Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bob6

Was thinking that myself but don’t see any rest them on about it I’m sure it will all come out 😂

I’m presuming it’s one of the fast fashion throwaway brands she and her type HAWK all over insta getting paid to promote and free tat to wear but basically have been found to be modern day slave traders paying their staff, even in the Uk, way below minimum wage and substandard working conditions

boohoo/misguided etc

Katykerry

It’s not that big a deal that he wasn’t down in the house. He went to the beach! Besides not meant to have more than 6 in the house and there was a hell of a lot more there so this was more than likely why... so people wouldn’t have another bone to pick with Terrie!
I never said it was. Someone else said terri was there and I was pointing out that she wasn't

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She’s actually insufferable to watch. Even the way she speaks is irritating. She couldn’t give two shits if anyone caught covid of her child it was all to do for drama. Sure wasn’t he getting ready for school yesterday and today he’s sick. Grow the hell up Nikki only for Terri would anyone really know about her
I doubt it although she’d never admit that!

MrsHanno

No she lives in Kinsealy North Dublin. Think she was “working” that day in Kildare Village!

Amazing that it just happened to fall on bring your husband and daughter to work day 🤔
[/QUOTE]
She doesn’t she lives in castlemoyne beside clarehall

Lollie92

In fairness though, Nicki didn’t actually do anything wrong sending Pippa to school. The department of education sent out a circular which stated that unless the sibling/family member/those who live with the student is a confirmed case of covid then there is no need to keep the other one(s) at home until such time as the child is confirmed. This is the advice from the department of education! If every member of a household were to stay at home every time someone has a cough nobody would be going to work or school until we have a vaccine!
thats the advice we got sent im pretty sure it falls under the last point of the first section living with someone who has been unwell, there guidelines are scatty like u said u cant keep them home all the time for minor stuff in sayin that she felt jaydens was enough to keep him at home then she shud have kept pippa aswell
Yes that is what she showed and it says if a child has been around someone who has symptoms of covid they should stay home.

Xlilmissx

The way she always starts out her lives with ‘I’ve been meaning to come on here to have a chat with you all’ 🤦‍♀️. Then says we have been doing nothing the past 4 weeks just soaking Sonny all up ( except plastering your kids online and flogging ads). And she threw in how they had to cancel 17 holidays this year.
17 😱😱😱 holy fuck . Is there a link to that didn’t see any live .

Ladycuts

Guys saw the vid ,that’s a bits nuts now to be fair isn’t it ( I actually believed the comments on here about the estate , the friends hating her ,the pavilions etc ) Also believed all the stuff was supplied free so there must be so much false information floating around is there🙈

I initially came on this site when Mrs Hinch went offline but I don’t actually mind her so I never got involved in the posts . Was only because I’m familiar with these brands/pages that I commented . I know they were saying they weren’t bothered but it would consume me if there was something online about me and my family.

I think most who commented on this thread had no idea of stalkers etc but that shits not funny 🙈 that has got to be someone in your circle ( very close circle ) that knows all that information , surely that’s not the people on here just giving their opinions .

It’s so easy to falsify things too isn’t it and how quick we are to believe it 😳 I mean we’re entitled to comment on content they put up because it’s made public ,but to accuse the chap of cheating & all . The poor fella ( if that was my partner I’d forever be doubting it )

Has it changed anyone’s opinions ?
Where did you watch the vid I can't find it

Lark

For what it's worth, I actually quite like MissEM. She never reacted when lbp clearly posted about her

Probably cos she had no substance to her argument. Which at the time was that someone was 'copying' her. There are many businesses out there making bows and hairbands. And some of them long before she started making them.