Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Announcement tomorrow I reckon.... unless I’m just preparing to relive the trauma of Geri leaving the Spice Girls.....
And we all know what happened next, no more spice girls, el splitzvile.

To be fair if we look at one direction and fifth harmony after Zayn and Camila left they only managed another year or so before their hiatus but then again they were both the two most popular members.

I think if Perrie or Jade left there would be an issue and it would go the same way as 5H and 1D but I think little mix could work as a trio.

Reactions: 13
To be fair if we look at one direction and fifth harmony after Zayn and Camila left they only managed another year or so before their hiatus but then again they were both the two most popular members.

I think if Perrie or Jade left there would be an issue and it would go the same way as 5H and 1D but I think little mix could work as a trio.
I don’t think Zayn was the most popular member, yes he was liked but I think anyone 1D fan can agree Harry was the most popular 😅 however Zayn had the most incredible vocals in the group that’s for sure!
I think even if Zayn stayed on the band, they would’ve still gone on a hiatus in 2016 tbh. They were so overworked it was only about time & they had made their 5th album so somewhere in the contract it probs said they Could stop then but it just so happened that Zayn left just before.
As much as I loved Zayn the other boys personalities carried the group and I don’t think Zayn leaving really impacted the group, where as if Harry did then yeah I think it would’ve.

I think if Jesy leaves then it’ll be the same case as the other 3 are strong enough to carry on as a trio.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think Zayn was the most popular member, yes he was liked but I think anyone 1D fan can agree Harry was the most popular
Sorry was meant to put one of the most popular, I agree Harry was definitely popular but I would say him and Zayn both had the most impact on the group, rather than Niall, Louis and Liam. I personally think zayns got a stronger voice than Harry but that might be because I prefer Zayns sound. But yes he did lack the personality the boys had I think that was because he had enough, and it was so different to what he wanted to do.

To be fair I used Instagram followers for this (I know probably not the best indicator) because Camila and Zayn have the most and considerably more (maybe bar Harry still 5mill though) than the other members on 1D and 5H.

Reactions: 7
Sorry was meant to put one of the most popular, I agree Harry was definitely popular but I would say him and Zayn both had the most impact on the group, rather than Niall, Louis and Liam. I personally think zayns got a stronger voice than Harry but that might be because I prefer Zayns sound. But yes he did lack the personality the boys had I think that was because he had enough, and it was so different to what he wanted to do.

To be fair I used Instagram followers for this (I know probably not the best indicator) because Camila and Zayn have the most and considerably more (maybe bar Harry still 5mill though) than the other members on 1D and 5H.
yeah I agree about the voices, like I said Zayn in my opinion was the better vocalist but Harry was the most popular 😅

I guess it’s not that reliable as on Twitter all the other boys have a lot more than Zayn😅 I think Zayn has a lot more on insta as a lot of Gigi’s fans are more active on there etc where as on Twitter the boys are more active on there!

but anyway back on topic, I think the girls will be fine with our Jesy if she does leave however I wonder what impact it will do to their friendships? They all seem so close so I wonder if she’ll distance herself from them or it’ll cause strain

Reactions: 1
I think if Jesy leaves, then they'll go on a hiatus.

I know a lot of people think they'd work as a trio, but they all seem so close that I think they'd feel guilty continuing without her - whether its a permanent leave or just temporary.

Also I feel like the album/touring cycle has been pretty non-stop, even after leaving Syco. Was it last year they cancelled/postponed their tour to work on the album? I remember a lot of fans were pissed about that. I suppose at the moment with lockdown they're getting a break, but I think all of them will get a bit burnt out eventually.

Reactions: 8
I think if Jesy does leave, Little Mix could work as a trio but they have done 6 albums now so they might all start wishing for a hiatus at least.

I think if Jesy leaves, then they'll go on a hiatus.

I know a lot of people think they'd work as a trio, but they all seem so close that I think they'd feel guilty continuing without her - whether its a permanent leave or just temporary.

Also I feel like the album/touring cycle has been pretty non-stop, even after leaving Syco. Was it last year they cancelled/postponed their tour to work on the album? I remember a lot of fans were pissed about that. I suppose at the moment with lockdown they're getting a break, but I think all of them will get a bit burnt out eventually.
Posted at the same time :)

Reactions: 3
IMO there’s no way this is a PR stunt - it would be capitalising on Jesy’s mental health issues, which is totally wrong on all levels.

Reactions: 19
I can see Jesy leaving the band and I can see she will be the one who will be doing all the shows like i’m a celebrity/stricly etc... She won’t stay out of the spotlight i don’t think.

Reactions: 16
I can see Jesy leaving the band and I can see she will be the one who will be doing all the shows like i’m a celebrity/stricly etc... She won’t stay out of the spotlight i don’t think.
She seems like the kind of person who despite hating the negative side of fame, survives on the positive attention and needs it to get through each day.

Reactions: 33
yeah I agree about the voices, like I said Zayn in my opinion was the better vocalist but Harry was the most popular 😅

I guess it’s not that reliable as on Twitter all the other boys have a lot more than Zayn😅 I think Zayn has a lot more on insta as a lot of Gigi’s fans are more active on there etc where as on Twitter the boys are more active on there!

but anyway back on topic, I think the girls will be fine with our Jesy if she does leave however I wonder what impact it will do to their friendships? They all seem so close so I wonder if she’ll distance herself from them or it’ll cause strain
I don’t use Twitter so had no clue, and I get the bit about Gigi’s fans, I think she has like 50million more on insta compared to her Twitter😂.

She does kind of seem distancing herself from the anyways though, maybe it’s just me but she hadn’t appeared as close to them as the early years.

She seems like the kind of person who despite hating the negative side of fame, survives on the positive attention and needs it to get through each day.
I agree, she seems like she likes the idea of being famous but doesn’t like the negatives - workload, hate etc. I wonder if she’ll try cling onto her fame doing reality telly, or go into acting/presenting. Don’t think she’ll be a good presenter (maybe wrong though) but could see her going into acting, maybe in a soap?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If Jesy has left/does leave soon they will probably do the tour as a trio then announce a hiatus.

I watching their very bad reality show The Search, Perrie and Jesy would both be great as presenters

Reactions: 2
I agree, she seems like she likes the idea of being famous but doesn’t like the negatives - workload, hate etc. I wonder if she’ll try cling onto her fame doing reality telly, or go into acting/presenting. Don’t think she’ll be a good presenter (maybe wrong though) but could see her going into acting, maybe in a soap?
I believe she said she'd like to try acting BUT doesn't she hate shooting music videos? Now imagine if she has to do or wear something she doesn't like in a soap or TV series. She'd be an absolute nightmare to work with.

Besides, Jade is the only one with acting talent imo.

I believe she said she'd like to try acting BUT doesn't she hate shooting music videos? Now imagine if she has to do or wear something she doesn't like in a soap or TV series. She'd be an absolute nightmare to work with.

Besides, Jade is the only one with acting talent imo.
Yeah fair point, I remember she said she did some auditions when she was younger and got down the the final two for a really big movie, can’t remember the name? But yeah, and can anyone really act in soaps? It just seems an easy field to go into after being a singer

Reactions: 1
Yeah fair point, I remember she said she did some auditions when she was younger and got down the the final two for a really big movie, can’t remember the name? But yeah, and can anyone really act in soaps? It just seems an easy field to go into after being a singer
I don't know about Jesy but Jade almost got the role of Princess Jasmine in 'Aladdin' which would've been huge for her.
And yeah, Jesy's acting would definitely be good enough for a soap.

• Wow
I've just been reading an article that speculates about her leaving the band and it said it seems like she's just vanished and hasn't been active on any social media etc. It also said her rep won't be making any comments for privacy reasons.
Obviously she hasn't vanished, those close to her know where she is but it did occur to me that maybe she is in hospital, perhaps unconscious.
I imagine it's unusual for most people who are usually very active on social media to just not post/like/retweet anything for days.
Whatever the truth is I hope she is ok.

Reactions: 3
I adore Little Mix, huge fan of Perri and Jade! I think Jesy is lovely but very insecure and has massive self esteem issues. I hope she hasn’t left the band.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.