Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

birdiefly246

VIP Member
same! as soon as someone comes over I decide to leave, I know it's not their fault as it is the owner/manager but it is so offputting. I haven;t been shopping since corona, is it the same now?
They greet you at the door now normally

littlepup

VIP Member
It really annoys me that you can't customise IKEA furniture!!
How’s you mean? There’s lots of websites that offer ‘additions’ I suppose to customise. Quite a few kitchen companies that provide doors for Ikea kitchens or fabric companies that offer covers etc

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
know it is the same ingredients, but for me eggy bread is savoury and french toast is sweet
In Scotland French toast is savoury. Egg, milk and obviously bread so definitely not sweet 😂

I only know French Toast to be sweet in America 😂

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
OMG I had a huge row with some “friends” over this. I had 2 starters (I ate already) and they had 3 course meal and wine and wanted to split the bill then when I refused there was a row. I stood my ground though 😂
Yes this!

But also people that split the bill down to the last penny when there's a difference of about 10p is annoying too :ROFLMAO:

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
TEAM messenger/ Skype messenger that starts with

Hi xxx, how are you? Then go on to ask about my weekend/ plans for the weekend yadah yadah before they go 'By the way, just wondering...'

TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ALREADY
Or talking about the weather. I'd rather the whole conversation be muted until everyone joins :mad:

Any adverts with pretending to have a team meeting or any stupid comments like 'turn your microphone on' or 'how do i log out' it's not funny. I think it's the Natwest advert and there's an alarm in the background and the guy is like 'thats my oven' again not funny :rolleyes:

VIP Member
Lost Electricity for over an hour tonight, thankfully my Kindle has videos' on it and the AUX lighting worked okay.
Soon as the power came on, boiled the kettle and made a cup of kiss my arse.

Last edited:

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Mums who still treat their adult sons like kids. Yes mil, i am looking at you....

Oh and one more....
Glassed getting fogged up when you wear a face covering 😅 no matter how i position the two it gets steamy 😷

Off topic but can a face shield be worn on public transport and count as enough protection? Thinking it will solve my steamy situation.
I looked into shields too but the answer is no
Oh wow, I've seen a few people on public transport wearing these.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
I HATE the T into D thing. A youtuber I (hate) watch does it all the time and it honestly angers me more than it should.

The today years old thing can do one too.
I don‘t get it. I’ve looked up the meaning and I‘m still none the wiser.

JOHN1967

VIP Member
I hate people with no common sense.

I knew someone who drove to London quickly, because she thought if she did it in a shorter time, she would not use as much petrol.
My wife used to think that. She is still not 💯 convinced otherwise. She just says if you say so.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I have to be careful how I word this, because I don't want to upset my partner. People who pronounce chimney as chimley. My partner has a habit of doing this, I wouldn't mind but the word does not have an L in it. :)
I'm sure there are a whole catalogue of things that I do, that annoy my partner.
😂 I'm guessing he's from the North? When I was a kid, at the school Nativity plays, half the school used to sing 'When Santa got stuck up the chimley'. Not me though, I always spoke proper 😂