming about Mr Skinnylegs.

• Haha
  • Heart

MakkaPakka

VIP Member
People getting why and while mixed up,
Easy spelling mistakes carnt for example
Or wont instead of want
People writing spag bowl not Bol or saying spag Bol when it’s clearly pasta not spaghetti
"could of" instead of "could have"

• Heart