Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What's your point

VIP Member
I dont mind Little Mix, one of my favourite Xfactor winners for sure but whoever styles them wants sacking, they look awful all the time to me and it is a shame as they are all pretty girls.

Dont blame Jese at all for leaving, life is too short to do something that makes you unhappy and she will have enough in the bank to give her the time to choose what she wants to do next.

The only things that narks me (and this isnt just Jese, it's a celeb in general thing) is that they spout off about body positivity and are role models for young girls but the Instagram photos are photoshopped that much that they dont even resemble what they look like in real life.

I would have more respect for all of them if they posted genuine images and stopped trying to be something they are not.

Anyway I hope she will be happy and I think LM are more than capable of carrying on as a trio for as long as they wish.

Reactions: 22

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I don't doubt she's got mental health issues but I think she's fallen out with them too. Look at the statement mentioning how she loves the fans. No mention in the last part of her love of the girls, how they are sisters to her or that she will miss them. Instead it all sounded very professional and business like. I suspect she thinks the other three should have supported her more, whilst they probably acted like Jesy was a pain with her behaviour.

Reactions: 22

KINGAA

VIP Member
You're not being "that girl", and I'm more than happy to accept I'm wrong when I am :)

I'm sure here and there, there are manufactured artists who write everything, however, a publishing deal is never the full story. So for example, I write the music and the lyrics mainly for our band, but we recorded a few singles with Kylie Minogue's producer, and he suggested a bridge in the song-4 lines that I wrote, 4 chords that he wrote (I loved them, btw). As soon as the song was approved by everyone, he pulled out an agreement, which had him listed as a co-writer, and as being eligible for 4.5% of what we earned from the single (so that's 4.5% of what's left after everyone's had their wedge from the 100%-management, label, pluggers, fluffers etc...). Don't get me wrong, we're going to be recording with him again (even though we're more like Depeche Mode than Kylie :D ), but someone being listed as a songwriter can be completely cosmetic, and sometimes, artists can insist on it as part of their deal, even though they end up contributing very little. It generates more revenue for the artist.
Yeah this is VERY common, Beyoncé never ever writes her own songs and gets songwriter and producer credits, she sets up a camp at her mansion which has several writers in different rooms and she goes between listening to them - only one writer refused this and that was Dianne Warren who doesn’t need Beyoncé to sing her songs!

I was listening to a producer on a podcast and he said often everyone in the room gets credit even if they didn’t do anything because they were part of the process and will probably later claim they suggested one word or something.

The girls have gotten credits previously for suggesting a change which is why they left Syco because they were refused credits over a song they didn’t write but asked the songwriter for changes. They have credits on Wings, how? In what world did 4 manufactured pop stars fresh out of school write one of their biggest hits?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wish she'd just shut up and go away for a while. She's made her point, via social media, documentary, radio shows and interviews. There's so much going on in the world besides jessy fucking Nelson. She should take her millions and focus on getting her mental health back on track. I'll be the first one cheering her on if she takes time to get well and comes back. In the meantime, I wish she'd just let the other girls carry on without her like a shadow over them.
Completely agree to be fair I don’t blame the girls being annoyed at her. They’ve tried to help her as much as she they can and I’m not blaming Jesy but I imagine she’s been hard to work with. I watched the live lounge clip and Perrie had to pick up singing Jesy lines in the next song as Jesy couldn’t. Then she wants to leave the band to focus on her mental health completely the right decision but then posting selfie’s a few days later! I would be a bit annoyed if I was one of them

Very traditional

VIP Member
i've seen the group all together in Nando's and Jessy is really small, like i would say size 8 maximum, it's just unfortunate that the other girls are even smaller again. I hope she's ok, i quite like Little Mix - they definitely need to sack the stylist though, their outfits are shocking!

under the ivy

VIP Member
What’s she doing posting presumably topless photos of herself then pulling the anxiety card the next? OK everyone suffers MH differently and I’m saying that as a sufferer of MH conditions for 10+ years since my early teens but it just isn’t sitting right with me at all.

Jerryhicks

Love jesy and the documentary she did but at the same time doesn’t mean we should have to love her cause she suffered mental health issues. We all suffer mental health, and that’s one thing that annoyed me about her documentary. I understood everything she was going through but at the same time, I just kept thinking to myself, “you’re so self absorbed”, and that might sound mean, but she made it all about her and “oh the girls were having the best time ever and I was the one having the hard time”. I find that hard to believe, Jade was battling anorexia, Leigh had such issues with racism in the industry and feeling whether she belonged, Perrie was going through a global recognised relationship that was highly scrutinised. I thought it was unfair that the documentary made out as though it was only Jesy who suffered. All the girls suffered and while I’m not saying Jesy didn’t suffer, I found her a little self absorbed in the way she never acknowledged anyone else. She had a hard time yes, but I don’t think her band mates had it any way easier too. The way she made out in the documentary was though she was the only one to suffer pain. She went on in it about how she starved herself for a week and how that made her feel so bad, but I couldn’t help think about Jade who suffered so badly from anorexia for months and months, Leigh who suffered from racism for years and years and Perrie who suffered from fandoms and public scrutiny for years too. Im not saying Jesy didn’t have it bad, but from watching her documentary and the way she talked about it, I wish she could have realised her band mates suffering too without being so solely focused on victimising herself.

lira

VIP Member
I can imagine Perrie being the one to vent what they'd all been feeling for a while.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
It's hard to sympathise with her. She says the constant fame and criticism has led to a mental health breakdown. If that's true them she needs to take time away from the constant fame and criticism, but no, a day later she's back on Insta. One of the problems with youngsters these days is that they have to be the prettiest, the sexiest, the best body etc etc
Not everyone is going to be the best at everything, and people are not solely defined by their looks. She needs to stop with the surgery and give her mind and body time to heal. God knows she can afford it.

• Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I think Jesy needs to be very careful - saying she's left Little Mix because of her mental health and the pressure will bite her on the arse if she comes out with a solo deal and stays as active on social media.

Readread

VIP Member
I think shes got an amazing body and she did always have one!!
Agreed! My sister-in-law met her and Chris in Bali, she said she was absolutely stunning and tiny. I think she's beautiful but she needs to chill with the filler. Her body is beautiful too! I'd take it any day of the week!

I'm just catching up on the final episode now, the dresses they all wore to sing Secret Love Song were so pretty and their hair and makeup looked lovely too. Perri, in particular looked STUNNING! Why do they all wear those hideous costumes when performing!!

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I think she may quit the band soon 🤔
I have a feeling this may be coming too. I’ve seen so much about how she hates some of the music they do - especially Black Magic which is one of their biggest hits - and despises performing them time and time again.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Scandalous_Purpose

maybe this is an unpopular view, but the girls aren’t forced into the outfits they wear, as we see with jesy wearing the same style quite often, so they definitely have a say and i actually love that they wear kind of unusual and out-there outfits!! i think they look great and even better they have the confidence to wear those outfits, i could never!! so i actually really enjoy seeing what they wear, that’s not to say i like all of them but it’s actually kinda refreshing to see them embracing different styles and trying new things instead of a cute top and skirt which is just a little boring

KINGAA

VIP Member
His old tweets were homophobic, racist and misogynistic. The guy is a walking red flag.
He’s supposedly cheated on her several times, broke lockdown and officially caught twice for throwing house parties where he was fined and suspended from work.

He went to court last year for punching a woman, pulling her hair and throwing a drink on her in Vegas. He got off but had a pretty good lawyer and the judge refused evidence from the woman, so I don’t believe he was innocent especially when you know how corrupt court cases in the US can be!

He also was a gang member for a long time, the list goes on.... He really is a lovely man isn’t he. He’s the picture of a perfect man for all the kids who love Little Mix!

• Angry
  • Wow

KINGAA

VIP Member
The latest Brazilian / Spanish fan theory is Jesy unfollowed Alex because Perrie and Alex have secretly gotten engaged and Jesy thinks Alex is a “macho footballer” who sees Perrie as a maid. They also think he’s with Perrie for money.... the man signed to Liverpool with a 125k a week salary. I’d be surprised if she even made his monthly salary in a year!

They have issues, I swear!

• Haha

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
Did a bit of digging on twitter and that was originally added to her bio as just "teamjesy.com" today and now obviously it is an email instead.

Also noticed that none the girls have liked the post by Jesy or the post on the Little Mix account. Now I understand them not posting about her leaving but them not liking either post is a little sus unless they all happened to have a very early night. That coupled with the "teamjesy.com" thing is making me think some of you could be right and there has been a falling out.

• Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
Sweet Melody is #1 in the UK midweeks, 9 weeks after its release. What was someone saying about them being over? :ROFLMAO:
I just went to listen to it, but it's a hard pass with that thumbnail and lyrics :censored:

1609775510891.png

Lyrics
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-roo-doo-doo, doo-roo-doo-roo
Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo
Doo-roo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo…

• Haha

NightCircus

I hope Jesy can recover from whatever she's struggling with. I remember since the beginning the most horrendous comments about her body just because she wasn't a size 0. Nobody should ever have to go through what she did when it came to the attitudes about her weight but especially not someone so young.

In terms of her social media presence until the recent extended break I can only assume the poor thing is utterly addicted to it and couldn't stop if she wanted to. She needs some sort of digital detox rehab if there is such a thing in the UK. I know they do exist in the world as influencer Michelle Phan went to one for a few months but can only imagine how expensive they must be, it seems like a very elite thing which is a shame as there will be people from all walks of life having a difficult time disconnecting.

The whole sorry story makes me relieved beyond belief I never had children. How parents handle the heartbreak of watching their offspring go through something like this I can't begin to imagine. I hurt for people I don't even know dealing with social media addiction because it just seems so, so awful.

• Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
So glad there’s finally a thread for this group! I think it might be the best thing for Jesy to leave tbh or at least take a break from it, and social media as well. Fame and everything else that comes with it clearly overwhelm her and it doesn’t seem like she she’s able to deal with it in a healthy way
I’m with you on that! After her documentary she really should have taken a break from social media to get her head sorted out. Instead she just continued posting highly posed, heavily edited photos of her with crazy amounts of make up and styling. I think her self esteem is so low that she constantly needs the approval of others (strangers or otherwise) to validate her - even when doing this comes with a massive amount of negative comments that make her spiral down further and just fuel the damaging cycle.