Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking she’s in rehab. It’s strange that she hasn’t posted anything in ages. It’s like she has no access to her phone. It’s even more believe as surely she would be posting that she is ok when her fans are worrying about her. Strangely, her team haven’t even taken over her social media accounts (if the rehab rumours are true).

Like other rumours are saying, she might have left. Both are possible.

Reactions: 11
Might she be going in the jungle?
they’ve already announced the line up last week but tbf I couldn’t imagine her going on there without control and no makeup she’d be a nightmare, in her documentary chris said it took 6 months before he was allowed to see her without makeup never mind millions of people every night! Could see any of the other girls doing well on there though

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think after nearly 10 years they owe their fans to say something about whatever is going on instead of acting like nothing has happened, they will have the support of their fans so not sure whats holding them back.

Reactions: 13
I'm leaning more towards her being in rehab. If she was leaving, it would be strange to mislead people and say it's for "medical reasons". From a PR perspective, it would be more appropriate to say "personal reasons". Just my opinion.

Reactions: 19
I think if she had left, they would have just said it by now?

I would imagine she is ill in hospital, getting treatment in rehab or has had something bad happen to her (like pregnancy loss) and needs some time off to rest and recover.

Reactions: 15
No, she has no need too. Most of the people who go in the jungle need the cash, or to raise their profile again.
And last weekend was the peak of their promo for their show and album, seems an conflicting time to go quiet in order to go into the jungle. I think she may be in rehab then, because maybe they don’t know if she is leaving or taking a break or what. Either way there are going to be some fans getting quite worried.

Reactions: 1
I think if she was gonna be leave, she would of done it after the end of the search not just before the final, I think something happened the Friday night. And they would said something by now. I don’t think she would miss the final and the EMAs if she was gonna leave she would leave after them

Reactions: 4
They've also just released a new tour poster and she's on it. I'm not convinced she's left.

Does she have a history of addiction for people to
Suspect rehab?
She's previously taken an OD. She spoke about it in her documentary.

Reactions: 1
The only thing that puts me off the rehab thing would someone not of leaked it by now? Everyone has a camera phone and access to the internet these days.

Reactions: 5
The video of her looking disinterested with the other band mates promoting the album... she either looks pissed off or high.

Reactions: 9
On the subject of their styling, it’s really jarring how Jesy wears the exact same bodysuit in literally every video and show, whilst the other girls have matching outfits. Very noticeable in the sweet melody video, she doesn’t look part of the group because of it.
Innit, Tbh I think it's because stylists don't know how to dress for her body type. The other girls are very skinny and petite and fit nearly everything, while she's slightly thicker and therefore tend to be a hit or miss with a lot of clothes. (Her body type is really nice though)

Reactions: 5
They must know that their silence is just going to increase speculation.

I still think there has been a major bust up within the group.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.