Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got any tea on these?

As mentioned elsewhere, why does their stylist hate them so much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
On the subject of their styling, it’s really jarring how Jesy wears the exact same bodysuit in literally every video and show, whilst the other girls have matching outfits. Very noticeable in the sweet melody video, she doesn’t look part of the group because of it.

Reactions: 30
On the subject of their styling, it’s really jarring how Jesy wears the exact same bodysuit in literally every video and show, whilst the other girls have matching outfits. Very noticeable in the sweet melody video, she doesn’t look part of the group because of it.
I don’t think the bodysuit is even flattering it makes her belly look bigger than it is because they’re so built up

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Hahaha I’ve never noticed it but she does wear the same bodysuit 😂
I don’t find it very flattering on her.
I don’t get why they were wearing those fluro 90s baggy trousers but they were cut in half!? And why was Leigh Anne in a silver bodysuit and orange/black polka dot tights?!
Whhhhy?!

Reactions: 8
Their styling is horrific. Jesy in particular always looks dreadful. She's made such a thing about getting grief for being fat (and I'd hesitate to call her that but she is generally curvier than the other girls) yet she's always in outfits that don't flatter her at all.

Those outfits tonight though were just a car crash....wtf was the deal with the bin bags on the legs...and the polka dot tights. I can't comprehend someone sitting there deciding that they were a good look!

Reactions: 18
One of them looked like they had a sanitary towel stuck on them during tonight's performance, I think it might have been Perri or Jesy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They never seem to wear any bottoms, always dressed in some tacky bodysuit with weird boots. That beyonce look was done about 10 years ago, get a new stylist!

• Haha
Jesy seems to always be in a way more revelling outfit than the others. It always seems to be boobs out, bum out, where the others seem to have one or the other at most. One performance stands out, Jade was wearing joggers and a long sleeve bodysuit, Perrie joggers and a long sleeve crop top, Leigh long shorts and a sports bra kind of thing then there was Jesy in a bra, with a mesh bodysuit and some granny pants over the top, yes the outfits coridonated but it just seemed a little too much especially as the others were dress ‘modestly’.

I am a big believer in you should be able to wear what you want, and I don’t have an issue with any of little mixs outfits in general to do with ‘appropriateness’ but Jesy just always seems to take it that one step too far and like others had said, it doesn’t really seem like it flatters her and it does surprise me how she dresses seeing she’s so ‘insecure’ about her body. I get you can be insecure and wear crop tops etc but I am so secure in how I look and could never wear what she wears on stage, it just seems abit much to play in front of some 10 year olds
18366430-90B0-4F1C-9990-F7268E396355.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Ahhh I hate their style

Apart from that they don't bother me too much

Jesy has pulled out of the search and the EMAs as she is ill. That program is jinxed

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I like them.

Jesy barely did any of the promotional stuff for The Search either. Wonder what's wrong with her.

Reactions: 2
They posted this on their Twitter today, can someone explain how they were bullied?? I know Jesy was however that doesn’t explain “most bullied band in pop”
Very subtle from Leigh-anne

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s done this for years and it’s quite laughable now as it’s so predictable. Every video, tour costume, performance outfit is the same high legged, low cut bodysuit with a section missing below her boobs.

Attachments

I'd put money on it being MH related. The stigma is still there and generally a reason for cancelling is declared when its physical health related.

Reactions: 18
I think she may quit the band soon 🤔
I have a feeling this may be coming too. I’ve seen so much about how she hates some of the music they do - especially Black Magic which is one of their biggest hits - and despises performing them time and time again.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I have a feeling this may be coming too. I’ve seen so much about how she hates some of the music they do - especially Black Magic which is one of their biggest hits - and despises performing them time and time again.
Black Magic is the only one I like 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.