Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikki's dog got it's annual walk this evening. Didn't enjoy watching Pippa yank it around the park by the lead. Kids need to be taught how to care for and walk dogs properly, and that ain't it. All Nikki could do was laugh at it being dragged around and say the dog was a pain in the butt. Great parenting there.
also I think she showed the dog having a shite and proceeded to walk passed it laughing. So guess she’s one of those that doesn’t pick up after their dogs 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Nikki's dog got it's annual walk this evening. Didn't enjoy watching Pippa yank it around the park by the lead. Kids need to be taught how to care for and walk dogs properly, and that ain't it. All Nikki could do was laugh at it being dragged around and say the dog was a pain in the butt. Great parenting there.
She has no regard for the poor dog. So in my opinion if you've no regard for animals what regard have you for people!!! I'd love to take that dog off them the poor thing💔💔

Reactions: 4
See the way the father spoke to Croia. Think it was chrissie stories. Nice guy 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s a she
You are correct, their parents have brainwashed them all since they were born, telling them they would be ‘famous/superstars/celebrities/the best’. This would definitely explain why Nikki and Aimee have been trying to get famous since nappies. Unfortunately it has also affected their personalities leading them to be judgemental bullies, parents should really consider using less materialistic language when encouraging their children!

How do you know that there is another child? If this is true it is awful to keep him/her from the other siblings!
I don’t believe that

It’s a she

I don’t believe that
I’ve heard this same story about so many people , I think it’s Brian Ormond is it that had one , I don’t think it’s true either ( about the baby ) look how mad about their kids they are, but it hasn’t been denied either so who knows .

Reactions: 1
She has no regard for the poor dog. So in my opinion if you've no regard for animals what regard have you for people!!! I'd love to take that dog off them the poor thing💔💔
I 100% agree. I can’t stand people that don’t treat dogs properly. Shows their true character. I honestly didn’t even know she had a dog before this video. Is her whole family vegan? Or just some of them? How would you feel Nikki if someone was yanking a chain on your neck. Who knows what she is like in real life but when you laugh at your child and dog on public forums it’s just pure bully mentality.

Reactions: 5
Do you remember aimee going on a massive rant about adopting/rescuing a dog and how ppl who buy pups are adding to the problem,,,, in steps nikki house and the dads house getting puppies within the same year.
Also chrissie driving while filming on instagram today....... tut tut !!!

Reactions: 2
Bringing her newborn to an enclosed, busy place during a global pandemic 🙈 can't decide that's selfish or just pure stupidity.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Bringing her newborn to an enclosed, busy place during a global pandemic 🙈 can't decide that's selfish or just pure stupidity.
I get a feeling she's one of those types of people who think they can cure the world with a good diet and vitamins.... after all she took her sick mother out of the country to try beat her cancer with juices and the sun....

She probably doesn't believe in Covid..

Reactions: 6
I get a feeling she's one of those types of people who think they can cure the world with a good diet and vitamins.... after all she took her sick mother out of the country to try beat her cancer with juices and the sun....

She probably doesn't believe in Covid..
Did she really do that with her mother? That's insane.

Yeah she took her and the kids to Spain for a few weeks just after her mam got diagnosed to "help her mam heal". It's all in one of the LBP highlights on her Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.