Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Rumours on Twitter are that the BF has dumped her and she OD'ed. According to my daughters, anyway.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Topaz

Chatty Member
This will sound so silly and armchair psychologist but I do wonder if doing The Search was detrimental to her mental health. It took her out of her comfort zone and she probably couldn't say no to it if the other 3 wanted to all do it. Plus seeing all the people auditioning, they're all starry eyed and excited and Jesy was obviously like that once but now she's experienced all the nasty, negative aspects of fame and that can't be undone. Also, if music is her passion, maybe sitting in a tv studio essentially being a judge is not what she wants to be doing with her time. I really hope she's being looked after, she reminds me of Amy Winehouse, not in terms of musical ability but in the sense that she's bubbly and attractive and good at her job but has no idea of her own self-worth or popularity.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Sunraged

This article might shed a little light.

"I was once injected 50 times" (I'd love to know what pain killers she'd been injected with 50 times without killing her :D. I've treated people in the end stages of cancer, and they haven't had 50 injections of anything). :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

"I once had antibiotics so powerful they made me vomit" (A standard dose of Amoxicillin can cause vomiting and diarrhoea) :poop::poop::poop::poop:

"My ear infection started to bleed": Yes, they do, and it's normal. Not nice, but normal.

I'm sure she's struggled, but for fuck's sake, leave out the bullshit.

Reactions: 25

Cotedazur

She’s done this for years and it’s quite laughable now as it’s so predictable. Every video, tour costume, performance outfit is the same high legged, low cut bodysuit with a section missing below her boobs.
it’s ridiculous as I’m sure the other girls have a favourite outfit or 2 but would they be allowed to repeat it 100 times whilst the others have to match? I definitely think Jesy gets special treatment, you could tell in her BBC documentary where she made them constantly re-film every take of her. It must be exhausting for the other 3.

Reactions: 24

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Jesy has been speaking the the Daily Mail's You magazine.

How about have a kid and keep it off social media? Not being fun that’s what a lot of celebs do things. You can keep relationships/breakups/kids private if you try hard enough. Just don’t post photos of your kids, partners and don’t make songs about your ex boyfriends years later, pretty easy if you ask me

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
I hope Jesy is okay but I have to admit, she was one of the main reasons why I haven't been enjoying Little Mix as much as in previous years. Their interviews were hard to watch because you could tell she wasn't as fun and enthusiastic as the other girls and her refusal to wear nothing other than leotards was also quite annoying.

I'd be so here for Little Mix as a three piece!!! Their Secret Love Song performance on 'The Search' a week ago was one of their best EVER and that Children in Need sketch was also pretty funny!
Jesy should just leave the band and work on her mental health. It'd be better for everyone involved imo.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I really think she’s got something coming. Not sure it would be a solo career, but there’s something in the works
Yup. She’s had her hair and makeup professionally done in this image, she’s probably on a photo shoot or filming something for tv. This girl has no intention of stepping out of the public eye - she’s an absolute attention whore.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
Another selfie .... 🙄 Who is her therapist???

I wish her well but it's hard for me to feel sorry for her when she continues to post thirst traps on IG.

Rooting for Jade, Perrie and Leigh to become even more successful as a three piece now!

KINGAA

VIP Member
If that's true, I really hope she stays single for a while.

In other news, she unfollowed Alex (Perrie's bf) today. Hmm....
Shocked she unfollowed him, they were quite good friends, she set Perrie and Alex up and was often going out with them for dinners etc, think he took Jesy to Paris on a private jet with him and Perrie on a date as well when she broke up with one of her exes.

She also unfollowed Leigh-Anne’s sister, their stylists, Little Mix The Search and LMX beauty according to fans on Twitter. Wonder how long it’ll be until she unfollows them all?!

• Wow

Lollypad

VIP Member
I really hope the rumours aren’t true, but for some reason the press seemed to single Jesy out as the one to be picked on - probably just because she didn’t have the same body as her colleagues. Jesy. Is. Not. Fat. And. Never. Has. Been.
Mental health is such a complex field, there’s a reason people spend years training to be part of it, but it also doesn’t take a professional to understand why Jesy might be suffering, and to suffer so publicly as well is just so tough.
Even this thread which has been 99% kind, is a prime example of the subconscious attitudes to mental health that are still prevalent. Things like “letting down” the team because it’s a big week for them...from my own mental health experiences, feeling like a failure and a letdown is one of the biggest barriers to my own recoveries.
I hope she gets the help she needs, especially if that means taking time out from the band to do it. They’ve just put a new album out and it doesn’t look like tours are likely for another few months - though workload shouldn’t stop her taking time out for her health, this might be a good time to do it.

Sorry about the rant, it’s not aimed at any posters just my frustrations on the topic.

• Heart
Jesy really needs to stay single and work on herself, I loved her and Chris together I think he has mh issues too as he spent slot of time in bed on love island and it was not explained . At one point jesy was engaged to shame Richie jr as well she's never single but I do think she is very insecure

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I find it odd that the wardrobe people put Jesy in some of the most revealing attire, especially when her insecurities were no secret. Watch the documentary, they’ve got her in some Jessica Rabbit silver corset during a video shoot and she’s very vocal around the crew about how uncomfortable she is with her appearance.
.....And yet she’s constantly posting photos on her Instagram page of her flashing her body in revealing outfits....ain’t nobody forcing her to do that.

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
Ugh why is she geeting herself involved in this 😠 Nobody asked for her opinion! By posting it on her IG she draws even more attention to this whole situation.
Hope Perrie unfollows her!

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Queen Bey

Former X Factor contestant who was on the same series as the girls and one of Jade’s best friends posted this on his story yesterday...
794939FA-9F2E-4EC5-ADCF-E86CEC06A39F.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I hope she’s ok, bit strange that even if she’s sick she’s gone completely silent on album release week
Its a huge week for Little Mix - the final of their show, the EMAs and an album launch. The absolute worst week to call in sick to work. There must be something pretty major going on if she’s not even managing album or show promotion posts.