Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will start doing more interviews etc soon and the remaining three will be painted into being the bad guys here.

Reactions: 14
She will start doing more interviews etc soon and the remaining three will be painted into being the bad guys here.
I wonder if they’ll have a ‘feud’ not gonna lie if they do I will most likely be on the side of the three of them, she can’t really blame them for everything

Reactions: 12
I wonder if they’ll have a ‘feud’ not gonna lie if they do I will most likely be on the side of the three of them, she can’t really blame them for everything
I would too. Her most recent photo on her insta grid lost about 75% of my sympathy for her. A recent photo with a caption to let fans know she is doing ok would have been far more appropriate than churning that photo out again for attention.

Reactions: 11
this was on my youtube homepage so I thought I'd give it a watch and the video and comments made me feel so sad for Jesy :(

• Sad
Reactions: 2
this was on my youtube homepage so I thought I'd give it a watch and the video and comments made me feel so sad for Jesy :(
I left a comment on the daily mail about jesy. I cant even remember what it said but they emailed me and said they took it down as they had complaints. They seem to be censoring info on her

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I left a comment on the daily mail about jesy. I cant even remember what it said but they emailed me and said they took it down as they had complaints. They seem to be censoring info on her
Was it a mean comment tho?

Reactions: 2
I watched the doc. I always have loved little mix and was heartbreaking seeing how badly jesy was affected. However I also felt bad for the other three girls as the constant negativity from jesy regarding photos and video shoots must have been hard to handle as well

Reactions: 13
Was it a mean comment tho?
No not at all . I think it must have been the one where i mentioned her mental ill health. But not in a nasty way. Its hard to know on daily mail as you can never find your own comments again on a post if someone comments on them.

Reactions: 1
I find it odd that the wardrobe people put Jesy in some of the most revealing attire, especially when her insecurities were no secret. Watch the documentary, they’ve got her in some Jessica Rabbit silver corset during a video shoot and she’s very vocal around the crew about how uncomfortable she is with her appearance.

I find it odd that the wardrobe people put Jesy in some of the most revealing attire, especially when her insecurities were no secret. Watch the documentary, they’ve got her in some Jessica Rabbit silver corset during a video shoot and she’s very vocal around the crew about how uncomfortable she is with her appearance.
But she must have wanted to wear it all i imagine.

Reactions: 7
.....And yet she’s constantly posting photos on her Instagram page of her flashing her body in revealing outfits....ain’t nobody forcing her to do that.

Reactions: 23
Way way way less than 90%, they aren’t singing all of the verses live either some of them are lipsynced too. They’ve only sang one chorus live so far, it’s very obvious when it’s live and from the CD
I wasn’t at the gig in London, but I had been to one of the dates before it. There was no miming, if there was, it was minimal.
The Sky programme is heavily edited with music on top (a lot didn’t match and was out of time to the choreo). It was frustrating to watch.

I love Jesy. I don’t want to see her as a solo artist. I don’t think it would do her any good.

There seems more to the split. She promptly unfollowed their manager on Instagram. The other girls are active on Instagram, liking posts from those such as Since September and Nostalia, but they haven’t even thrown a like at Jesy’s way.

But I don’t even want to know why. It hurts youngsters to hear if there was rifts.
I still haven’t forgiven Geri Halliwell :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I wish she'd just shut up and go away for a while. She's made her point, via social media, documentary, radio shows and interviews. There's so much going on in the world besides jessy bleeping Nelson. She should take her millions and focus on getting her mental health back on track. I'll be the first one cheering her on if she takes time to get well and comes back. In the meantime, I wish she'd just let the other girls carry on without her like a shadow over them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wish she'd just shut up and go away for a while. She's made her point, via social media, documentary, radio shows and interviews. There's so much going on in the world besides jessy bleeping Nelson. She should take her millions and focus on getting her mental health back on track. I'll be the first one cheering her on if she takes time to get well and comes back. In the meantime, I wish she'd just let the other girls carry on without her like a shadow over them.
Round of applause to ya 👏 . The PR people don't know which way to turn with it obviously. However, how many made-up groups have disintegrated in exactly the same manner? They weren't childhood friends, they don't write and they don't play instruments. They were simply in it for the fame and Jessy leavining may leave them seeking other options. No idea what options she will have but she needs to stay away from media for a year +.

Reactions: 13
It’s a tale as old as time really. Manufactured pop groups like this are simply money making commodities used by the record company they work for to generate profit. That’s it. The management don’t give a tit about them, if they aren’t making money it’s game over. They are told what to do/say/how to behave/what to wear/where to be seen/who to date etc etc etc - it’s all fake! I remember watching a documentary ages ago and there were various pop groups from the 90s/00s featured - I think it was either S Club 7 or BWitched who said that the day they got dropped by the record company they were literally turfed out of a tour bus in the middle of nowhere and that was it; no money in their pockets, no where to stay - just put out the door and that was the end of it. I personally think Jesy Nelson was probably pushed out of the band because she had become a liability and the management wanted her out to try to keep the gravy train going a bit longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another selfie .... 🙄 Who is her therapist???

I wish her well but it's hard for me to feel sorry for her when she continues to post thirst traps on IG.

Rooting for Jade, Perrie and Leigh to become even more successful as a three piece now!

Reactions: 23
I do like her hair like that tho. Short and wavy
Her hair is very cute. Really suits her.

I do wish she’d stop posting naked selfies in bed and actually do something that would help, like speak to a therapist.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.