Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you’re looking for a recipe online and the person has their whole life story on the page about how they came across that food or giving the history of the ingredients

i don’t give a f&*k about that, just give me a list of ingredients and the method. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mums who still treat their adult sons like kids. Yes mil, i am looking at you....

Oh and one more....
Glassed getting fogged up when you wear a face covering 😅 no matter how i position the two it gets steamy 😷

Off topic but can a face shield be worn on public transport and count as enough protection? Thinking it will solve my steamy situation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Mums who still treat their adult sons like kids. Yes mil, i am looking at you....

Oh and one more....
Glassed getting fogged up when you wear a face covering 😅 no matter how i position the two it gets steamy 😷

Off topic but can a face shield be worn on public transport and count as enough protection? Thinking it will solve my steamy situation.
I looked into shields too but the answer is no

• Heart
Reactions: 2
People that can’t be bothered to raise their kids properly so things like:
- leaving a baby in a walker for long periods of time every day (I’m talking way longer than is recommended, hours) and thinking this actually benefits the baby.
- never cooking them a proper meal & relying on ready meals to keep them fed
- parents who can’t seem to say no to their kids and just allow them to do stuff like stay up till all hours on their tablets or gaming systems because they’ll kick off if you put your foot down. Grow a spine ffs.

Reactions: 8
Getting Shafted AGAIN by 02, those cunts have cut my PAYG sim card AGAIN...

Collapsing and putting away ironing boards, laundry airers, any of these kind of collapsible fuckers. I always hurt my finger or somehow injure myself almost 💯 percent of the time. Just did it now so had to come and post it after swearing heavily for a few mins first 😅

Reactions: 12
Collapsing and putting away ironing boards, laundry airers, any of these kind of collapsible fuckers. I always hurt my finger or somehow injure myself almost 💯 percent of the time. Just did it now so had to come and post it after swearing heavily for a few mins first 😅
I'm always getting my fingers trapped in these!!

Reactions: 3

Oh and one more....

I looked into shields too but the answer is no
Oh wow, I've seen a few people on public transport wearing these.

Random people wishing influencers kids happy birthday with pictures etc on Instagram stories
I mean come on are these people that desperate to get a repost hoping for extra followers!

Reactions: 6
When you write an email with more than one question but the person only replies to the first part of the email :mad:

Or people clicking 'reply all' when it really isn't needed

Vans/lorries/trucks/trailers that try to overtake each other when they are going the same speed in a restricted vehicle! Absolutely grinds my gears getting stuck behind that!

Reactions: 6
When beauty pages post before and after pics but put the after pic first so it’s an after and before 🤪

Reactions: 4
when someone writes an essay ranting about something or discussing something, and doesnt put in any punctuation, so when you're reading it you don't pause for breath 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.