Little Mix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Amanda Holden with her plastic face wants to stop freedom of speech in the democracy she lives in. If she wants to live in a censorship she could move to North Korea, China or Russia. If you live in such a snowflake world that someone cannot handle not being liked by everyone then whoever that pampered celebrity is should stop looking in comment sections.

Reactions: 18
So Amanda Holden with her plastic face wants to stop freedom of speech in the democracy she lives in. If she wants to live in a censorship she could move to North Korea, China or Russia. If you live in such a snowflake world that someone cannot handle not being liked by everyone then whoever that pampered celebrity is should stop looking in comment sections.
Agree. Nothing worse than a preachy celebrity

Reactions: 14
Ugh why is she geeting herself involved in this 😠 Nobody asked for her opinion! By posting it on her IG she draws even more attention to this whole situation.
Hope Perrie unfollows her!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Sweet Melody is a grower. Tried shifting it from my head all day whilst working and it's still stuck :eek:

Reactions: 13
Ugh why is she geeting herself involved in this 😠 Nobody asked for her opinion! By posting it on her IG she draws even more attention to this whole situation.
Hope Perrie unfollows her!
BGT is over she’s gotta stay relevant some how.

Reactions: 7
To be honest, I think their star is waning. Theyve got beaten in the charts by a 50 year old woman....Kylie

Reactions: 1
To be honest, I think their star is waning. Theyve got beaten in the charts by a 50 year old woman....Kylie
I wouldn't say so. They only had one #1 album in the past 9 years anyway.
Their latest one is the fourth (I think) largest selling album of the year. They would've easily gone #1 if they had released it any other week.

Besides, they currently have a Top3 single in the charts and their tour is selling incredibly well. For an almost 10(!!!) year old girl group that's not too bad at all!

Reactions: 15
hope she is getting the help that she needs for whatever her medical condition she has.

Bless her. This all appears to point to a suicide attempt or perhaps she’s sectioned. I hope she gets better soon whatever it is. Such a beautiful girl and so talented , she just can’t see it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.