Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At work, walking into the kitchen/breakroom and seeing coffee mugs in the sink. Do people think they will magically get into the dishwasher?!?!
This really annoys me. We have signs and people still conveniently forget that there's a dishwasher right underneath the sink 🤬

Reactions: 8
Cheesy American insta and you tube ‘family’ bloggers with babies and toddlers who are all sunshine and light and present an oh so perfect life. They go on about parenthood as if they are experts but their experience doesn’t go beyond ‘diapers’ (barf) and baby’s bedtime routine. And they are desperate to tell everyone how happy the are constantly. It’s nauseating. I just think to myself oh man, you have no idea. They don’t stay cute obedient little babies for very long. Come back to me when they’re about to go to high school and slamming doors in your face and we’ll see how smug you are then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
influencers trying to get tattle shut down, like they've never gossiped about anyone in their life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Parking Ticket!! Yes those cunts are back on the streets, not wearing masks either as I have pointed out in my appeal.

• Haha
People slamming cars, running a car engine, if you're idling.

People wearing baseball caps back to front, then using their arm to block out the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So there was a feature on chrome computers for about a year, where when you watched Netflix on the app, you could open another app such as the browser and Netflix would go into a little pop-up screen.. so you could browse and watch at the same time. Well, that feature seems to have disappeared now. :mad: Annoyed that it is gone.

Reactions: 1
Just posted a comment on BoredPanda, they censored the word ARSE! So I did the same thing I do on the Daily Mail and used AR$E instead. o_O

My housemate leaves empty toilet rolls and doesn't put them in the bin. Or he'd leave one sheet on there and not replace it.

Reactions: 3
This will sound harsh but I really can’t stand Fiat 500/Low IQ Twitter. Like how many times do the same cliché posts need to be regurgitated? Constantly banging on about the most vapid, inane shite. It cringes me out so much 😂

crappy little teenage boys on their crappy little moped who seem to think they are riding harleys 🙄

Reactions: 4
People who moan about their dog and the responsibility that comes with being a dog owner. Mainly on social media. A lot of fanny influencers do this. The whole I’m so busy with the kids and my job and the dogs thing is so irritating. Just don’t have dogs then!! If your life is so bloody jam packed. Then they talk about getting another dog. No! Just no.
What’s a fanny influencer?

• Haha
Child exploiting instagrammers asking for recommendations🤬, no you just want tit for free So you can brag about your boring life.

Reactions: 4
I hope you're okay ❤
Thank you. I'm just being ridiculously stupid which actually makes it worse.
I've always wanted to be a dancer but I was never given proper dance lessons as a kid so as a woman in my twenties I signed up for online dance classes beginner to advanced. I can do it at home but it's not ideal (and hot!). My gym has a studio room for classes with mirrors so have been psyching myself up to use it. Decided today I was going push myself and go in there after my gym class. Did 20 minutes of class but I was too preoccupied with thinking the staff were watching me on camera and laughin at me (absolutely stupid!!) so I left. I'm really annoyed at myself about it cause it was stupid and I've wanted this for so long, I'm now in a great situation as the classes mean I can go at my own pace and not feel judged or anything.

I am fully aware that there are far bigger problems in the world but it's annoying being annoyed at yourself 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you. I'm just being ridiculously stupid which actually makes it worse.
I've always wanted to be a dancer but I was never given proper dance lessons as a kid so as a woman in my twenties I signed up for online dance classes beginner to advanced. I can do it at home but it's not ideal (and hot!). My gym has a studio room for classes with mirrors so have been psyching myself up to use it. Decided today I was going push myself and go in there after my gym class. Did 20 minutes of class but I was too preoccupied with thinking the staff were watching me on camera and laughin at me (absolutely stupid!!) so I left. I'm really annoyed at myself about it cause it was stupid and I've wanted this for so long, I'm now in a great situation as the classes mean I can go at my own pace and not feel judged or anything.

I am fully aware that there are far bigger problems in the world but it's annoying being annoyed at yourself 😂
Aw, mate. If you ever want to talk feel free to DM me. Don't ever think your feelings are invalid ❤

What’s a fanny influencer?
Haha, sorry that’s just me speaking weegie 😂 I just mean an influencer who is an idiot, or a fanny as I like to say. Is calling someone a fanny just a Scottish thing? It’s like calling someone a dick. Hope that explains it!

• Haha
Haha, sorry that’s just me speaking weegie 😂 I just mean an influencer who is an idiot, or a fanny as I like to say. Is calling someone a fanny just a Scottish thing? It’s like calling someone a dick. Hope that explains it!
Ah, thank you!

Putting the wrong size pants on that are too small but are saving for when you've lost the weight and they dig in all day very sore

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Having to type in the user name and password on Now TV via the painful onscreen keyboard as my husband and I (I do sound like the Queen!) have different accounts and passes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.