Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I’ve mentioned this in the celeb gossip thread many moons ago. My friend was at a spa with her (then) fiancé and met Leigh-Ann and her now fiancé. She said they were both so incredibly lovely. My friend had no idea who either of them were and they hung out a lot over the few days they were there. My friend asked her what she did for a living and she simply said ‘oh I’m a singer’ but didn’t mention the fact she was in LM or in any way famous. It was only when she got back and saw them on tv that she realised who she was.

I know there is (understandably) a lot of tit about her fiancé’s actions previously etc but yeah, apparently they were great. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Well, he’s hardly going to walk into a spa spouting off and being an asshole hahaha but I’m glad she had a nice experience and they were just “normal”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Leigh-Anne’s documentary about racism is on in Feb on BBC...
I’m going to watch but I’m not excited about it, from what she’s said about some things about her experience in Little Mix they did make me eye roll - like, she never got the loudest cheer. I’ve seen tons of artists and there’s always someone in groups who will get a louder cheer than others - it’s not personal, people just have a favourite. Esp when she is in a group with Perrie who became super famous because of Zayn, of course she’ll get more screams!!

Plus, I don’t respect her as much as the others since she is constantly breaking lockdown rules, at least she’s doing it on the sly now but still. I have no respect or time for people who are selfish like that! Still thinks she’s stunning and a fab singer apart from that, nah, couldn’t care less hun!

Reactions: 9
I’m not going to go into my job but I think Jesy has depression/anxiety (at the very least, maybe other things like an eating or personality disorder) and may be experiencing suicidal ideation - maybe self medicating or abusing her prescription drugs - diazepam, sleepers etc.
If she has been going through mental health problems for a while it’s probably grated on the others, it can be exhausting for friends and family too. Maybe that’s where issues have cropped up with Alex etc - something could have gone on with perrie and he’s spoken up hence the fall out between them?

I’m worried about jesy I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she hurt herself or attempted to do something, I’ve got bad feeling about her. Take her social media with the biggest pinch of salt - look how other celebrities have behaved online before they’ve died.
I hope she manages to push past whatever’s going on for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s a shame, I never thought Leigh-Anne would be so silly to be breaking the lockdown rules.
I have recently had more respect for her voice though, maybe I was too in love with Jesy to notice 😂

Oh I thought I was the only one who thought that Perrie was annoying as duck. 😂😂

I don’t want to write off leigh-anne based off her man, sorry...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I started watching Jesy’s documentary yesterday with an open mind.... but switched it off after about 40 minutes. I found it difficult to watch, the person I felt most sorry for actually was her mum who just wanted her daughter back. Jesy clearly suffers with mental health issues I wouldn’t wish on anyone but she is incredibly self absorbed and comes across very shallow. Social media has a hell of a lot to answer for. She’s wasting the best years of her life being so obsessed with it.

Reactions: 17
I really think she’s got something coming. Not sure it would be a solo career, but there’s something in the works
Yup. She’s had her hair and makeup professionally done in this image, she’s probably on a photo shoot or filming something for tv. This girl has no intention of stepping out of the public eye - she’s an absolute attention bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm starting to think she was fed up being compared to the others in the group and that's why she quit

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I'm started to think she was fed up being compared to the others in the group and that's why she quit
I don’t think she quit at all. I think she was given no choice but to leave. It will come out in the wash eventually but I think she has been off her face on drink/drugs over the last few years and that combined with her mental health issues made her a liability for the record company and she was told to go and put a front on that she quit or they would drop her and say why. The “I quit because I want to work on myself and my mental health” line is nothing but PR spin.

Reactions: 20
I reckon she'll lose a lot of respect if she does continue in the same industry but on her own. At least Zayn was vocal in the fact that that was what he wanted. She made an entire documentary saying how she hates social media and wants to go back to how it was before x factor, but she never said she doesn't want to not perform, so I can't see her giving it up that easily tbh. Plus she's become addicted to the likes and comments that comes with social media.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t go for a solo career if I was her. If she did leave Little Mix like she said and still wants to remain famous then that wasn’t a great idea. It’s going to be tougher as she’s on her own and if she messes up she can’t hide behind one on the other girls. The best thing that she can do for her mental health is leave the public eye. A bit like Sarah Harding.

Reactions: 6
I hate how she dresses but that hair and make up look lovely, her hair is definitely at its best curly.

I really think she’s got something coming. Not sure it would be a solo career, but there’s something in the works

Reactions: 10
I’m actually sick of her already. I thought by leaving LM she’d take the time to sort her head out and stay away from the spotlight and I was really rooting for her but literally nothing has changed. I can’t have sympathy for someone who constantly cries about her insecurities and the effects of social media but continues to feed off it

Reactions: 19
I’m actually sick of her already. I thought by leaving LM she’d take the time to sort her head out and stay away from the spotlight and I was really rooting for her but literally nothing has changed. I can’t have sympathy for someone who constantly cries about her insecurities and the effects of social media but continues to feed off it
Me too! I am sick of her bleating on about her issues and being judged on her looks and then the next minute she’s all over socials with her chebs out.

I did feel sorry for her when I saw the documentary but now I am just not so sure about her

Reactions: 15
I certainly don’t love perrie as much as I used to I’m sad to say.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.